Hamel Tech Builders in London

  • Brendan Nash
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself - so hello!

      I also have some questions and would like to know if there is anyone
      working on a machine in London? I would love to see some work in
      action before I get cracking on my own ideas.

      If I have questions - who is the correct person to post these to? Or
      do I simply post to the group as a whole?

      In addition I am interested in the Hamel Video - although I don't own
      a video machine - is there a download I can buy or a DVD or a CD with
      quicktime etc.?

      Downloads would be the smartest idea with todays technology and if
      need be I am willing to help put the basics of this together if you do
      need some help on this.

      Quite a few more questions and suggestions however I won't pose those
      all now.

      Have a great day,

      - Brendan
    • Ole_thor
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        Brendan,
        First check the files section and pictures.
        then search the archives, cause most questions
        are already answered. then just post your questions
        and someone who has the answers will help.

        are you in London Ontario or London England or...?
        sounds like England from your accent.

        there are VHS video's available on the internet to purchase
        no downloads that I know of. there is also a book
        "the word made manifest" by Bob Thomas.
        this written in conjunction with Mr Hamel and contains
        a lot of important information. I used to have copies for
        sale, but they are all gone.

        welcome to the group.
[...]

        Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
      • Brendan Nash
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi Ole,

          I am in the uk. been researching this kind of stuff since reading the philedelphia experiment almost 15 years ago.

          I have read most of the online documentation and I am working my way through the archives.

          thanks for the info and the welcome.

          brendan