Re: [hameltech] Alert:

  • Jason Hinkle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2007
      I've seen this one before... It didn't work, but they rarely do anything completely correct. The lifters, for example, they say are just ionic wind... If I recall correctly, they use ionic wind when it's high current and biefeld-brown effect with low current and high voltage. That's why there are different test results on lifters in vaccuums. Please correct me if I'm wrong though. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

      From: gop6@comcast. net
      Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:33:36 -0500
      Subject: [hameltech] Alert:

      anyone by a TV watch the Myth Busters right now.. doing a thing on Hamel drum, and lifters..

      i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a difference. Learn more