UFOBattleBC&RelatedAbduction UFOCO DroneHoax

  • Stephen Calkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
      Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To An Amazing Sky Event July 2, 2007 10:45 p.m.
      http://www.rense.com/general77/2fos.htm
      It was about 10:45ish at night and I saw two objects in the sky just hovering. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a Triangular shape. I hear a small bang, almost like a gun, and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire, making a deep sound. I watched the object and it disappeared at low altitude behind a smallish hill between my neighborhood and the lake. I look up and I see the triangular object make a small circle, come a little lower and then, I see it, start to hurtle towards the sky at a fast rate. Then the longish one reappears from behind the hill...showing no more fire and ascending at break neck speed. When it gets a little higher, I saw it literally shoot something at the other object and then a very loud bang and the triangular one was no longer visible. The longish one started to what looked to me like searching the sky. It was going north, then south, then east and west, Very quickly, almost like a hummingbird when it goes side to side. Then the object disappeared and I suppose it's departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken. I saw what seemed like two ETs duking it out.. clip..
      Steve's Note: The black triangle was likely the secret government's TR-3B, and the long cylindrical one was likely a ET vessel, possibly Greys, if the following accompanying story is true. Looks like the secret government one got zapped, in the above article. Any feedback is appreciated.
      -- -- -- --
      Related: Follow-up On B.C. UFO Battle. http://www.rense.com/general77/vrep.htm
      Kelowna, B.C. has been a hot spot for UFO reports, including one in 2003 where two women reported an incredible alien encounter on a Kelowna street. clip.. More:
      A Devastating UFO Encounter In Kelowna, British Columbia:
      http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=8664
      In late July of 2003 I was living on Bernard Ave. in Kelowna. On the walk home about 11:00 P.M., I was walking toward Bernard Ave via Spall Rd. When I reached the railroad tracks, a bright light engulfed me and I felt a tingling sensation. The next thing I was aware of is I was in an orchard about 15 km. away and the time was 12:45. (Abducted) A month later, in our local free paper was a story about 2 women who, on exactly the same night saw a bright light on the tracks on Spall Rd. The women followed the light down the road (where the orchard was). The women got out of their vehicle where there were confronted by a group of tiny humanoids. This story was even broadcast on "Creepy Canada". I have no idea how I could black out and awaken 15 km. away (missing my eyeglasses). clip..
      -----------
      Loveland, Colorado White Non Flashing Lights In Unison June 21, 2007 Time: 9:45 p.m.
      Number of witnesses: 2. Shape of objects: Pair of white non flashing lights in unison.
      The lights were in perfect unison and did not move or change course, but stayed the same distance from each other as it moved somewhat slowly from NW to SE. The lights were much brighter than the stars, and also relatively low. There was no sound emitted, and the darkness did not allow a shape to be determined. I am an air traffic controller and these lights and their movement was not like any aircraft that operates in the area, or of any aircraft/helicopters that over-fly towards the Denver International airport. It was nearly mesmerizing to watch the steady silent movement. As the pair of lights headed south, they dropped from view instantly, not fading into the light pollution towards town. clip...
      Steve's Note: Loveland, CO is due north of Denver, and Denver International Airport, so the objects were flying towards the general direction of Denver, and the airport area. These lights were reported as 'dropping' from view, (going to ground level?). Is there a base in the Denver area? Is it connected to the underground base under Denver International Airport?
      ----------
      Drone Pictures Hoaxed: Dear MUFON LA Members and Supporters, INVESTIGATION AND REPORT May 16, 2007 Post at UFOUpDates <ufoupdates@...>
      I had several trusted friends & experts in CGI (computer generated Images) examine these images, as well as the earlier Coast to Coast images. One examiner is Mr. Steve Neil who has and continues to do computer generated images for the History channels television program 'UFO Files'. The other effects person is a Mr. Marc D' Antonio. He owns and operates a business in Connecticut named FX Models. http://www.fxmodels.com/
      They both independently state this object is clearly a CG fake.
      Marc further writes: In one of the images, you can see that the faker used, something called "radiosity" to render the images. The faker didn't take care in setting his settings for the renderer and you can see classic "radiosity render artifacts" in the dark shadow areas of the CG craft. They show up as mottling in the shadows instead of smooth transitions. If radiosity settings were used to make the image look absolutely real, each image could take tens of hours to render perhaps.
      In another shot where the craft ought to have been some distance away, it is sharp and clear as if there is suddenly no atmospheric haze. Very Respectfully, Steve Reichmuth Mufon - Northern California SSD - Alameda/Contra Costa Co. and Steve R. Murillo State Section Director MUFON L.A.
    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
        Hello Everyone,
        i'm going to post some of my innermost thoughts on this subject after
        having pondered these thougts for quite a few decades now.
        Before I begin please let me state, honestly, right here, that I do
        not drink liquer of any sort nor do I take any drugs, even
        pharmaceauticals, for any reason, recreational or otherwise.
        I have been asking myself and some friends,i our everpresent political
        analysis of so clled 'current ' events in light of Davis Ickes
        observatons amoung others, if indeend we only owe an artificial
        debt,ie "paper" debt to the World Bank and they have, indeed, already
        enslaved this world, then if we just said NO to the world debt then
        what the heck can they do to us?!!!
        Whats the big threat to the world?
        Are any of you following these crazy ideas too?
        This directly relates to the observed UFO phenomina. (Sorry, my spell
        check is off)
        Whats the worst that can happen to us HU-Mans here that hasn't
        already, as if we aren't already doing it to ourselves?
        Please follow this line of reasoning if you will... as if reason
        really comes into this equasion.
        Is it 'resonalbe to let ourselves e enslaved by this fantasy of a
        countrys "debt" to World Bankers and
        who the hell ARE these bankers and WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THE MONEY???
        Or is it just the power they get off on?
        OR are we involved in a larger more encompasing issue like war amoung
        the planets / stars?
        OK, there I said the unthinkable, that no one so far in my readings
        and research has found yet.
        What's the general opinion out there folks?
        Feed back is always appreciated.
        Keep the lights shining, even when it's the darkest.
        LOL Tara

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
          Hello Tara,
                        Not QUITE as you see it; although I share your disgust of their 'bankers' who abuse the system 'they' invented,

          Let me explain; in order for even international travel, and national cohesion, a monetary system is really necessary; with exchange rates 'naturally decided, based on mutual trade!

          Of course, we need to MAKE things that others consider of value, and, exchange rates should vary such as to maintain a 'fair balance' so, a man's wage in china should effectively be the same value as a man's wages in UK, or USA.

           Any BLATANT 'manipulation' of the playing field USED to be balanced by import tariffs!

          Now, imagine you are out of work, or have a very low paid job, and decide to 'eat out' every day, eventually you have to stop, when you run out of money, or the Bank will dishonour your cheques or card!

          Now we get to the 'DISHONEST BIT' ,

          "Those that own our politicians", or the big business politicians themselves, decided two things, to bring China up to superpower level (so they can have an adversary to keep the scientific / military budget a necessity?), or just as a cheap source of manufactured items?

          They call it "globalisation"

          Result, multinationals get massively richer; and the workers in the advanced societies have no work!!!!!

          The Richer get richer, and the poorer get poorer!

          You may ask, "why doesn't the rate of exchange balance this out?"

          Simply because The USA prints $56,000,000,000 Dollars per month to cover the deficit!
          And the 'corrupt' monetary system, 'pretends' that this money is actually based on real assets!

          In reality, the government is imposing a debt on every man, woman and child in the country!

          The nasty bit, is what happens next?

          More people have to WANT dollars; (oil USED to  be internationally traded in dollars) , and / or WARS have to be started and funded, with support from the public!
          I certainly consider that the 'Pentagon part' of 9-11 was home grown, not sure about the other, but do believe that it was at least 'allowed' to happen!  Now, a lot of oil states have decided to use Euro's and discard their dollar holdings; first was Iraq, before invasion, and this year Iran followed suit!

          The most likely outcome, unless you in America (and UK as well) can find a way to elect uncorruptible politicians; is a dramatic collapse of the dollar, the Western , and maybe the World economy!

          This could be as dramatic as the 'dark ages' which followed the collapse of the Roman Empire, and lasted 1000 years!

          Mike.

          Mike. J. Furness

          On 7/8/07, Stephen Calkins <ecstacy2@earthlink. net> wrote:
> [...]
          > They both independently state this object is clearly a CG fake.
          > Marc further writes: In one of the images, you can see that the faker
          > used, something called "radiosity" to render the images. The faker didn't
          > take care in setting his settings for the renderer and you can see classic
          > "radiosity render artifacts" in the dark shadow areas of the CG craft. They
          > show up as mottling in the shadows instead of smooth transitions. If
          > radiosity settings were used to make the image look absolutely real, each
          > image could take tens of hours to render perhaps.
          > In another shot where the craft ought to have been some distance away,
          > it is sharp and clear as if there is suddenly no atmospheric haze. Very
          > Respectfully, Steve Reichmuth Mufon - Northern California SSD -
          > Alameda/Contra Costa Co. and Steve R. Murillo State Section Director MUFON

        • Jon C. Munson II
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2007
            Greetings!

            Money, truly, is not necessary at all.  If everyone had equal access to all things one would want, then money is obsolete and the pursuit of better things becomes the goal.  Money only serves to root one's beliefs in the material world, thereby imparting control to those who work to possess it.  Who needs that?

            While, in today's society, it is true that money is needed, to really move forward into the Golden Age, money requires obsolescence.  And indeed it will become so.

            People will have learned what happens when "real" money exists, then is usurped by those who seek to possess the material wealth of the nations and enslave the remainder who are ignorant of such things.  When that happens, money will become immaterial.

            Our current fiat currency systems will be replaced by real money (property-based) and then will dissipate over time into nothingness as society will recognize it isn't really needed any longer.

            This is the Divine plan and one that will come to pass.

            Hopefully our world systems will not crash, but, if that is what is takes to begin this process, then I'm all for it!

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            Jon C. Munson II

            My business contact information

            "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

            I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

> [...]

            > They both independently state this object is clearly a CG fake.
            > Marc further writes: In one of the images, you can see that the faker
            > used, something called "radiosity" to render the images. The faker didn't
            > take care in setting his settings for the renderer and you can see classic
            > "radiosity render artifacts" in the dark shadow areas of the CG craft. They
            > show up as mottling in the shadows instead of smooth transitions. If
            > radiosity settings were used to make the image look absolutely real, each
            > image could take tens of hours to render perhaps.
            > In another shot where the craft ought to have been some distance away,
            > it is sharp and clear as if there is suddenly no atmospheric haze. Very
            > Respectfully, Steve Reichmuth Mufon - Northern California SSD -
            > Alameda/Contra Costa Co. and Steve R. Murillo State Section Director MUFON

          • Stephen Calkins
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 12, 2007
              Hi Tara and list,
              One thing they are doing with the money is seeking global
              domination. They are also using it to build all sorts of exotic space
              craft, and a bunch of underground bases worldwide. Each of the TR-3B's
              cost several billion apiece, (600-700 feet in diameter.) Then the
              underground bases are in the 10 to 20's of billions apiece!! So they
              are putting that money to good use to try and control the planet!!
              I would agree with John that money is not needed to manage
              resources, but we have to evolve into that, and set an example
              personally on how to treat others with equality, which allows this
              change to happen.
              O.K. Good comments! Love, Steve