cashless society

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 4:29 PM
      cash will become obsolete, this is the goal. There will be a kind of
      smart card with everything on it.

      Everything you buy will go through this card. This means you cannot
      hide money or buy anything without big brother knowing. Tax is taken
      away automatically when you trade, buy or sell.

      Humans will be chipped, maybe in the hand or arm. The excuse, I don't
      know maybe to 'protect' us, any excuse. Really it's to moniter and
      track us.

      Of course all this is not going to happen straight away, it would be
      too shocking and unnaceptable. No they introduce it gradually over a
      period of time so that it becomes acceptable with the masses.

      For example dogs are chipped as well as prisoners let off on bail
      then some how will be introduced [using a good excuse] into normal
      people.

      Once fully introduced theres no going back, just like the tax system,
      which was originally only a temporary thing after the war and as you
      know is now permanent. Cant think why!?

      Two words, money, greed. Gold bars or the planet hmmm.

      Are you getting angry? Our freedom is pretty important. The f***ers.
      Bye the way I wonder how Mr Hamel is getting on with his craft?
      Regards
    • kukulcan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 8:08 PM
        I agree , though I'm not a bible reader I know that this is predicted in there, we have to fight it somehow, I'm helping to develop technology like clean recycling and solar ,hydrogen with a small country in the 3rd world so people can change their mentality to a more independent one, generating their own energy and learning how to use carbon to make substitutes for plastic and metal, my beloved EU is getting ironically the number one in repression of the psicological kind, bombs ,terrorism, ez pass, cellular phones, smart appliances, machines able to see through walls, aren't you guys annoyed at the gps capabilities of your boss able to know where you are at every moment?? and again we are chasing immigrants and changing the laws, repressing more and more the freedom which used to characterized this country, I suggest we study the "Disclosure Project"  , now a days Phil Schneider doesn sound that far fetch isn't he ?

        And what about doctor Carol Rossin?

        the card they are using?: Fear

        Salutes to Mr Hamel I hope he is soing great.