RE: [hameltech] Hi Tara

  • michael
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007

      Yes folks I know some will disagree but I believe after following this line of research since about 1958 or so that the answer is there, so many people have come up with different versions of the same priciple,ie.Interaction of magnetic fields under stress or however you like to discibe the principle.The first report I found or remember reading was a report of one of John Searle’s launches in the late fiftys if I remember the reports was in the sunday news. Anyway he was the first & his principle is so simple it’s obvious but difficult to achieve, check out his working device on UTUBE mind you remember it is still not employing the gravity control it is capable of. David Hamels device employs basically the same principles so in theory should have the same result ie ouput of power & gravity interaction.The problem is of course as always money.