New Mexico Tech Replication Effort

  • Lee Field
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
      Greetings All,

      This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
      Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
      rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
      and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
      in the machine shop.

      After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
      We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
      David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
      used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?

      Thanks everybody in advance,

      -Field
    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
        Dear Lee,
        the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
        late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
        using.
        They were solid.
        Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
        About 8 to ten feet across.
        This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
        ever seen him work with.
        I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
        and some sort of control.
        I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
        and is impossible to guide.
        I hope this is some help.
        Take care now,
        Tara

        On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@...> wrote:
        > Greetings All,
        >
        > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
        > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
        > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
        > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
        > in the machine shop.
        >
        > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
        > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
        > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
        > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
        >
        > Thanks everybody in advance,
        >
        > -Field

      • Dan LaRochelle
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
          For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David Hamel built was nothing more
           than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.

          The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.

          Regards,

          Dan  LaRochelle

          On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          > Greetings All,
          >
          > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
          > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
          > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
          > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
          > in the machine shop.
          >
          > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
          > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
          > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
          > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
          >
          > Thanks everybody in advance,
          >
          > -Field

        • lady hawk
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
            Dear Dan,
            I don't know about the '3 cone device', the one I saw had more than
            three... at least 12 or more.... and according to David this was not a
            prototype of anything.
            But he didn't always divulge info loosely shall I say.
            Thanks for the response.
            Keep us posted.
            The curiosity is still present.
            Tara

            On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@...> wrote:

            > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
            > Hamel built was nothing more
            > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
            >
            > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Dan LaRochelle
            >

            > lady hawk wrote:
            >

            > Dear Lee,
            > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
            > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
            > using.
            > They were solid.
            > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
            > About 8 to ten feet across.
            > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
            > ever seen him work with.
            > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
            > and some sort of control.
            > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
            > and is impossible to guide.
            > I hope this is some help.
            > Take care now,
            > Tara
            >
            > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@...> wrote:
            > > Greetings All,
            > >
            > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
            > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
            > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
            > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
            > > in the machine shop.
            > >
            > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
            > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
            > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
            > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
            > >
            > > Thanks everybody in advance,
            > >
            > > -Field

          • Jon C. Munson II
            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007

              Namaste!

              David said several things about the 3cd:

              1.      It was a learning tool and meant to be used that way;

              2.      However, it was also capable of producing heat, plasma, and electricity.  He said, correctly assembled, it would knock out a large radius of electrical systems due to the way the it worked;

              3.      He also said that, assembled in a particular way, it could be made into an extremely powerful weapon – and he was rather adamant about it NOT being put together that way.  This could happen quite by accident as well.  Thus, he issued heavy caution to be sure it was done in his manner or really close to it.

              He often called them [the 3CDs] “heaters.”  The plasma is a by-product of the function of the device.  Also, the device needs to be OFF ANY CONCRETE TO FUNCTION.  Concrete has a “negative” power aspect to it (put a battery on a concrete floor and it drains rapidly).  The electricity can be generated by using the bottom magnet setup – run a wire through to pick up the power created by the two magnets there.

              The bottom line is, he stressed it was merely a learning tool (thus, those other things would be child’s play compared to what the knowledge gained could then produce).

              Peace, Love, and Light,

              Jon C. Munson II

              My business contact information

              "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

              I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

              wrote:
              > > Greetings All,
              > >
              > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our
              Hamel
              > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
              > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a
              55gd,
              > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
              > > in the machine shop.
              > >
              > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
              > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded
              in
              > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
              > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
              > >
              > > Thanks everybody in advance,
              > >
              > > -Field

            • Lee Valstad
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 3, 2007
                THank you all for the Good word,

                I realize that the 3cd does not produce antigravity effects and even though the name of our research group is the NMT Antigravity Club we are not producing the 3cd expecting to get antigravity effects.  We are producing the 3cd in honor of Hamel's legacy and to demonstrate to our satisfaction the perpetual motion, heating, and plasma effects.  Also once a successful replication has been made this information will be posted on Hamel Tech to aid others in their replication efforts.

                Getting down to the nitty gritty, we are very serious about building this thing and can anybody tell us or give us a hint as to what bicycle rim size to use and also what thickness for the aluminum walls.  This information will be much appreciate and will go to benefit Hamel's legacy and help others to succeed in replication.  From what I understand Chris Felton has been the only one to succeed so we want to be the second in hopes that more will follow.

                Gracias,
                -Field

                On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@yahoo. com> wrote:

                > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
                > Hamel built was nothing more
                > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
                >
                > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Dan LaRochelle
                >

                > lady hawk wrote:
                >

                > Dear Lee,
                > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
                > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
                > using.
                > They were solid.
                > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
                > About 8 to ten feet across.
                > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
                > ever seen him work with.
                > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
                > and some sort of control.
                > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
                > and is impossible to guide.
                > I hope this is some help.
                > Take care now,
                > Tara
                >
                > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                > > Greetings All,
                > >
                > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
                > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
                > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
                > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
                > > in the machine shop.
                > >
                > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
                > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
                > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
                > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
                > >
                > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                > >
                > > -Field

              • Dell Coleman

                  I don't know about the '3 cone device', the one I saw had more than
                  three... at least 12 or more.... and according to David this was not a
                  prototype of anything.
                  But he didn't always divulge info loosely shall I say.
                  Thanks for the response.
                  Keep us posted.
                  The curiosity is still present.
                  Tara

                  On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@yahoo.com> wrote:

                  > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
                  > Hamel built was nothing more
                  > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
                  >
                  > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Dan LaRochelle
                  >

                  > lady hawk wrote:
                  >

                  > Dear Lee,
                  > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
                  > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
                  > using.
                  > They were solid.
                  > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
                  > About 8 to ten feet across.
                  > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
                  > ever seen him work with.
                  > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
                  > and some sort of control.
                  > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
                  > and is impossible to guide.
                  > I hope this is some help.
                  > Take care now,
                  > Tara
                  >
                  > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@yahoo.com> wrote:
                  > > Greetings All,
                  > >
                  > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
                  > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
                  > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
                  > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
                  > > in the machine shop.
                  > >
                  > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
                  > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
                  > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
                  > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                  > >
                  > > -Field

                • Val Gruno
                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007
                    Hi Lee,

                    You will need 21" diameter aluminum bicycle rims.
                    Please send me your e-mail address.

                    Regards,

                    Val

                  • Joan Scott

                      I don't know about the '3 cone device', the one I saw had more than
                      three... at least 12 or more.... and according to David this was not a
                      prototype of anything.
                      But he didn't always divulge info loosely shall I say.
                      Thanks for the response.
                      Keep us posted.
                      The curiosity is still present.
                      Tara

                      On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@yahoo.com> wrote:

                      > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
                      > Hamel built was nothing more
                      > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
                      >
                      > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > Dan LaRochelle
                      >

                      > lady hawk wrote:
                      >

                      > Dear Lee,
                      > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
                      > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
                      > using.
                      > They were solid.
                      > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
                      > About 8 to ten feet across.
                      > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
                      > ever seen him work with.
                      > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
                      > and some sort of control.
                      > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
                      > and is impossible to guide.
                      > I hope this is some help.
                      > Take care now,
                      > Tara
                      >
                      > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@yahoo.com> wrote:
                      > > Greetings All,
                      > >
                      > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
                      > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
                      > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
                      > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
                      > > in the machine shop.
                      > >
                      > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
                      > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
                      > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
                      > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
                      > >
                      > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                      > >
                      > > -Field

                      All new Yahoo! Mail

                    • Mike
                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007
                      • Val Gruno
                        Message 11 of 28 , Oct 4, 2007

                          Hi Joan Scott,

                          I think the map you are seeking is put out by a guy named Scallion. Do a google search and you will find it. I think he charges @ $30.00 US for his maps.

                          Val

                        • Marvin Lee
                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
                            I seem to remember reading about an experiment done by Steve Thomson in the late 90s where he was able to create an antigravity effect using 2 cones.  Instead of using a top third cone he used a DC motor with a yard stick attached to it that was slightly larger in radius of the cone.  A wheel was at the end of the stick and as the motor spun the wheel around it essentially replicated the movement of a third cone.  Being able to control the RPMs of the motor, he was able to control the speed of the wobbling cones and was able to reach resonance much faster than Hamel did (20 minutes vs. 2 hours).  Steve reported the plasma effects and his device eventually rose from the ground.

                            Justin Syzemanek was trying to reproduce this using Steve's method, but I never saw any updates.

                            You will need 21" diameter aluminum bicycle rims.
                            Please send me your e-mail address.

                            Regards,

                            Val

                            Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
                          • Val Gruno
                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007

                              Hi Marvin Lee,
                              If I remember correctly the revolutions was about 60 RPM. So what is your question.

                              Val

                            • jszymanek2000
                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
                                I never could make Steves design work. I did get a little radio
                                interference but that was all. Looking back I doubt Steve ever built
                                the device, but rather made up the story so I could test his idea.
                                The best results I got with that machine was without the motor, I
                                would rock the cones and put the lid on. After a few minutes the
                                cones would start to resonate with each other and the chirps and
                                clicks in the radio would start. After a bit more time they would
                                stop as the cones slowed down and became still.

                                To keep the motion going and building you need to have three cones.
                                The motion is key and while using a driver can generate some effects
                                (Tracy got sparks with his larger first stage doing this), the only
                                way to get it to work properly is with the correct motion that cannot
                                be done with motors IMHO.

                                Justin

                                ______________
                                > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's
                                updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

                              • Marvin Lee
                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
                                  Hi Val,

                                  I saw a few comments saying that the 45GD did not produce antigravity effects and just thought I'd ask about some things I've read.  Justin's reply pretty much sums that up though (thanks Jason).

                                  Marvin

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Oct 5, 2007
                                    Sorry I just realized I said Jason instead of Justin.  Thanks for the info.

                                    I saw a few comments saying that the 45GD did not produce antigravity effects and just thought I'd ask about some things I've read.  Justin's reply pretty much sums that up though (thanks Jason).

                                    Marvin

                                    If I remember correctly the revolutions was about 60 RPM. So what is your question.

                                    Val

                                    Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
                                  • Steven Dufresne
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Oct 7, 2007
                                      Lee,
                                      During one visit back in 1999 when I brought my 45GD to show
                                      him, I asked David about the thickness of the cone material.
                                      He said it was thicker than mine, which was aluminium flashing
                                      bought from Canadian Tire (and found in any hardware store,
                                      usually in roles.) If I recall correctly, he said his was
                                      either taken from a fridge or was around the thickness
                                      of the metal covering a fridge. This came up when he saw
                                      all the dents in mine. He was surprised there were so many
                                      dents. I guess his thicker aluminium didn't dent so easily.

                                      Regarding the diameter of the bicycle rims he used, you might
                                      be able to make a good guess. He said the gap between the
                                      cone magnets and the drum magnets was about 1/4". The magnets
                                      in the bicycle rim did stick out a bit as shown here with
                                      some of David's original magnets which he gave me after showing
                                      me how he put them in the rim:
                                      http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/h45gdavd/cmagsid1.jpg
                                      (from http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/h45gdavd/h45gdavd.htm)
                                      You already know the inner diameter of a drum. The big question
                                      though is for the drum magnets (the ones fixed somehow to the
                                      drum and that repelled the cone rim magnets), did he attach
                                      them directly to the inside of the drum or did he attach them
                                      to a smaller diameter ring which was then held away from the
                                      drum wall by some insulating wood. I suspect that he simply
                                      taped them to the drum wall but that's just my feeling. He did
                                      said I'd get electrocuted if I did attach them to the drum.
                                      -Steve
                                      http://rimstar.org

                                      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Field" <master_charade@...>
                                      wrote:
                                      > Greetings All,
                                      >
                                      > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our
                                      > Hamel Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about
                                      > fifty of the rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes
                                      > in the centers, a 55gd, and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims.
                                      > We can get free machining done in the machine shop.
                                      >
                                      > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum
                                      > cones. We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which
                                      > imploded in David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the
                                      > bicycle rims he used and also the thickness of the aluminum for
                                      > the cones?
                                      >
                                      > Thanks everybody in advance,
                                      >
                                      > -Field
                                    • Lee Field
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Oct 22, 2007
                                        To All,

                                        THank you all for the help! After much deliberation we have decided
                                        to use 1 millimeter thick aluminum to fashion our cones. Hopefully
                                        that will be strong enough and will also provide the correct weight
                                        because we don't want to have to add a bunch of sand to get the weight
                                        right. We want it to be as close as possible to start with and then
                                        do minor weight adjustments as needed.

                                        Please if anybody has any objections to us using 1 millimeter thick
                                        aluminum let me know. Or if you have some more advice please let us
                                        know. We are building the regular sized 45gd with no remorse.

                                        Regarding bicycle rims, we will send out another e-mail when we figure
                                        out what size bicycle rims we are going to use. It can't be 26.5" dia
                                        as Dell suggested because the 45gd is only 22" dia. On the other hand
                                        if we use 21" cone rims that gives us .5" play on either side so that
                                        gives us only .25" thickness for the barrel magnets if we have a .25"
                                        gap between barrel magnets and cone magnets. Does anybody know how
                                        many layers were used on the barrel magnets? I'm thinking ultimately
                                        that the bicycle rims will have to be smaller than 21" dia in order to
                                        accommodate space for the gap and the barrel magnets.

                                        Let me know what you guys think. And thanks again everybody!

                                        -Lee

                                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Dufresne" <stevend@...> wrote:

                                        > Lee,
                                        > During one visit back in 1999 when I brought my 45GD to show
                                        > him, I asked David about the thickness of the cone material.
                                        > He said it was thicker than mine, which was aluminium flashing
                                        > bought from Canadian Tire (and found in any hardware store,
                                        > usually in roles.) If I recall correctly, he said his was
                                        > either taken from a fridge or was around the thickness
                                        > of the metal covering a fridge. This came up when he saw
                                        > all the dents in mine. He was surprised there were so many
                                        > dents. I guess his thicker aluminium didn't dent so easily.
                                        >
                                        > Regarding the diameter of the bicycle rims he used, you might
                                        > be able to make a good guess. He said the gap between the
                                        > cone magnets and the drum magnets was about 1/4". The magnets
                                        > in the bicycle rim did stick out a bit as shown here with
                                        > some of David's original magnets which he gave me after showing
                                        > me how he put them in the rim:
                                        > http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/h45gdavd/cmagsid1.jpg
                                        > (from http://rimstar.org/sdprop/haml45gd/h45gdavd/h45gdavd.htm)
                                        > You already know the inner diameter of a drum. The big question
                                        > though is for the drum magnets (the ones fixed somehow to the
                                        > drum and that repelled the cone rim magnets), did he attach
                                        > them directly to the inside of the drum or did he attach them
                                        > to a smaller diameter ring which was then held away from the
                                        > drum wall by some insulating wood. I suspect that he simply
                                        > taped them to the drum wall but that's just my feeling. He did
                                        > said I'd get electrocuted if I did attach them to the drum.
                                        > -Steve
                                        > http://rimstar.org

                                        THanks for the info steve

                                        > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Field" <master_charade@>
                                        > wrote:
                                        > > Greetings All,
                                        > >
                                        > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our
                                        > > Hamel Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about
                                        > > fifty of the rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes
                                        > > in the centers, a 55gd, and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims.
                                        > > We can get free machining done in the machine shop.
                                        > >
                                        > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum
                                        > > cones. We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which
                                        > > imploded in David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the
                                        > > bicycle rims he used and also the thickness of the aluminum for
                                        > > the cones?
                                        > >
                                        > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                                        > >
                                        > > -Field

                                      • PICO Tech
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Oct 22, 2007
                                          Lee
                                          The other kind of bike around then was the BMX - I thought they have 18" wheels
                                          Also watch out because the 45 Gallon drum is Imperial gallons ie 55 US gallons
                                          If you have 55 gal drums grab one of those instead.
                                          Dell

> [...]

                                          > cone magnets and the drum magnets was about 1/4". The magnets
                                          > in the bicycle rim did stick out a bit as shown here with
                                          > some of David's original magnets which he gave me after showing
                                          > me how he put them in the rim:
                                          > http://rimstar. org/sdprop/ haml45gd/ h45gdavd/ cmagsid1. jpg
                                          > (from http://rimstar. org/sdprop/ haml45gd/ h45gdavd/ h45gdavd. htm)
                                          > You already know the inner diameter of a drum. The big question
                                          > though is for the drum magnets (the ones fixed somehow to the
                                          > drum and that repelled the cone rim magnets), did he attach
                                          > them directly to the inside of the drum or did he attach them
                                          > to a smaller diameter ring which was then held away from the
                                          > drum wall by some insulating wood. I suspect that he simply
                                          > taped them to the drum wall but that's just my feeling. He did
                                          > said I'd get electrocuted if I did attach them to the drum.

                                          THanks for the info steve

                                          > --- In hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com, "Lee Field" <master_charade@ >
                                          > wrote:
                                          > > Greetings All,
                                          > >
                                          > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our
                                          > > Hamel Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about
                                          > > fifty of the rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes
                                          > > in the centers, a 55gd, and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims.
                                          > > We can get free machining done in the machine shop.
                                          > >
                                          > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum
                                          > > cones. We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which
                                          > > imploded in David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the
                                          > > bicycle rims he used and also the thickness of the aluminum for
                                          > > the cones?
                                          > >
                                          > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                                          > >
                                          > > -Field

                                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                                        • Joan Scott
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Oct 24, 2007
                                            Dear Mike: Thanks for the info on the North Pole. I grew up in Ontario and remember the winters being so bad in Port Elgin that people would be buying up the hamburger and hot dog buns because the bread trucks couldn't make it up north easily because of all the drifting snow coming off the lake. Snow banks as tall as the hydro wires. Our winters are becoming so mild that we don't even worry aboat having a snowplow at home anymore ( in Orangeville ). If you're interested in your health as much as the enviroment check out my website at www.redberrydrink.FreeLife.com and discover how just 4 ozs. of goji juice a day can greatly improve your health. Remember "Health before Wealth". If only our governments felt that way we wouldn't be trashing our beautiful planet so much. Hope to hear a reply from you soon. Joan in Caledon.

                                            Mike <mikefurness2002@...> wrote:
                                            Joan,
                                                    The Ice at the N.pole is all floating, so no sea level rise!
                                            TRY not to believe all the sayers of ‘POLITICALLY MOTIVATED’ DOOM!
                                            In 1500AD, the temperature was a full two degrees warmer, and French Wine grapes grew in England, as far North as Yorkshire! That’s approx.,56 degrees North, same latitude as Moscow!
                                            Also, there was NO ICE at the North pole!
                                            Funny how those readily available and well documented pieces of information have been ‘Bypassed’!
                                            Man’s puny pinprick of effect on the climate has about as much effect as King Canute did, when he commanded the tide not to come in!  Can’t really think, that a gas, C02, with concentration of about 0.036% can really have a fundamental effect on our lives?? In the past, has been substantially more!
                                            The current recession of ice is to do with Orbit, Solar output, sunspots, and the precession of the earth from it’s max of 23 degrees to a lesser amount; which has the effect of extending the temperate zone, the tree line retreated 600 miles from 1500AD, and is now creeping back again! All GOOD THINGS!
                                            There’s much more, but that will suffice for this group!
                                            Worry not about that, but about what suddenly resets to COLD, possibly collision with a Bolide; they’d do far better looking for ‘Near Earth Orbit’ bodies, and planning some defence, rather all this ‘carbon bickering!’
                                            Mike.
                                            Mike. J. Furness.

                                            I don't know about the '3 cone device', the one I saw had more than
                                            three... at least 12 or more.... and according to David this was not a
                                            prototype of anything.
                                            But he didn't always divulge info loosely shall I say.
                                            Thanks for the response.
                                            Keep us posted.
                                            The curiosity is still present.
                                            Tara

                                            On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@yahoo.com> wrote:

                                            > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
                                            > Hamel built was nothing more
                                            > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
                                            >
                                            > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
                                            >
                                            > Regards,
                                            >
                                            > Dan LaRochelle
                                            >

                                            > lady hawk wrote:
                                            >

                                            > Dear Lee,
                                            > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
                                            > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
                                            > using.
                                            > They were solid.
                                            > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
                                            > About 8 to ten feet across.
                                            > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
                                            > ever seen him work with.
                                            > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
                                            > and some sort of control.
                                            > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
                                            > and is impossible to guide.
                                            > I hope this is some help.
                                            > Take care now,
                                            > Tara
                                            >
                                            > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@yahoo.com> wrote:
                                            > > Greetings All,
                                            > >
                                            > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
                                            > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
                                            > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
                                            > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
                                            > > in the machine shop.
                                            > >
                                            > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
                                            > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
                                            > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
                                            > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
                                            > >
                                            > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                                            > >
                                            > > -Field

                                            All new Yahoo! Mail

                                          • Michael Caughey
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Oct 24, 2007
                                              Nice website but some how a pitch doesn't seem appropirate on a message group like this.

[...]

                                              1.  &nb! sp;  ;  It was a learning tool and meant to be used that way;

                                              All new Yahoo! Mail

                                            • Joan Scott
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Oct 24, 2007
                                                Thanks Val: Sorry it took me so long to reply but I can only get on the internet when I'm at my local library. I'm going to "Google" the name "Scallion" and see what it turns up. If you're interested in health you might want to check out my website at www.redberrydrink.FreeLife.com and see how drinking just 4 ozs. of goji juice a day can greatly improve your health. What convinced me to start drinking goji juice was the DVD FreeLife put out called "Acid is for Batteries, Not People". I'm a believer. Remember "Health before Wealth". Joan Scott.

                                                Val Gruno <vgruno2000@...> wrote:

                                                Hi Joan Scott,

                                                I think the map you are seeking is put out by a guy named Scallion. Do a google search and you will find it. I think he charges @ $30.00 US for his maps.

                                                Val

                                                All new Yahoo! Mail

                                              • Andrew Kenney
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Oct 24, 2007
                                                  I agree!!  This is not a forum for sales!!

                                                  Nice website but some how a pitch doesn't seem appropirate on a message group like this.

                                                  I don't know about the '3 cone device', the one I saw had more than
                                                  three... at least 12 or more.... and according to David this was not a
                                                  prototype of anything.
                                                  But he didn't always divulge info loosely shall I say.
                                                  Thanks for the response.
                                                  Keep us posted.
                                                  The curiosity is still present.
                                                  Tara

                                                  On 10/3/07, Dan LaRochelle <danswaay@yahoo.com> wrote:

                                                  > For those who are new and don't know any better, the 3-Cone device David
                                                  > Hamel built was nothing more
                                                  > than an experiment in the Isotope-Line of movement.
                                                  >
                                                  > The three cone device has nothing to do with the UFO technology.
                                                  >
                                                  > Regards,
                                                  >
                                                  > Dan LaRochelle
                                                  >

                                                  > lady hawk wrote:
                                                  >

                                                  > Dear Lee,
                                                  > the only thing I ever saw,( tho' I came into David inventions a little
                                                  > late, about ten years ago) was ther granite cones and cups he was
                                                  > using.
                                                  > They were solid.
                                                  > Also, the diameter of the saucer he had constructed was quite large.
                                                  > About 8 to ten feet across.
                                                  > This is a little beyond the bicycle wheel idea but that's all I've
                                                  > ever seen him work with.
                                                  > I think the need was to be as heavy as possible to maintain balence
                                                  > and some sort of control.
                                                  > I got the feeling that anything really light just takes off quickly
                                                  > and is impossible to guide.
                                                  > I hope this is some help.
                                                  > Take care now,
                                                  > Tara
                                                  >
                                                  > On 10/3/07, Lee Field <master_charade@yahoo.com> wrote:
                                                  > > Greetings All,
                                                  > >
                                                  > > This is Lee Field reporting from the NMT Antigravity Club on our Hamel
                                                  > > Device Replication status. So far we have $500, about fifty of the
                                                  > > rectangular magnets from radio shack with holes in the centers, a 55gd,
                                                  > > and possibly 3 aluminum bicycle rims. We can get free machining done
                                                  > > in the machine shop.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > After much rumination I have decided we will go with aluminum cones.
                                                  > > We are trying to do an exact replication of the 45gd which imploded in
                                                  > > David's garage. Does anybody know the diameter of the bicycle rims he
                                                  > > used and also the thickness of the aluminum for the cones?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Thanks everybody in advance,
                                                  > >
                                                  > > -Field

                                                  All new Yahoo! Mail

                                                • Bill Keiser
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Oct 25, 2007
                                                    yeah, and he keeps doing it. is there a moderator here?
                                                    (btw, PLEASE clip your replies!)
                                                    bk

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Oct 27, 2007
                                                      Hi Michael: Is this group not interested in helping others? IF your health in a polluting planet is not important to share with others then what is? I'm just saying I've discovered a great health healer and am just sharing info for others to know. As far as magnets go, on Friday driving back from my husband's office in Mississauga, I noticed a sign that said Magneto Electric on Eglington Avenue just west of Dixie. I'm going to "google" this company when I'm done this message. Remember the old saying, " If I had of known how long I was going to live, I would have taken better care of myself ! ". At 48 going on 49 I know a thing or two aboat staying healthy. Last check-up 2 years ago I had a blood pressure reading of 110 over 70. Not bad for my age. Same weight as when I was in high school. 5' 8" and 126 lbs. And you? Sincerely, Gojijoan.

                                                      All new Yahoo! Mail

                                                    • jszymanek2000
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Oct 28, 2007
                                                        This forum is not for sales any further comments like this will result
                                                        in ban. If your putting health before wealth, why are you involving
                                                        youself in a multilevel marketing company?

                                                        Wolfberries (Goji is a name invented for marketing) are useful largely
                                                        due to the TMG content and they can be purchased at some Chinese herb
                                                        shops for a fraction of the cost.

                                                        Justin

                                                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Joan Scott <mybuddysystem1@...>
                                                        wrote:

                                                        > Thanks Val: Sorry it took me so long to reply but I can only get on
                                                        the internet when I'm at my local library. I'm going to "Google" the
                                                        name "Scallion" and see what it turns up. If you're interested in
                                                        health you might want to check out my website at
                                                        www.redberrydrink.FreeLife.com and see how drinking just 4 ozs. of
                                                        goji juice a day can greatly improve your health. What convinced me to
                                                        start drinking goji juice was the DVD FreeLife put out called "Acid is
                                                        for Batteries, Not People". I'm a believer. Remember "Health before
                                                        Wealth". Joan Scott.

                                                      • Ole_thor
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Oct 28, 2007
                                                          Joan,
                                                          this group is only intended to discuss Hamel Technologies and related
                                                          topics.
                                                          selling things that are not related to that end are not appropriate.
                                                          if you continue to post unrelated sales topics, I will remove you from the
                                                          group.