Re: OT: UFO VIDEOS continued

    Message 1 of 28 , May 1, 2007
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VSjppjWDY

      here's another continuation of the last video I posted. Same 'pair' I
      believe from the same day in Brooklyn.

      awesome.

      Matt
    • Randolph
      Message 2 of 28 , May 2, 2007
        I'm interested in what the smaller UFO was doing in that alley way.
        It's as if the bigger one was waiting for it while it did something.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VSjppjWDY
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VSjppjWDY>
      • Dell Coleman
        Message 3 of 28 , May 2, 2007
          Maybe someone needed a pit stop ;)

          I've seen some info that says these are monitors - two or 3 feet in
          diameter and unmanned

          Dell

          Message 4 of 28 , May 2, 2007
            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Randolph <randolph@...> wrote:

            > I'm interested in what the smaller UFO was doing in that alley way.
            > It's as if the bigger one was waiting for it while it did something.
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VSjppjWDY
            > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76VSjppjWDY>

            who knows, probing the environment?

            here's another of the presumed same paired UFOs:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5OXA-1OXo&NR=1
            Message 5 of 28 , May 2, 2007
              Message 6 of 28 , May 3, 2007
                and some more, I hope no one minds. Pretty interesting. Someone labels
                it fake. I have seen this type of UFO activity in other videos. Quite
                similar. People label 'fake' too soon.

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoe75UrNxg&mode=related&search=

                and then this one:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2byqYYpGM&NR=1

                ----------------------
                I think I have narrowed the bottom to a single ball, but we'll see.
                Intuition is telling me this.
              • Dell Coleman
                Message 7 of 28 , May 3, 2007
                  Matt

                  This stuff is scalar tuning as Bearden describes in the section on
                  scalar devices, IMHO

                  demondoppel wrote:
                  > and some more, I hope no one minds. Pretty interesting. Someone labels
                  > it fake. I have seen this type of UFO activity in other videos. Quite
                  > similar. People label 'fake' too soon.
                  >
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoe75UrNxg&mode=related&search=
                  >
                  > and then this one:
                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2byqYYpGM&NR=1
                  >
                  > ----------------------
                  > I think I have narrowed the bottom to a single ball, but we'll see.
                  > Intuition is telling me this.

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Randolph
                  Message 8 of 28 , May 3, 2007
                    Posted by: "demondoppel"
                    who knows, probing the environment?
                    >here's another of the presumed same paired UFOs:
                    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5OXA-1OXo&NR=1
                    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5OXA-1OXo&NR=1>

                    I'm not sure, but I think these are living plasmoid aeroforms as
                    described by Trevor James Constable in the Cosmic Pulse of Life. They
                    tend to look like sea creatures.

                    >and another from another time and place:
                    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE57J6OoNDA&mode=related&search=
                    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE57J6OoNDA&mode=related&search=>

                    Interesting how the video is titled, "this is not a saucer in flight."
                    I agree that it's not a pink elephant in flight.

                    >and some more, I hope no one minds. Pretty interesting. Someone labels
                    >it fake. I have seen this type of UFO activity in other videos. Quite
                    >similar. People label 'fake' too soon.
                    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoe75UrNxg&mode=related&search=
                    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoe75UrNxg&mode=related&search=>

                    That's ball lightning, definitely vacuum domains in formation, means
                    there's something interesting going on below.

                    >and then this one:
                    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2byqYYpGM&NR=1
                    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2byqYYpGM&NR=1>

                    I agree that's some sort of scalar tuning. That's almost a perfect
                    magnetron configuration. Some kind of anomalous non-local activity is
                    probably going on the same time as that formation (June 2005?).

                    Why are there air-raid sirens going off in the background except for the
                    last few seconds?
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 3, 2007
                      think 'geometry' for the last one, and it may ring a bell.
                      In unison with 7 pointed star formations (cereal crop fields).

                      Matt

                      Message 10 of 28 , May 3, 2007
                        also related to magnetic light is I am correct?!?!

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@...> wrote:

                        > Matt
                        >
                        > This stuff is scalar tuning as Bearden describes in the section on
                        > scalar devices, IMHO
                        >

                        > demondoppel wrote:
                        > > and some more, I hope no one minds. Pretty interesting. Someone
                        labels
                        > > it fake. I have seen this type of UFO activity in other videos.
                        Quite
                        > > similar. People label 'fake' too soon.
                        > >
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swoe75UrNxg&mode=related&search=
                        > >
                        > > and then this one:
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2byqYYpGM&NR=1
                        > >
                        > > ----------------------
                        > > I think I have narrowed the bottom to a single ball, but we'll
                        see.
                        > > Intuition is telling me this.
                        > >

                        > > Header Codes
                        > > 11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
                        > > 11112: Building and balancing, progress
                        > > 11113: David Hamel reports
                        > > 11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
                        > > OT: "Off Topic"
                        > >
                        > > Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                        > > Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        > >
                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • ahchoooo
                        Message 11 of 28 , May 4, 2007
                          This is an ad for a CGI production. Check it out:

                          http://www.chrisoakley.com/cape_hope.html

                          I think all of these are dis-informations put out either
                          intentionally (by the MIB) or unintentionally by pranksters or CGI
                          artist. It is a shame because it muddies up the whole UFO research,
                          turning it into a farce. The US government complained about fake
                          goods coming out of Asia, and arrest anyone selling them. Yet, these
                          fake videos are just as damaging. Why are they not stopped? Good
                          fun? or disinformation?

                          With all these fake UFO videos around, I think it is time to forget
                          about video evidence, and focus on their message instead.

                          Ahchoooo

                          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...>

                          Message 12 of 28 , May 5, 2007
                            Billy Meier. Look into Billy Meier's closeup shots before
                            disseminating the Cape Hope video.
                            The same craft from the Billy Meier days, in design it appears.
                            The same method of high velocity departure as in most craft.

                            A message being sent is in the sightings of craft, so what message
                            are you implying? (crop circles?, well that is one, of course, but so
                            is the general populace sightings of antigravity craft).

                            Anyone and I mean anyone it seems, will label the videos as
                            being 'fake' and then post them anyways, or they post them and many
                            will assume fake, but really alot of them can not be faked.

                            This is the same disorientation in the crop circles community as
                            well, where people are continuously fighting over the 'real and fake'
                            scenario. But it really comes down to the individal to believe what
                            is true for themselves. Of course!

                            So I bid you adieu

                            :)
                            Matt

                            Message 13 of 28 , May 5, 2007
                              One of the key ingredients in indentifying the real thing in flight are
                              atmospheric distortions. Here are a few examples:
                              http://leenks.com/link70511.htm

                              Of which the video at this site is lacking obviously because the cgi
                              producer lacks basic understanding of antigravity effects in the
                              atmosphere. http://www.chrisoakley.com/cape_hope.html
                              <http://www.chrisoakley.com/cape_hope.html>

                              But I'm sure the F/X producers will catch if they are monitoring groups
                              like ours.