Real flying saucers

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi,

      In response, if a hameltech generator exists or is known to truly work
      [and who really knows and with the proof] as a free energy machine it
      would be great.

      Though would it get confiscated and other problems by the people not
      wanting the public to make use of it for reasons in my previous posting?

      So if one has produced such a machine or antigravity, one would fear
      the above and keep it to themselves.

      Antigravity and free energy have allready been solved, but by the
      people at the highest levels. But they dont want you to have the
      freedom, and they to lose billions or trillions of dollars as explained
      in the previous post.

      We may never find out, even though theres so many more of us than them.

      Regards
    • simplyfree3

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
          I would say it goes even deeper - this planet has been visited for
          millions of years and the idea of visitations are recorded in ancient
          civilizations (from the egyptions to the Bushmen [there is cave art in
          the Kalahari thousands of years old depicting alien encounters]). The
          tribes of Africa, South America, Australia have legends about beings
          known as Chitauli (more commonly known as reptilians) that came from
          the sky and declared they where God. Legend speculates that these
          aliens have bread with royal blood lines in order to gain control and
          for whatever reason, maybe we represent food or by keeping us enslaved
          they are able to feed off our fear or maybe simply keep this planet
          from moving into a deeper conciousnes...

          It is said there are around 22 alien species living on our planet...
          Not all of them with good intentions. It is also said Alien technology
          has been traded with our planet and we do have the technology (the
          carrot). What frightens me is - what on earth did the US government
          barter for this technology?

          Things get even stranger - there are accounts that there are
          underground bases on Mars as well as on the moon, let alone whats
          going on under our noses.

          I could go on.

          Why something like Hamel Tech is so important is that the technology
          used with love is possibly our only weapon/escape from the chains of
          this current plane of existence.