Re: Justin

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2007
      Just a FYI I have banned Sim, so no need to reply to him/her. If
      anyone feels the need to hear that we won't find the answers to free
      energy and antigravity here, you can always talk to just about anyone
      around you instead.

      I've always wondered what drives people to discourage others on
      internet forums. Are people really that bored?

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "simplyfree3" <piyrw4@...> wrote:

      > Fair comments but Ole started this. I have never posted any links
      or
      > websites that I can remember on here, please read the last 50 posts
      > and see for yourself.
      >
      > I wont be singled out for talking about irelevent stuff or b**l
      > sh**t, theres plenty of that [other stuff] in the last 50-100 posts
      > and it's not coming from me. Please look at it and see.
      >
      > Is there anything else to accuse me off because I think someone new
      > to the group has just posted a question today asking if anyone has
      > discovered antigravity? I would assume you will be busy giving him
      > the answer rather than quarral with me.
      >
      > Not only that it might not look good for new people joining the
      group
      > they might be s**t scared to say anything in case it's out of line.
      >
      > Just a thought, if it's taken Mr Hamel his entire life and still
      not
      > finished his antigravity machine, and he sounds like a determined
      > sort of guy, do you think anybody here has had the ultimate success
      > with antigravity?
      >
      > Oh what the heck it's interesting at least. I think people want
      the
      > ultimate answer, but they aint gonna get it from here
      sire...period.

      > Spock would agree, if he was 'real'.
      >
      > Sim and peace

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007
        Justin,
                In reply to your question, "sim" is one of those people who join a group either to suck it dry of information, or to be deliberately disruptive; I suspect the latter!

        If you look at his posts carefully, he never confronts a question; and when 'advised' to call it a day, writes more and more, just to be confrontational!
        Some, as you say, are boored, small minded, and we are their recreation, you did EXACTLY the right thing!

        I did have another from this group, who shall remain nameless, who mounted a personal (and at least PRIVATE) attack on me after my post on Stearn; more or less followed the same line as 'Sim', but far worse language!

        Keep up the good work Justin;

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness.

        Just a FYI I have banned Sim, so no need to reply to him/her. If
        anyone feels the need to hear that we won't find the answers to free
        energy and antigravity here, you can always talk to just about anyone
        around you instead.

        I've always wondered what drives people to discourage others on
        internet forums. Are people really that bored?

        Justin

        --- In hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com, "simplyfree3" <piyrw4@...> wrote:

        > Fair comments but Ole started this. I have never posted any links
        or
        > websites that I can remember on here, please read the last 50 posts
        > and see for yourself.
        >
        > I wont be singled out for talking about irelevent stuff or b**l
        > sh**t, theres plenty of that [other stuff] in the last 50-100 posts
        > and it's not coming from me. Please look at it and see.
        >
        > Is there anything else to accuse me off because I think someone new
        > to the group has just posted a question today asking if anyone has
        > discovered antigravity? I would assume you will be busy giving him
        > the answer rather than quarral with me.
        >
        > Not only that it might not look good for new people joining the
        group
        > they might be s**t scared to say anything in case it's out of line.
        >
        > Just a thought, if it's taken Mr Hamel his entire life and still
        not
        > finished his antigravity machine, and he sounds like a determined
        > sort of guy, do you think anybody here has had the ultimate success
        > with antigravity?
        >
        > Oh what the heck it's interesting at least. I think people want
        the
        > ultimate answer, but they aint gonna get it from here
        sire...period.

        > Spock would agree, if he was 'real'.
        >
        > Sim and peace

      • jszymanek2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2007
          Hi Mike,

          Thanks for the vote of confidence. I knew Sim was trouble from
          his/her first post some time ago. I still wait too long to give
          people the benefit of the doubt, but most times it is clear where
          things are going.

          Glad to hear your still around Matt. Best of luck with your projects!
          One day I'd like to learn how to make granite sphere like you do.
          Pretty cool stuff.

          Justin

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@...> wrote:

          > Justin,
          join a
          > group either to suck it dry of information, or to be deliberately
          > disruptive; I suspect the latter!
          >
          > If you look at his posts carefully, he never confronts a question;
          and when
          > 'advised' to call it a day, writes more and more, just to be
          > confrontational!
          > Some, as you say, are boored, small minded, and we are their
          recreation, you
          > did EXACTLY the right thing!
          >
          > I did have another from this group, who shall remain nameless, who
          mounted a
          > personal (and at least PRIVATE) attack on me after my post on
          Stearn; more
          > or less followed the same line as 'Sim', but far worse language!
          >
          > Keep up the good work Justin;
          >
          > Mike.
          >
          > Mike. J. Furness.

          On

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
            Thanks Justin.
            Sphere making is an artform, and as much as machining....as anything
            else.
            Not that hard to do. Building the machine to do it, is probably the
            hardest thing to do.
            I got my info. from the sphere making yahoo group.
            You can do any stone into a sphere that is hard enough through the
            same overall process.
            If anyone would want to see pictures of the machine, please let me
            know.

            Matt

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "jszymanek2000" <jszymanek2000@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Mike,
            >
            > Thanks for the vote of confidence. I knew Sim was trouble from
            > his/her first post some time ago. I still wait too long to give
            > people the benefit of the doubt, but most times it is clear where
            > things are going.
            >
            > Glad to hear your still around Matt. Best of luck with your
            projects!
            > One day I'd like to learn how to make granite sphere like you do.
            > Pretty cool stuff.
            >
            > Justin
            >

            > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikefurness2002@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Justin,
            who
            > join a
            > > group either to suck it dry of information, or to be deliberately
            > > disruptive; I suspect the latter!
            > >
            > > If you look at his posts carefully, he never confronts a
            question;
            > and when
            > > 'advised' to call it a day, writes more and more, just to be
            > > confrontational!
            > > Some, as you say, are boored, small minded, and we are their
            > recreation, you
            > > did EXACTLY the right thing!
            > >
            > > I did have another from this group, who shall remain nameless,
            who
            > mounted a
            > > personal (and at least PRIVATE) attack on me after my post on
            > Stearn; more
            > > or less followed the same line as 'Sim', but far worse language!
            > >
            > > Keep up the good work Justin;
            > >
            > > Mike.
            > >
            > > Mike. J. Furness.

          • jszymanek2000
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 5, 2007
              Hi Matt,

              I'd like to see some photos of your setup. Thanks for link, I will
              check into it when I get some time.

              Your new machine is looking really good!

              Justin

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 7, 2007
                Files > TREE OF LIFE in PROGRESS (updated AUGUST 2007) > Sphere
                machine

                I left 3 pics in this folder (above).

                The first 2 are of the machine. It looks quite dirty, as it has been
                used quite a lot! I have made close to 100 spheres using the machine.
                The machine is using 3 motors with gear reduction (82 RPM). High
                torque at about 42 inch/pounds. I made the flat red brackets to hold
                the motors in place at 120 degrees from another. The base is simple
                wood with a piece of stainless steel metal (circular).

                The last pic is some of the spheres I have made, and only a small
                number compared to the actual total. Some are 2 inches in diameter
                and some are much less. Some are rough, to be created into spheres.
                Some are unpolished.

                Enjoy,