Re: [hameltech] Real flying saucers...

  • Michael Thierfelder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 1:32 PM
      Its been a long time since I've observed anything Hameltech related in
      this group, so today after 4 years of being a member I say goodbye. I
      used to hope that Matt would surface with something and finally produce
      the holy grail, the working model of a hamel device. But I believe that
      his own ego got in the way of his work and he chose, instead of
      following Mr. Hamel's proportions and ratios, his own geometric matrix
      for some reason which never produced any results. Maybe to try to prove
      that he could do it his own way, not sure...

      Anyway, his work was the only serious hope I ever saw from this group.
      Others have claimed to have produced a working device but kept it secret
      so as to avoid confrontations with MIB's or the like. Well, maybe they
      did and maybe they didn't but if you don't share the information
      regardless of risk then what good does it do? And yes its easy to sit
      on the sidelines and make calls, but unfortunately I am not possessed by
      the devotion that it takes to build one of these things so that's what I
      do...I sideline and cheer, but I think the hameltech game is over.

      I used to enjoy the infrequent post about UFO's or about pyramids or
      orbis and etc, but now it is the infrequent post about Hameltech that I
      have to look for, then wade through all the BS that is posted here. So
      good luck to all who are working on a device, godspeed.

      Truly,
      Mike

      lady hawk wrote:

      >because certain special interest groups want the beings of this planet
      >to stay inserfdom and be vulnerable so they can prey upon us as they
      >choose for their own demented reasons, Slavery, sex trade, child
      >pornography all the foul hell states you or they can think of.
      >That's why its so imoportant to raise peoples cncious awareness so a
      >stop can be put to all these states of suffering.
      >Thats what the bhudda is on about, hence bhuddism, NOT a religion but
      >an hightend awareness of life.
      >
      >On 7/30/07, Timothy <flytch@... <mailto:flytch%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      > > Why less freedom??? I can see where it would put
      > > quite a lot of people out of work... but I don't
      > > understand why our freedoms would be cut off???
      > >
      > > Timothy...
      > >
      > > Real flying saucers Posted by:
      > > "simplyfree3" piyrw4@... <mailto:piyrw4%40aol.com>
      > > simplyfree3
      > > Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 am
      > > (PST) Hi,
      > >
      > > The real flying saucers that you might see, most
      > > of them are
      > > invisible, are nothing to do with ET's or aliens.
      > > The real ones are
      > > us, manned, human beings and are man made.
      > >
      > > They have been flying around for 50 years, we
      > > allready have the
      > > technology theres no myth. BUT, they [probably
      > > who control the
      > > government] won't share the technology with the
      > > world because, wait
      > > for it, the oil industry will go out of business
      > > [billions], so will
      > > electricity, cars, travel, planes, your lack of
      > > freedom, passports
      > > etc etc.
      > >
      > > Too much money at stake as well as your freedom
      > > that they must keep
      > > control of.
      > >
      > > But if they did share the technology the world
      > > would be a completely
      > > different place, a lot quiter, no polution, you
      > > would be a lot richer
      > > and know real freedom. Difference between night
      > > and day. Unimanigable.
      > >
      > > But of course they are not going to let that
      > > happen, they are flying
      > > around invisible with the antigravity electric
      > > machines at
      > > unbelievable speeds with no sound with free
      > > energy source.
      > >
      > > Could you do that without telling the world that
      > > would be transformed
      > > if you did? I ask the question. Would make you
      > > feel pretty good if
      > > you shared the technology with your fellow
      > > brothers wouldn't it.
      > >
      > > But to keep it to themselves, are they that evil
      > > or is there a valid
      > > and damn good reason to keep it from the world.
      > > No I don't think so.
      > >
      > > sim

      > > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/ <http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/>

      http://newlivehotmail.com
    • Michael Holt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30 1:35 PM
        Michael Thierfelder wrote:

        >Its been a long time since I've observed anything Hameltech related in
        >this group, so today after 4 years of being a member I say goodbye. I
        >used to hope that Matt would surface with something and finally produce
        >the holy grail, the working model of a hamel device.

        I just signed up. I was hoping something would appear. I didn't see in
        the archives that there'd been a lot of talk about the topic at hand.
        Why? Does the hardware truly exist?

        Civilization stops at the high-water mark. -Phil Bolger