RE: [hameltech] Finding an objects frequency

  • cfelton
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2007

      All,

      To my knowledge, it would require a minimum of 3 frequencies to alter the state of matter, and preferably 6 frequencies.  Please look at the Word Made Manifest through Sacred Geometry.  It has sound charts in there that outline the needed frequency relationships.  To get something to levitate will require a complex waveform of many frequencies applied to the center of the mass.  If you look at all the coral stones, you will see the groves in the coral where a single turn of wire was placed around the exact center.  Every stone has those groves.  These groves match the width of the wire in the tool shed.

      -Chris

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2007
        Mike
        I believe he doesnt perceive that as his path. He was given a task and
        follows that. He has been ripped off by individuals and suppressed by
        the govt. When I visited him he was talking about rebuilding the temple
        of jerusalem in northern ontario at 60 degrees North -- 2 x30 ;)) and
        talking about getting money to do that. So I said to him I thought you
        bought this property because On or Arkon said it had gold on it.
        As in wtf, you may be sitting on a mine. He didnt say anything and it
        was clear he hadnt the slightest intention in that direction.

        Dell

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
          > This I believe is the "starter key" to the Hamel device. Find the
          > right frequency of the granite - the next step is then to get the
          > machine to resonate at this frequency...

          Hi Brendan,

          keep in mind, that geometry is at work here in the 3CD.
          Geometry is designated as 'frozen music'.
          The cones have 'music' or sound built in them through design, but it
          is the resonance of the machine which turns that frozen music into
          actual energetic music. Mechanical into energy or as David puts
          it, 'the air takes over'. *air as in ionic or plasma, takes over.

          Granite would have a frequency, probably, from a quick guess, would
          be the lattice structure of the quartz, since it is the hardest
          structure in granite (the harder component vibrating more strongly).
          Of course, the other materials in granite can also act as dampeners
          towards any frequency subject to resonate to quartz.
          Perhaps a stone of only one type of material would thus be better
          suited for resonation experiments or a stone with high content
          percentage of one material compared to others.

          The lattice structure of say quartz, could be seen as dipoles.
          The 3 cones of any 3CD can also be seen as one dipole.
          granite within the machine of a 3CD is of small yield. The cones are
          of greater mass and capacity. on a ratio basis, depending on the size
          of the machine, this could be relevant in thus cancelling the 'act'
          of granite as per resonance. But, weight into speed mechanism is a
          different tudy all together.

          Matt
        • lady hawk
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
            Hi,
            When I last saw David he showed me a core sample that clearly had gold
            in the mineral substate.
            He said it ran right through the front part of his property and that
            he would sell it one day when he needed to.
            At least that was his stated intention in '98.
            Tara