Real flying saucers

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hi,

      The real flying saucers that you might see, most of them are
      invisible, are nothing to do with ET's or aliens. The real ones are
      us, manned, human beings and are man made.

      They have been flying around for 50 years, we allready have the
      technology theres no myth. BUT, they [probably who control the
      government] won't share the technology with the world because, wait
      for it, the oil industry will go out of business [billions], so will
      electricity, cars, travel, planes, your lack of freedom, passports
      etc etc.

      Too much money at stake as well as your freedom that they must keep
      control of.

      But if they did share the technology the world would be a completely
      different place, a lot quiter, no polution, you would be a lot richer
      and know real freedom. Difference between night and day. Unimanigable.

      But of course they are not going to let that happen, they are flying
      around invisible with the antigravity electric machines at
      unbelievable speeds with no sound with free energy source.

      Could you do that without telling the world that would be transformed
      if you did? I ask the question. Would make you feel pretty good if
      you shared the technology with your fellow brothers wouldn't it.

      But to keep it to themselves, are they that evil or is there a valid
      and damn good reason to keep it from the world. No I don't think so.

      sim
    • Randolph
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
        In the place of every fancy 500-1000 watt microwave oven that has been
        manufactured and junked over the decades, a hameltech generator could
        have been manufactured in its place and would still be working to
        provide power for poor families and remote, 3rd world areas where power
        would change the face of depravity to prosperity. One hameltech
        generator could protect a suburb or all the vital functions in a
        hospital in case of black out.

        The greedy ones you mention who are at least 25 years ahead in
        technology neither need nor depend on the grid. They expertly keep the
        people's eyes away from the skys and on trivial pursuit like Harry
        Potter and other nonsense.
      • simplyfree3
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2007
          Hi,

          In response, if a hameltech generator exists or is known to truly work
          [and who really knows and with the proof] as a free energy machine it
          would be great.

          Though would it get confiscated and other problems by the people not
          wanting the public to make use of it for reasons in my previous posting?

          So if one has produced such a machine or antigravity, one would fear
          the above and keep it to themselves.

          Antigravity and free energy have allready been solved, but by the
          people at the highest levels. But they dont want you to have the
          freedom, and they to lose billions or trillions of dollars as explained
          in the previous post.

          We may never find out, even though theres so many more of us than them.

          Regards
        • simplyfree3

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2007
              I would say it goes even deeper - this planet has been visited for
              millions of years and the idea of visitations are recorded in ancient
              civilizations (from the egyptions to the Bushmen [there is cave art in
              the Kalahari thousands of years old depicting alien encounters]). The
              tribes of Africa, South America, Australia have legends about beings
              known as Chitauli (more commonly known as reptilians) that came from
              the sky and declared they where God. Legend speculates that these
              aliens have bread with royal blood lines in order to gain control and
              for whatever reason, maybe we represent food or by keeping us enslaved
              they are able to feed off our fear or maybe simply keep this planet
              from moving into a deeper conciousnes...

              It is said there are around 22 alien species living on our planet...
              Not all of them with good intentions. It is also said Alien technology
              has been traded with our planet and we do have the technology (the
              carrot). What frightens me is - what on earth did the US government
              barter for this technology?

              Things get even stranger - there are accounts that there are
              underground bases on Mars as well as on the moon, let alone whats
              going on under our noses.

              I could go on.

              Why something like Hamel Tech is so important is that the technology
              used with love is possibly our only weapon/escape from the chains of
              this current plane of existence.