Re: [hameltech] To Ole and everybody else

  • Ole_thor
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      if you stick to Hameltech, there are no strikes.
      too many of the groups involved in fringe technology are
      being inundated with extraneous stuff.
      I quit getting posts from a lot of them for that reason.
      I don't expect that to be an option here, so
      please back off.

      if there are others on the list that want to comment
      on the value of the extraneous stuff, then email me off list.
      if I am off-base I will recant and allow the conversation to continue.

      I don't want this informal survey to fall into the same category
      of "extraneous information" so keep it off list please.

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
        Don't pick on me, Ive not swayed from Hameltech anymore than anyone
        else, read the last 20 to 100 posts. I've written probably 4 or 5 max.

        I get your point, but you say back off? Pleease!?

        Without going on, if you took off all the posts in the last 8 months
        that has nothing to do with Hamel I would guess there would only be a
        handfull of posts left.

        I assume the irelevent stuff is crop circles, flying saucers which
        you mention are irelevent. Antigravity I assume thats allowed, if so
        my first post recently which you apparantly are against, is linked to
        antigravity etc.

        Anyway, about Hameltech, and this is the last time I will mention it
        for a while: 1] has anyone got any information on Hamel's progress on
        his machine? Whether he has finished it? Whether it works or not?
        Whether he has had any more visits from the government [am I allowed
        to say government]? 2] Does anyone have any updated info on their
        Hamel experiments or anything about your Hamel discoveries for that
        matter!

        Lastly, again I take note of your point. And I look forward to
        recieving any answers to the above questions.

        Regards
        Sim
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
          Sim,
                I think you should just take on board what Ole says, and stop 'picking' at his words!
          All have to realise that these groups are not "entertainment" for "armchair detectives", but a group of 'hands on' workers, in the strongest DIY meaning of the word, with a great deal of common sense!

          If anyone has been to see David, then they would posted here, so your question is rhetorical!  Why don't YOU go and see him and report back to group? Your other questions are amply answered in David's first book, and the group archives, again, YOU should SEARCH for yourself and not expect others to do it for you!

          You HAVE said, that you understand about AG, if this is "sensible and duplicable technology", and you can provide engineering drawings, and a proper theory, then I'm sure the group will allow that as an OT post; but if it is only YOUR word picture and uninformed assumptions, you will be severely rebuffed!

          Have you made anything that actually works yourself?

          Finally, to the wider picture (excepting that some here have actually made something that works, at least partially); In all the groups on these issues, Sweet, Gray, Searl etc, NONE have been able to duplicate work, and also that maybe only one in 10,000 of the population can actually make anything at all, the posts and maybe viability of these groups are all in decline!

          Remember, you are here to serve the group, NOT the group serve YOU!

          Ok, some post OT  things, like me relating to the Stearn Demo; BUT, great care has to be taken by the moderator to ensure that the posts don't just decline into meaningless garble, and personal "soap boxes" of political subterfuge and cover ups!

          Personally, I think Ole said EXACTLY the right thing to you, at exactly the right time!

          My response to that, (if it were me) would either to say NOTHING, or "Sorry", but take to heart what was said!

          Please don't continue this thread, unless you have something profound to share, you can always shout at me privately if that is your wish!

          Mike.

          Mike. J. Furness

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi, Its tara again,
            i don't know how much time anyone has to really delve into the newly
            emerging 'Science' of anti-gravity, free energy devices but.....
            I have.
            If anyone looks throught the wealth of informaton on Ormus,Pyramids, gold...
            those are the google key words I've used to pull up some extremely
            amazing info site that you might not be able to even imagine.
            Look also for Leedskalnin's work at Coral Castle.
            Also www.Keelynet.com
            Those are just for starters.
            in order to understand the anti-gravity principles you have to
            understand how magnetics work.
            In order to understand magnetics, you must understand the basic
            principles on Alchemy.
            if one were to study Bio-Dynamic farming and Agriculture as it was
            taught bY Rudolph Steiner then you would be laying the groundwork of
            knowledge for underdstanding what is going on with the
            Magnetics=anit-gravity=free energy.
            I haven't recommended this book before because quite honestly I didn't
            want to be regarded as some kind of a flake but i found this to be
            very helpfull in my explorations.
            it might be of some use to others.
            It's called Pyramid Energy from Delta-K Products (that's the publisher)
            ISBN No.0-932298-58-7
            Go to Amazon.. they had a few used and very good prices.
            It's still in print.
            Also, look at the book Secrets of the Soil, by Bird and Tompkins.
            Ok, Its about agriculture and no related to anti-grav...?
            Oh, just think again!!!
            In order to have a good grasp of this you HAVE to undertand such a
            divers range of principles and hoe they work before you can understand
            how this all ties in together.
            I've been studying Alchemy all my life and so has my grandfather before me.
            I started reading about tis stuf when I was (Honestly) six years old.
            I read everything I could get my hands on and there are still afew
            books I haven't been able to find.. like Fulcanellis' work etc. being
            only one of them.
            I won't go on any further, but trust me, if you want to progress with
            a clear understanding
            of this work then follow up on these suggestions.
            They don't seem to be related on the surface but it will be worthwhile
            in the long run.
            Have fun everyone.. Cheers... Tara

          • George Pantos
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
              I think we should have another fund raiser.. but let's get creative.. something like a bake sale for u.f.o.s.. not really but use some creativity and think of some way we could come up with more funding.. anyone win the lottery lately.. maybe there are some multimillionaires in the world who are looking for a good philanthropic cause.. silicon valley.. lotto winners.. etc. or maybe a former stripper who married an oil baron, or would that be a conflict of interest..

              On 8/2/07, Mike <mikefurness2002@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:
              > Sim,
              > I think you should just take on board what Ole says, and stop
              > 'picking' at his words!
              > All have to realise that these groups are not "entertainment" for "armchair
              > detectives", but a group of 'hands on' workers, in the strongest DIY meaning
              > of the word, with a great deal of common sense!
              >
              > If anyone has been to see David, then they would posted here, so your
              > question is rhetorical! Why don't YOU go and see him and report back to
              > group? Your other questions are amply answered in David's first book, and
              > the group archives, again, YOU should SEARCH for yourself and not expect
              > others to do it for you!
              >
              > You HAVE said, that you understand about AG, if this is "sensible and
              > duplicable technology", and you can provide engineering drawings, and a
              > proper theory, then I'm sure the group will allow that as an OT post; but if
              > it is only YOUR word picture and uninformed assumptions, you will be
              > severely rebuffed!
              >
              > Have you made anything that actually works yourself?
              >
              > Finally, to the wider picture (excepting that some here have actually made
              > something that works, at least partially); In all the groups on these
              > issues, Sweet, Gray, Searl etc, NONE have been able to duplicate work, and
              > also that maybe only one in 10,000 of the population can actually make
              > anything at all, the posts and maybe viability of these groups are all in
              > decline!
              >
              > Remember, you are here to serve the group, NOT the group serve YOU!
              >
              > Ok, some post OT things, like me relating to the Stearn Demo; BUT, great
              > care has to be taken by the moderator to ensure that the posts don't just
              > decline into meaningless garble, and personal "soap boxes" of political
              > subterfuge and cover ups!
              >
              > Personally, I think Ole said EXACTLY the right thing to you, at exactly the
              > right time!
              >
              > My response to that, (if it were me) would either to say NOTHING, or
              > "Sorry", but take to heart what was said!
              >
              > Please don't continue this thread, unless you have something profound to
              > share, you can always shout at me privately if that is your wish!
              >
              > Mike.
              >
              > Mike. J. Furness

            • Michael Caughey
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                No Conflict there, I think the stripper would be very interested in antigravity. Badda Bing!

                Just trying to be helpful.

> [...]

                > also that maybe only one in 10,000 of the population can actually make
                > anything at all, the posts and maybe viability of these groups are all in
                > decline!
                >
                > Remember, you are here to serve the group, NOT the group serve YOU!
                >
                > Ok, some post OT things, like me relating to the Stearn Demo; BUT, great
                > care has to be taken by the moderator to ensure that the posts don't just
                > decline into meaningless garble, and personal "soap boxes" of political
                > subterfuge and cover ups!
                >
                > Personally, I think Ole said EXACTLY the right thing to you, at exactly the
                > right time!
                >
                > My response to that, (if it were me) would either to say NOTHING, or
                > "Sorry", but take to heart what was said!
                >
                > Please don't continue this thread, unless you have something profound to
                > share, you can always shout at me privately if that is your wish!

              • simplyfree3
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                  Forget antigravity I'll just settle for the stripper.
                • Michael Holt
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                    Michael Caughey wrote:
                    No Conflict there, I think the stripper would be very interested in antigravity. Badda Bing!
                    Which brings up the question: how does one attract the money?  This is probably a generic question concerning all aspects of real life.

                    I'm interested in doing some research: does this really work?  Where can I see what has been done before?  What are good starting points?

                    Civilization stops at the high-water mark.  -Phil Bolger
                  • simplyfree3
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 2, 2007
                      Does this really work?

                      Well it's just a guess but I don't think your gonna get anybody telling
                      you that they have something that works. Wonder why.

                      What you will get is someone telling you to read through the thousands
                      of archives and find out for yourself the answer or buy a book. Nothing
                      wrong with this of course but....

                      The questions like asking: 'Are flying saucers real'. [Well actually
                      I've covered that].

                      regards