To Ole

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi,

      By 'irrelevent' I assume you mean we should be talking
      about 'Hameltech'?

      I don't recall much being talked about Hamel for a while. A lot being
      said about crop circles and flying saucers. Arnt I talking about
      flying saucers and stuff?

      A couple of months ago I asked in a post how David Hamel is doing
      with building his antigravity craft, I didn't get a reply to that
      one. I assumed nobody knew.

      To kick me out if another strike, whatever that is, for talking about
      flying saucers, antigravity and 'relevent' stuff is absurd.

      Unless you don't like ones opinion on things. I like to find the
      truth in things and share it with other people if thats alright with
      you.

      So apart from apparantly being irelevent was there anything else that
      you did not like in my last few posts?

      Look forward to your reply.

      regards
      Sim
    • Ole_thor
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
        Simply-
        this is not the place to be discussing how the governments are
        repressing us. there are plenty of places for that.
        if all you want to talk about is flying saucers and crop circles,
        then there are places for that. pick one, use it, not hameltech.

        I agree that there haven't been many posts that are highly
        relevant these days. I guess there isn't much going on.

        if there isn't much going on, then we don't need to fill the void
        with stuff that isn't relevant.

        Does anyone have any relevant updates?
        I have been too busy for the last year to get out to see
        Mr Hamel myself, has anyone else been able to get there?
        how are things going?

[...]

        Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
      • Michael Caughey
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
          It might not be relevant but I'll second that.

          Post message: hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com
          Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe @yahoogroups. com

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender

        • lady hawk
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 2, 2007
            Hi,
            Regarding someones request to know how David is doing...
            Last I heard, and this was two years ago March 05, his machine hadn't
            progressed very farther from the last pictures taken, his wife has
            passed on and he was in need of financial assistance.
            Some of his friends in the area have taken him in somewhat and were
            caring for him. People have to realize that David is getting on in
            years after devoting his llife to the anti-grav effforts as well as
            caring for his disabled wife that her cared for so dearly.
            I really would suggest that a sponsorship fund might be set up for him
            to care for him just as well.
            From what I heard, he was finding it hard to even buy coffee for
            himself and I suppose even the price of gasoline is hard ro find for
            him to drive his car.
            he has been ripped off so many times for his story yet no one sems to
            care for the person he is.
            I really feel that we should all have more sympathy for this brave and
            loving war veteren David Hamel as well as find some way to provide
            some ongoing support for him out of gratitude for sharing his work
            with the world.
            If anyone has any ideas, let's hear them.
            Tara at..... tarabead@...

            On 8/1/07, simplyfree3 <piyrw4@...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > By 'irrelevent' I assume you mean we should be talking
            > about 'Hameltech'?
            >
            > I don't recall much being talked about Hamel for a while. A lot being
            > said about crop circles and flying saucers. Arnt I talking about
            > flying saucers and stuff?
            >
            > A couple of months ago I asked in a post how David Hamel is doing
            > with building his antigravity craft, I didn't get a reply to that
            > one. I assumed nobody knew.
            >
            > To kick me out if another strike, whatever that is, for talking about
            > flying saucers, antigravity and 'relevent' stuff is absurd.
            >
            > Unless you don't like ones opinion on things. I like to find the
            > truth in things and share it with other people if thats alright with
            > you.
            >
            > So apart from apparantly being irelevent was there anything else that
            > you did not like in my last few posts?
            >
            > Look forward to your reply.
            >
            > regards
            > Sim

          • michael
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007

              If anyone has a few items they don’t need maybe we could auction them on ebay & donate to a good cause i.e. david, just a thought, I have a bit of stuff I would part with for the cause, mc

              Regarding someones request to know how David is doing...
              Last I heard, and this was two years ago March 05, his machine hadn't
              progressed very farther from the last pictures taken, his wife has
              passed on and he was in need of financial assistance.
              Some of his friends in the area have taken him in somewhat and were
              caring for him. People have to realize that David is getting on in
              years after devoting his llife to the anti-grav effforts as well as
              caring for his disabled wife that her cared for so dearly.
              I really would suggest that a sponsorship fund might be set up for him
              to care for him just as well.
              From what I heard, he was finding it hard to even buy coffee for
              Tara at..... tarabead@gmail. com

              On 8/1/07, simplyfree3 <piyrw4@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > By 'irrelevent' I assume you mean we should be talking
              > about 'Hameltech'?
              >
              > I don't recall much being talked about Hamel for a while. A lot being
              > said about crop circles and flying saucers. Arnt I talking about
              > flying saucers and stuff?
              >
              > A couple of months ago I asked in a post how David Hamel is doing
              > with building his antigravity craft, I didn't get a reply to that
              > one. I assumed nobody knew.
              >
              > To kick me out if another strike, whatever that is, for talking about
              > flying saucers, antigravity and 'relevent' stuff is absurd.
              >
              > Unless you don't like ones opinion on things. I like to find the
              > truth in things and share it with other people if thats alright with
              > you.
              >
              > So apart from apparantly being irelevent was there anything else that
              > you did not like in my last few posts?
              >
              > Look forward to your reply.
              >
              > regards
              > Sim

            • Randolph
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 4, 2007
                Hi Ole,

                I was just wondering what's going on with the sales of The Word Made
                Manifest Through Sacred Geometry. I figured this book, a basic
                reference for anyone even remotely interested in sacred geometry, would
                be the financial support for Mr. Hamel,

                But I can't find this big, beautiful book that anyone would be proud to
                own in the big bookstores like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

                What's keeping this book out of the big bookstores and how can we help?

                Thanks in advance,

                Randolph
              • Ole_thor
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 5, 2007
                  Randolph,
                  I have sold all the books that I got via Mr Hamel.
                  He is still selling books, but the first printing
                  was a limited run because the person requesting
                  the printing has to pay up front for all of them.
                  Mr Hamel put up about $5,000 (I think) and the
                  author put up the rest. Since I am merely assisting
                  with the sales, I don't have access to all the info
                  so that is all I can tell you.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 5, 2007
                    Hi Ole,
                             You did well!  probably, most people (like me) overpaid; but the general public just don't understand the cost of publishing and printing, IF IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A BEST SELLER!

                    I know that many 'trade related' and obviously short run books cost between £50 & £200 to buy (EG, Soft ferrites By EC Selling) cost me £70; as did Richard P. Crandall's Book "they all told the Truth" The antigravity papers,  available from www.trafford.com , I know the author receives VERY LITTLE of that!

                    No, not a plug, but a profoundly interesting book; with drawings and theory, David has some words and pictures!

                    MAYBE on of our wealthier members might like to contribute to a print run?  Or contact Trafford, who only print a book to individual orders; maybe a way to get some more printed, if they are supplied the artwork?

                    Mike.

                    Mike. J. Furness.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 5, 2007
                      I think Bob (the author) has some options, but I don't know
                      how many books are left.

                      If anyone wants to volunteer to pay for a run of books,
                      let me know and I will pass it on via Mr Hamel.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 5, 2007
                        Has anyone watched this video?

                        Minute 7 about David

                        Hope he is doing well