Re: [hameltech] Real flying saucers...

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 10:49 PM
      Why less freedom??? I can see where it would put
      quite a lot of people out of work... but I don't
      understand why our freedoms would be cut off???

      Timothy...

      Real flying saucers Posted by:
      "simplyfree3" piyrw4@...
      simplyfree3
      Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 am
      (PST) Hi,

      The real flying saucers that you might see, most
      of them are
      invisible, are nothing to do with ET's or aliens.
      The real ones are
      us, manned, human beings and are man made.

      They have been flying around for 50 years, we
      allready have the
      technology theres no myth. BUT, they [probably
      who control the
      government] won't share the technology with the
      world because, wait
      for it, the oil industry will go out of business
      [billions], so will
      electricity, cars, travel, planes, your lack of
      freedom, passports
      etc etc.

      Too much money at stake as well as your freedom
      that they must keep
      control of.

      But if they did share the technology the world
      would be a completely
      different place, a lot quiter, no polution, you
      would be a lot richer
      and know real freedom. Difference between night
      and day. Unimanigable.

      But of course they are not going to let that
      happen, they are flying
      around invisible with the antigravity electric
      machines at
      unbelievable speeds with no sound with free
      energy source.

      Could you do that without telling the world that
      would be transformed
      if you did? I ask the question. Would make you
      feel pretty good if
      you shared the technology with your fellow
      brothers wouldn't it.

      But to keep it to themselves, are they that evil
      or is there a valid
      and damn good reason to keep it from the world.
      No I don't think so.

      sim

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30 7:12 AM
        because certain special interest groups want the beings of this planet
        to stay inserfdom and be vulnerable so they can prey upon us as they
        choose for their own demented reasons, Slavery, sex trade, child
        pornography all the foul hell states you or they can think of.
        That's why its so imoportant to raise peoples cncious awareness so a
        stop can be put to all these states of suffering.
        Thats what the bhudda is on about, hence bhuddism, NOT a religion but
        an hightend awareness of life.

      • Michael Thierfelder
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30 1:32 PM
          Its been a long time since I've observed anything Hameltech related in
          this group, so today after 4 years of being a member I say goodbye. I
          used to hope that Matt would surface with something and finally produce
          the holy grail, the working model of a hamel device. But I believe that
          his own ego got in the way of his work and he chose, instead of
          following Mr. Hamel's proportions and ratios, his own geometric matrix
          for some reason which never produced any results. Maybe to try to prove
          that he could do it his own way, not sure...

          Anyway, his work was the only serious hope I ever saw from this group.
          Others have claimed to have produced a working device but kept it secret
          so as to avoid confrontations with MIB's or the like. Well, maybe they
          did and maybe they didn't but if you don't share the information
          regardless of risk then what good does it do? And yes its easy to sit
          on the sidelines and make calls, but unfortunately I am not possessed by
          the devotion that it takes to build one of these things so that's what I
          do...I sideline and cheer, but I think the hameltech game is over.

          I used to enjoy the infrequent post about UFO's or about pyramids or
          orbis and etc, but now it is the infrequent post about Hameltech that I
          have to look for, then wade through all the BS that is posted here. So
          good luck to all who are working on a device, godspeed.

          Truly,
          Mike

          lady hawk wrote:

          >because certain special interest groups want the beings of this planet
          >to stay inserfdom and be vulnerable so they can prey upon us as they
          >choose for their own demented reasons, Slavery, sex trade, child
          >pornography all the foul hell states you or they can think of.
          >That's why its so imoportant to raise peoples cncious awareness so a
          >stop can be put to all these states of suffering.
          >Thats what the bhudda is on about, hence bhuddism, NOT a religion but
          >an hightend awareness of life.
          >
          >On 7/30/07, Timothy <flytch@... <mailto:flytch%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
          > > Why less freedom??? I can see where it would put
          > > quite a lot of people out of work... but I don't
          > > understand why our freedoms would be cut off???
          > >
          > > Timothy...
          > >
          > > Real flying saucers Posted by:
          > > "simplyfree3" piyrw4@... <mailto:piyrw4%40aol.com>
          > > simplyfree3
          > > Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:24 am
          > > (PST) Hi,
          > >
          > > The real flying saucers that you might see, most
          > > of them are
          > > invisible, are nothing to do with ET's or aliens.
          > > The real ones are
          > > us, manned, human beings and are man made.
          > >
          > > They have been flying around for 50 years, we
          > > allready have the
          > > technology theres no myth. BUT, they [probably
          > > who control the
          > > government] won't share the technology with the
          > > world because, wait
          > > for it, the oil industry will go out of business
          > > [billions], so will
          > > electricity, cars, travel, planes, your lack of
          > > freedom, passports
          > > etc etc.
          > >
          > > Too much money at stake as well as your freedom
          > > that they must keep
          > > control of.
          > >
          > > But if they did share the technology the world
          > > would be a completely
          > > different place, a lot quiter, no polution, you
          > > would be a lot richer
          > > and know real freedom. Difference between night
          > > and day. Unimanigable.
          > >
          > > But of course they are not going to let that
          > > happen, they are flying
          > > around invisible with the antigravity electric
          > > machines at
          > > unbelievable speeds with no sound with free
          > > energy source.
          > >
          > > Could you do that without telling the world that
          > > would be transformed
          > > if you did? I ask the question. Would make you
          > > feel pretty good if
          > > you shared the technology with your fellow
          > > brothers wouldn't it.
          > >
          > > But to keep it to themselves, are they that evil
          > > or is there a valid
          > > and damn good reason to keep it from the world.
          > > No I don't think so.
          > >
          > > sim

          > > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/ <http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/>

          http://newlivehotmail.com
        • Michael Holt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 30 1:35 PM
            Michael Thierfelder wrote:

            >Its been a long time since I've observed anything Hameltech related in
            >this group, so today after 4 years of being a member I say goodbye. I
            >used to hope that Matt would surface with something and finally produce
            >the holy grail, the working model of a hamel device.

            I just signed up. I was hoping something would appear. I didn't see in
            the archives that there'd been a lot of talk about the topic at hand.
            Why? Does the hardware truly exist?

            Civilization stops at the high-water mark. -Phil Bolger