CropCircle Perseids NYTriangle The7Densities JesuitsObserve

  • Stephen Calkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Crop Circle East Field, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. 7th July 2007.
      http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/eastfield2/eastfield2007aa.html
      ----------
      Perseid meteor showers starting at 11 p.m. Sunday, August 12th, (up to 100 meteors per hour after 2 a.m. thru dawn Monday, August 13.)
      ----------
      New YorkTriangle Filer’s Files # 27 - 4 July 2007 By George Filer : www.nationalUFOcenter.com
      State Thruway-- I was driving from Albany to Utica and as I left Albany I saw what I thought was a bright star to the southwest of me on June 20, 2007, at11:15 PM. As I traveled the light seemed to move northeast then along the path of the thruway. I began to catch up with it near the Amsterdam exit flying between 500 to 1000 feet altitude. I then noticed two small red lights positioned about 1000 feet at11 o'clock from the triangle shape. As I neared the Fonda exit the light was continuous and had a white halo effect around the triangle. It moved over theBargeCanaland I lost sight of it behind the trees. I rushed a mile up the road, jumped out of the car and ran to see if it was still there and I saw it sitting across the water on top of the ridge a mile distant. It was not moving, I watched and tried to convince myself that there was a cell tower or some other structure there. I called my wife about five minutes later and told her I was still looking at the triangle, when the two red lights appeared again directly to the left and slowly rose straight up. The triangle then very slowly began to lower itself into the trees and after a few minutes was gone. As it did this a shooting star fell to it's right about a 1/4 mile away. I was a quarter mile from the National KAteri Indian Shrine. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org
      ----------
      Steve's Note: The term 'Dimension' referring to a specific 'space/time', (such as for example, parallel Earths, all existing in the same vibrational state/level/frequency/density.)
      A 'Density', is a vibrational state of existence, similar to the different frequencies in the rainbow, or musical scale.) The color 'red', for example, is a low vibrational frequency, (compared to orange); and, yellow is a higher vibrational color (compared to orange), and so on. So, when some people talk about going from the 3rd to the 4th 'dimension', they really are referring to going from 3rd to fourth 'density'.
      There are a number of good (channeled) sources where information about the Densities are concerned. Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka is one. RA, channeled by Carla Rueckert is another. There re a number of others.
      Here are excerpts from RA: Link: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/welcome2.html#ExConts
      RA: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven/made in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles:
      First (density): the cycle of 'awareness';
      Second (density): the cycle of 'growth';
      Third (density): the cycle of 'self-awareness' [Earth is presently moving from 3rd to 4th density];
      Fourth (density), the cycle of 'love' or 'understanding';
      Fifth (density): the cycle of 'light' or 'wisdom';
      Sixth (density): the cycle of 'light/love', 'love/light' or 'unity';
      Seventh (density), the 'gateway' (to infinity) cycle;
      Eighth (density)/new octave, (the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.) clip..
      -- -- -- --
      Another (pretty lengthy) RA channeled article. (excerpt) Link:
      http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=36

      I. HARMONIC STRUCTURE OF DIMENSIONS/THE DENSITIES
      RA: All the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible. The first two densities are of elemental/mineral life (1st) and plant/animal life (2nd.)]
      A. ORIGIN OF ALL DENSITIES
      RA: The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation - Infinity became
      aware. This was the next step, 'awareness' led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy.
      You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being 'Logos' or 'Love'.
      The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.
      B. DEFINITION OF 'DENSITY' SIMILAR TO SOUND AND LIGHT VIBRATION
      RA: The term density is a, what you call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of experience which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, there are seven sub-sub-densities. Within each sub-sub-density, seven sub-sub-sub-densities and so on infinitely.
      [Note: Ra is describing is precisely a fractal-based, harmonic universe.]
      RA: The nature of vibration is such that it may be seen as having mathematically straight or narrow steps. These steps may be seen as having boundaries. Within each boundary there are infinite gradations of vibration or color. However, as one approaches a boundary, an effort must be made to cross that boundary. These colors are a simplistic way of expressing the boundary divisions of your density.
      C. SPIRALING ENERGY (LIGHT) FORMS THE DENSITIES
      First density is the density of 'consciousness'. The mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the 'awareness' of being. The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call 'light' moves in a straight-line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regard to intelligent infinity. The shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the lenticular (disk-shaped.) Each density has a specific geometry. Imagine, if you will, the many force fields of the Earth in their geometrically precise web. Energies stream into the Earth planes, as you would call them, from magnetically determined points. Due to growing thought-form distortions in understanding of the Law of One, the planet itself was seen to have the potential for imbalance. The balancing pyramidal structures (built by the Confederation) were charged with crystals which drew the appropriate balance from the ENERGY FORCES STREAMING INTO THE VARIOUS GEOMETRICAL CENTERS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY WHICH SURROUND AND SHAPE THE PLANETARY SPHERE. Only the ghost of the streaming (energy into the Great Pyramid) still remains due to the shifting of the streaming points which is in turn due to the shifting electromagnetic field of your planet…
      RA: The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces (intelligent energy) expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.
      F. VIBRATIONAL / DENSITY CHANGE
      QUESTIONER: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle from second
      density (ape beings) to third density (humans:) this occurred, you said, in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.
      II. THE 1ST DENSITY = FIRE, AIR, EARTH AND WATER
      A. THE 1ST DENSITY IS NOT AWARE. AT FIRST, IT IS FORMLESS. (Growth out of formlessness.)
      RA: The 1st or red ray density, though attracted towards growth, is not in the proper vibration for those conditions conducive to the spark of awareness.
      B. WIND AND FIRE BRING FORM TO EARTH AND WATER
      RA: The air and fire of that which is formless literally illuminates and forms the formless, for earth and water were, in the timeless state, unformed. As the active principles of fire and air blow and burn incandescently about that which nurtures that which is to come, the water learns to become sea, lake and river, and the earth learns to be shaped, both offering opportunity for viable life.
      III. THE 2ND DENSITY = ANIMALS, PLANTS AND MINERALS
      A. QUESTION: HOW LONG DID THE 2ND DENSITY LAST ON THIS PLANET?
      RA: It is your longest density. It lasted approximately 4.6 billion years.
      RA: There are 3 types of 2nd density entities which become enspirited (i.e., 3rd density),
      1. The most common are animals.
      2. The second most common are trees,
      3. The third is mineral.
      (4.) Occasionally a certain location becomes energized to individuality through the love it receives and gives in relationship to a 3rd density entity which is in relationship to it. This is the least common transition.
      E. 3RD DENSITY BEINGS CAN BRING SELF-AWARENESS TO THEIR PETS
      RA: Much as you would put on a vestment, so do your 3rd density beings invest or clothe some 2nd density beings with self-awareness. This often occurs when you have pets. It has also been done by various other means of investiture. These include many so-called religious practices which personify and send love to various natural 2nd density beings in their group form.
      IV. OVERVIEW OF 3RD THROUGH 7TH DENSITIES
      RA: The 3rd density being, having the potential for complete self-awareness, thus has the potential for minimum activation of all energy centers. The 4th, 5th, and 6th densities are those refining the higher energy centers. The 7th density is a density of completion and turning towards timelessness or foreverness.
      RA: THE INTENSITY OF 4TH DENSITY IS THAT OF THE REFINING OF THE ROUGH-HEWN SCULPTURE. HOWEVER, IN THE 3RD DENSITY THE STATUE IS FORGED IN THE FIRE.
      RA: In the 4th and 5th densities the positive polarity functions without any need of the negative polarity and vice versa. It is to be noted that in attempting to sway 3rd density entities in choosing polarity there evolves a good bit of interaction between the two polarities. In 6th density, the density of unity, the 2 paths must take in each other. This is not difficult for the positive polarity which sends light/love to all otherselves. For the service-to self polarized entities it is difficult enough that at some point the negative polarity must be abandoned.
      RA: The purpose of incarnation in 3rd density is to learn the ways of love.
      RA: There is one necessity for 3rd density, namely, self-awareness or self-consciousness. The body must be capable of abstract thought. The fundamental necessity is the combination of rational and intuitive thinking.
      RA: Consider a 2nd density entity, the tree for instance. It is self-sufficient. Consider a 3rd density entity. The weakening of its physical vehicle, or body, was designed to distort entities towards a predisposition to deal with each other. Thus, the lessons which approach a knowing of love can be begin.
      The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without otherselves is akin to living without mirrors. Then the self cannot see the fruits of its beingness.
      VI. 3RD DENSITY INNER PLANES = THE ASTRAL AND DEVACHANIC PLANES
      QUESTION: Who inhabits the astral and devachanic planes?
      RA: The astral planes vary from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teaching and learning in the higher astral planes. In the devachanic planes are those even more close to the primal distortions of love/light. Beyond these planes there are others. The invisible, or inner, 3rd density planes are inhabited by those who do not have body complexes such as yours; they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs on these levels.
      C. HOW DOES REINCARNATION WORK?
      RA: The illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity. The spirit complex of an entity moves along the (spiraling) line of light until the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops. The entity may have barely reached 3rd density or may be very, very close to the ending of the 3rd density experience.
      RA: Some incarnate automatically; that is, without any conscious self-awareness of the process of spiritual evolution. They are under the Guardians, beings whom you may call angelic.
      RA: When the entity becomes aware of the mechanism for spiritual evolution, it will arrange and place those entities and lessons necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting occurs.
      QUESTION: At this time what percentage of the entities incarnating are making their own choices? RA: About 54%.
      VIII. THE 4TH DENSITY FOR THOSE OF POSITIVE ORIENTATION
      RA: The necessity for graduation to 4th density is an ability to use, welcome and enjoy a certain intensity of the white light of the One Infinite Creator. It’s a function of the intensity of the violet ray of the individual.
      B. WHAT IS THE 4TH DENSITY LIKE?
      RA: 4th density is not of words, unless chosen. One is aware of the thoughts and vibrations of otherselves. It is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of 3rd density. It is a plane striving towards wisdom or light. It is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced
      although automatically harmonized by group consensus. There is no disharmony within the self or within other peoples. It is not within the limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. When sickness is present, it is easily healed. The 4th density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or otherselves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show in mote obvious ways, the body acting as a machine resource for self revelation Illnesses such as cancer are very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual. The 4th density abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of 3rd density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.
      RA: One purpose of the ingestion of food in Fourth Density: To stop the functioning of service-to-others long enough to ingest food is to invoke patience.
      D. THE SOCIAL MEMORY COMPLEX IS A 4TH DENSITY PHENOMENON.
      RA: The work that is accomplished in positive 4th density is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is 4th density harvest. (Harvest into Fifth density.)
      RA: When a group of mind/body/spirits becomes able to form a social memory complex, all experiences of each entity is available to the whole of the complex. (Telepathic.)
      E. IS AN ENTITY IN THE 4TH DENSITY NORMALLY INVISIBLE TO US?
      RA: The 4th density is, by choice, not visible to third density. It is possible for 4th density to be visible. However, the 4th density entity must concentrate upon a rather difficult vibrational pattern or complex - which is the 3rd density you experience.
      RA: The impulse to protect the loved other-self is one which persists through the 4th density, a density abounding in compassion.
      5TH DENSITY IS THE WISDOM DENSITY
      In 5th density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complex. The wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves. 5th density is extremely white in vibration. The 5th density harvest is of those who accept the honor and duty of the Law of One.
      The 'vehicle' ('body of light energy') needs food which may be prepared by thought - a nectar or ambrosia or light broth of golden white hue. In 5th density it is a comfort for those of like mind gathered together to share in this broth, thus becoming one in light and wisdom while joining hearts and hands in physical activity. It becomes a solace rather than a catalyst for
      learning. In 5th density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex. Therefore the 5th density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another. In 5th density light is as visible a tool as your pencil’s writing.
      XI. RA IS 6TH DENSITY
      RA: 6th density is white with a golden quality. This quality relates to the blending into wisdom of the compassion learned in 4th density.
      QUESTION: And you ready yourselves for this harvest through service? RA: This is correct.
      QUESTION: Can you describe the techniques used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?
      Rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our techniques are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience. We seek without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, but our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. We seek balances between love and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer and closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.
      XII. THE 7TH DENSITY
      RA: The 7th density being, the completed being, the Creator who knows Itself, accumulates mass (i.e. spiritual mass) and compacts into the One Creator once again (presumably as it enters 8th density).
      RA: There are portions of the 7th density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious.
      XIII. THE HIGHEST DENSITY IS THE 8TH DENSITY
      RA: Intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from the 8th density.
      RA: The 8th density functions also as the beginning density or 1st density of the next octave of densities.
      RA: We can not speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We only know that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves. However it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. We understand it is cyclical in nature.
      XVI. TIME/SPACE OPERATES IN THE 3RD DENSITY INNER PLANE (NOTE: the astral plane)
      A. INCARNATION TAKES YOU FROM TIME/SPACE TO SPACE/TIME
      RA: The incarnative process involves being incarnated from Time/space to Space/time.
      RA: In Space/time the 'spatial' locations (of different material objects), all of which appear in the visual field at the same instant of time, produces a tangible framework for the illusion of space.
      In Time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of what you call time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. (In the astral plane you are a thought form in a world of thought forms.)
      C. PARTICLES MOVE FASTER THAN LIGHT IN TIME/SPACE
      In your framework each particle, or core vibration, moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the speed of light from the direction of superlumimal (greater-than-light-speed) velocities.
      D. EVERYTHING CAN BE REVIEWED AND FORGIVEN IN TIME/SPACE
      RA: In Space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In Time/space, on the other hand, it is not possible to correct any imbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is. THE ADVANTAGE OF TIME/SPACE IS THAT OF THE FLUIDITY OF THE OVERVIEW. THE ADVANTAGE OF SPACE/TIME IS THAT, WORKING IN DARKNESS WITH A TINY CANDLE, ONE MAY CORRECT THE IMBALANCES.
      E. TIME/SPACE HAS ITS OWN STRUCTURE AND LAWS
      RA: Time/space is no more homogeneous than Space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances and patterns as is Space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws.
      F. EACH PLANET WITH 3RD DENSITY ENTITIES HAS A CORRESPONDING TIME/SPACE.
      G. ALL TIMES ARE SIMULTANEOUS IN TIME/SPACE.
      I. EACH GALAXY IS CREATED BY A DIFFERENT LOGOS.
      II. THE SPACE NEAR THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY IS AT A MORE ADVANCED PHASE.
      RA: The spiritual density or mass of those towards the center of the galactic spiral is due to the varying timelessness states during which the planetary spheres may coalesce.
      IV. IN OUR GALAXY COMMUNICATION FROM HIGHER REALMS (SUCH AS FROM RA) IS ALLOWED
      VI. RA’S INTERACTION WITH OTHER GALAXIES
      RA: WE HAVE OPENED OUR HEARTS IN RADIATION OF LOVE TO THE ENTIRE CREATION. APPROXIMATELY 90% OF THE CREATION IS AT SOME LEVEL AWARE OF THE SENDING AND ABLE TO REPLY. ALL OF THE INFINITE LOGOI ARE ONE IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF LOVE.
      RA: Although it would be possible for us to move at will throughout the creation within this logos, that is to say, the Milky Way Galaxy, so called, we have moved where we were called to service; these locations being local and including Alpha Centauri, the planets of your solar system. Cephus and Zeta Reticuli. To these sub-logoi we have come, having been called.
      VIII. RA’S KNOWLEDGE OF OTHER GALAXIES
      RA: There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. THE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN ONE WHICH STAGGERS THE INTELLECTUAL AND INTUITIVE CAPACITIES.
      D. THE FINAL GIFT TO THE CREATOR WAS WITHOUT QUALITY.
      (2) THEY HAD TROUBLE OVERCOMING THE BARRIER BETWEEN THE DENSITIES.
      RA: Prior to the veiling process the movement through densities would he that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which had a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either 3rd density light or 4th density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The facility of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of 3rd density. THOSE ENTITIES WHICH DO NOT DO THEIR HOMEWORK, BE THEY EVER SO AMIABLE OR LIKABLE, SHALL NOT CROSS.
      II. PLANETS WITH ONLY POSITIVE POLARIZATION ARE NEAR THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY.
      A HIERARCHY OF CREATORS: LOGOS CREATED THE SUN, THE SUN CREATED THE PLANETS
      QUESTION: The planetary system of our sun, in all its densities, is the total of the experience created by our sun as a sub-logos. Is that correct. RA: That is correct.
      THE ENTIRE CREATION IS ALIVE.
      II. THE SUN HAS NO LESSONS TO LEARN NO DENSITIES TO MOVE THROUGH
      THE CREATIONS OF THE ONE INFINITE CREATOR DOES NOT HAVE THE POLARITY YOU SPEAK OF. RA: The sub-logos which is our sun is of the entire octave and is not that entity which
      experiences the learning and teachings of entities such as yourself.
      III. THE SUN IS SEEN AS IT REALLY IS ONLY IN 4TH - 7TH DENSITY.
      Thus by the 6th density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in Time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of 6th density entities visiting within the sun.
      IV. 6TH DENSITY LEVEL PRODUCES THE LIGHT OF THE SUN
      RA: In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression, or birthing, of 6th density love.
      20. THE BLACK HOLE AND THE GREAT CENTRAL SUN
      RA: Gravity, the attractive force, which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator, is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of their success at seeking the Creator. When all of creation, in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the new creation infinitely coalesces the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation, and then beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole with its condition of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen.
      I. IN THE BLACK HOLE ALL CONTAINED WITHIN UNITES WITH THE CREATOR
      QUESTION: Then the black hole is a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting. RA: The black hole which manifests in 3rd density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. That is correct.
      III. IT BECOMES A GREAT CENTRAL SUN
      The blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again. The great central sun if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will- Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature. To attempt to measure it by your time measures would be useless. Therefore the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept of this process which is timelessness.
      RA Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of being-ness into the gravity well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes. clip..
      Post from: www.virtualstrange.net: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>
      Why does the Catholic Church need a state-of-the-art observatory in Arizona anyway?
      The Jesuits run the observatory, a highly significant distinction. If you determine to whom they liason for data analysis and logistics, you will get a clue what is behind the projects they are running. The observatory and the projects running there may have the design ultimately of providing the Jesuits with a way out. But, of course, the Vatican would not be apprised of that aspect. snip..