JPUFO LatinAmerUFO CropCircles MassenaUFO OntarioUFO

  • Stephen Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      Japan UFO video Oct. 2006 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQJWgSZt6M&NR=1
      UFOs over Latin America http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RARM-YPUoWk
      Toot Balden, nr Southend, Oxfordshire July 7th:
      Hat Gate Cottage, Nr Savernake Forest, Wiltshire 11th July
      Crop Formation - Stanton Bridge, nr Honey Street, Wiltshire, 14 July 2007
      Hailey Wood, Nr Ashbury, Oxfordshire. Reported 16th July
      Hinton Downs, Bishopstone, Oxfordshire. Reported 16th July
      UFOs Battle Over Kelowna British Columbia Posted: July 6, 2007
      Today the Kelowna Capital News ran an article in today's newspaper and phone calls have come in and some emails from more eyewitnesses to the objects and loud sound heard, or some over the sound I may have found a connection between the Trail B.C. and Kelowna UFO sightings, this was due to a good military source. Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.
      Massena, New York's St. Lawrence County, NY A Triangular Shaped Object February 08, 2007
      Date: Witness referring to report link below. (Approx: 1989 ) Time: 2:00 a.m.
      HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone should have a copy of the Watertown Daily Times newspaper article on a sighting of something that sounds like this craft in this report, would you please be kind enough to email me a scanned copy of the article, I would like to read the news article and send the article to this witness who sent in this report.
      I was recently speaking with a coworker about an object a friend and I had seen when we were in 7th or 8th grade, when I decided to look for other UFO stories in the area where used to live. I was specifically looking for a news blurb that ran in the Watertown Daily Times from the same summer as my experience, but no luck. I did find a good story on your site: *Eden, 30 Miles South Of Buffalo New York Triangular Shaped UFO* While the timing is off by a year or two the craft shape is very similar to what we experienced. clip..
      New Sudbury, Ontario Triangular Craft With Three Red Lights Posted: April 21, 2007
      Date: April 18, 2007 . http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2370
      There was three dim reddish lights in a triangular formation. The object was moving very fast, at a speed comparable to the Snowbird jets. The craft was also travelling at a very low altitude, probably 300 feet or so. I scanned every point of the object within and outside the triangular formation of the lights. Outside the perimeter there was nothing. The lights on the craft were dim and blurred, similar to when you look at a small light source through a window screen. As the object passed directly overhead, it passed in front of a star, and to my surprise I could see the star with the same blurry effect, directly through the center of the object. It was also dead quiet outside and this thing made absolutely no noise the whole time.
      As it kept travelling west, we did our best to point it out to our friends but it was moving fast and they were not standing in the right place to keep it in view. When it was about a quarter mile away, the three lights began to spin in a clockwise direction. They did one revolution then they began zigzagging in and out from the central point of the object. After doing this 3 times, all three lights merged in the center then vanished. It never reappeared and we stayed out there for about half an hour looking around. It was black and seemed to be semi-transparent. Shape was triangular with three red, dim lights at the points.
      Oshawa, Ontario Multicolored Light And Massive Triangular Craft Posted: May 15, 2007
      Date: May 8, 2007
      Location of Sighting: School Near my house. Number of witnesses: 2/4 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: One multi colored light, 1 beige Triangle.
      I was standing behind this school on the pavement playing hack, when my friend Lex said look a UFO, and we all looked up and saw a bright white light moving across the sky from West to East. The light seemed to have multi colored lights moving around it in all directions, green, blue, red, and white. Bogie and I walked out into the field to watch the light, since it was now nearing the tree line and we were losing sight of it. We stopped in about the middle of the field because there was a V shaped opening in the trees where we could clearly see the light, which was a few miles away by now, and was quite high in elevation which it had maintained since we first saw it. As we were watching it, from the left of the V shaped opening of trees, a massive, and I mean massive beige triangle came toward the light with insect like speed.
      The triangle was about a mile, to a mile and a half in length, and about 100-200 feet from the side view, and this thing was a few miles away, but you could measure it with a ruler. It flew around the multicolored light with insect agility and after about 4 seconds it left the way it came. The best way to describe the triangular craft was a star destroyer from Star Wars. It had 2 large square parts on both sides, which were I think, completely identical, and on the back. On the 'main' triangle part, at the back it seemed to have 5-7 red lights which would slightly light up as it fluidly moved though the air. So I would assume this would the some sort of propulsion. We saw this object for about 4-5 seconds, and as you can see in the diagram I saw quite a bit of detail on it, it was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I have never heard of this type of UFO, ever.