Re: [hameltech] UFOBattleBC&RelatedAbduction UFOCO DroneHoax

  • Stephen Calkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
      Hi Tara and list,
      One thing they are doing with the money is seeking global
      domination. They are also using it to build all sorts of exotic space
      craft, and a bunch of underground bases worldwide. Each of the TR-3B's
      cost several billion apiece, (600-700 feet in diameter.) Then the
      underground bases are in the 10 to 20's of billions apiece!! So they
      are putting that money to good use to try and control the planet!!
      I would agree with John that money is not needed to manage
      resources, but we have to evolve into that, and set an example
      personally on how to treat others with equality, which allows this
      change to happen.
      O.K. Good comments! Love, Steve