Re: [aggroup] How to produce the Vibration frequency

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2007
      A few years ago there was a discussion on Barium magnets. David is
      using magnets from AZ Industries to build the GT, and they are
      Strontium magnets. That said if one can find Barium magnets it won't
      hurt. I believe only a few Chinese manufactures are making Barium
      magnets, there is toxicity problems (in manufacturing) with Barium
      that prompted the switch to Strontium.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike,
      >
      > In short (yeah right!), David told me to abandon any attempts of
      > using aluminum in any 3CD contruction. In fact, when I dropped off
      my
      > old aluminum to David a while ago, he was only hoping for scraps of
      > stainless steel :)
      > Red granite comes into play for the friction surfaces. The balls
      and
      > cups. Black granite can not be used, for it is too weak. Although I
      > have professionally been told by stone masons that black granite is
      > heaviest mineral-wise, it is not the most strongest. Only those
      > granites containing sufficient feldspar and quartz are.
      >
      > The power isn't directly from the magnets. It is from the fields of
      > the magnets. Well, that's not the correct wording either. The
      magnets
      > provide the tunnelling or the wormhole to the ZPE. The very field
      of
      > the magnet is the gateway. Any magnet can be used, but as we know
      > through David, the temperature handling is critical. If we were to
      > ignore the issue of materials in magnets and only see them as
      fields,
      > that is what we need. See the fields holding the cones in place and
      > cones vibrate as to what we need.
      > I see the materials in magnets as being the conveyors of the fields
      > produced. Sure, the better field, is obviously a conveyance through
      > the material. any material we know of in magnets, though could be
      > used, it's the field which is of the most importance.
      >
      > I got Rick's book as well, and have been consulting it here and
      there.
      > What has happened to him? anyone know?
      >
      > Matt
      >

      > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Matt,
      > > Regarding magnets, it all depends in what role they
      play,
      > > only for balance, or a fundamental part of the cycle? Years ago,
      > most
      > > magnets, including main magnets were either Alnico (Aluminium
      > Nickel
      > > Cobalt) or Barium Ferrite, now, most have been changed to
      Strontium
      > > ferrite!
      > >
      > > I ask this question, because, if the power actually comes from the
      > > magnets, then unfortunately Jaro is correct!
      > >
      > > Only certain materials contain the ability become entrained with
      > > synchronized electron spin by the addition of energy at the
      > fundamental
      > > electron frequency; these are 'lozenge' shaped atoms where the
      > > electrons, given sufficient energy, will abandon the random (and
      > polar)
      > > orbits, and become cooper pairs, synchronized at the 'equator' of
      > the
      > > atom, impart more energy, and all the atoms have to interact into
      > one
      > > resonant body, the device becomes superconducting, and expose
      > gravity
      > > vectors and access to other dimensions!
      > >
      > > All these thoughts explain why all other devices 'probably'
      worked
      > at
      > > least once for the inventors, in his book , Crandall (physicist)
      > > explains the links tying all together, and there's his info on
      David
      > > Hamel as well! Regarding 'vibration alone', we can go all the
      way
      > back
      > > to Keely.
      > >
      > > Now, the materials that have these attributes, lowest first,
      Copper,
      > > Aluminium, there's not many, and Barium!
      > >
      > > I just checked up in Crandall's book, where his statement says
      that
      > the
      > > 3cd has to be made of Aluminium or Red Granite, he doesn't
      mention
      > the
      > > magnets!
      > >
      > > SO, I don't know if it's the cone material, or the magnet
      material
      > which
      > > is critical, personally I suspect that it's the cone material
      ONLY,

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2007
        I think the magnets are there to create a rotating scalar field, but
        in order to tap the ZPE you may need something that has nuclei which
        will be spinned or vibrated by that field. And barium could be better
        than strontium for that.

        Jaro

      • Randolph
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2007
          Hello Jaro,

          I assume you are referring to larmour frequency of these materials. I
          can only find articles for payment on the web concerning barium and
          strontium ferromagnetics. I was just wondering what are your reference
          materials?

          BTW, Interesting article with slight mention of
          barium-strontium-titanate. Here's an extract:

          Polar spin, (Professor Shinichi Seiki) claimed, is directly related to
          the gravitational field. Describing a rotating electrical AC field
          superimposed on a DC magnetic field (basic description of a forward and
          reverse doubling circuit within a Marco Rodin Toroid), he claims that an
          exponential increase of 'negative gravitational energies' occurs at a
          certain resonance frequency. This means that energy from the earth-
          gravitational field enters the system of the secondary artificial field
          created by the antigravity motor. The negative G-energies cause a
          weakening of the earth-gravitational field, ultimately canceling it
          altogether. Further depolarization then causes the vehicle to be
          repulsed by the larger gravitational body (earth). "It seems that the
          reason Prof. Seiki's NER (Nuclear Electrical Resonance) effects have not
          yet been 'officially' utilized, is that nuclear electrical resonance can
          occur ONLY at extremely high electrical voltage SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH
          ultra-high AC frequencies (how high?). Below this threshold, the
          probability of negative-G-energy conditions is extremely small. Above
          this critical frequency (also called 'Larmor Frequency'), the effect of
          this type of gravity engine is also dependent upon the electromagnetic
          polarization potential of the materials used. "Professor Seiki proposes
          ferromagnetic substances, such as ferrite and ferromagnetic materials
          such as barium-strontium-titanate. In his design, three spherical
          condensers are alternately charged and discharged by three magnetic
          coils. At first glance, the entire idea seems to be just another
          'perpetuum mobile'. However, the only energy transformation used is that
          of gravitational energy into mechanical and electrical and vice versa..."
          http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/philaexptechnic2.htm

          Posted by: "starraider25"

          I think the magnets are there to create a rotating scalar field, but
          in order to tap the ZPE you may need something that has nuclei which
          will be spinned or vibrated by that field. And barium could be better
          than strontium for that.

          Jaro
        • starraider25
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2007
            Randolph,
            I wasn't thinking much in terms of a single frequency, just that
            results were reported using BaFe magnets in devices like Hamel's
            first devices and the Sweet-VTA. What's interesting about the Seike
            info is that he uses 3 toroidal scalar fields/coils (on top of each
            other)combined with rotating ELECTRIC field and that Ba St titanate
            ceramic.

            That's similar to the 3CD, in which the magnets produce rotating
            scalar field, and Barium is in the ceramic magnets, and I believe
            there are 3 rows of magnets on top of each other, which is similar to
            the 3 scalar toroids that Seike uses.

            Jaro

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Randolph <randolph@...> wrote:

> [...]
            proposes
            > ferromagnetic substances, such as ferrite and ferromagnetic
            materials
            > such as barium-strontium-titanate. In his design, three spherical
            > condensers are alternately charged and discharged by three magnetic
            > coils. At first glance, the entire idea seems to be just another
            > 'perpetuum mobile'. However, the only energy transformation used is
            that
            > of gravitational energy into mechanical and electrical and vice
            versa..."
            > http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/philaexptechnic2.htm
            >

            > Posted by: "starraider25"
            >
            > I think the magnets are there to create a rotating scalar field, but
            > in order to tap the ZPE you may need something that has nuclei which
            > will be spinned or vibrated by that field. And barium could be

          • starraider25
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
              Kai,
              if just vibrating aluminum or titanium split the ZPE, everybody would
              be doing it. I'm afraid it's a bit more complicated than that.

              Jaro