11112: progressing slowly

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 8:24 AM
      Hi all:

      still plugging away.
      If anyone is still interested in getting free aluminum (no strings
      attached) please let me know.

      I have cleaned up things.
      Been playing with the bottom extensively, in what ever I can do.
      I have even been attempting a single ball apparatus.
      Lots of math and more figuring.

      Anyone else doing anything?

      Matt
    • Michael Caughey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 10:19 AM
        I woul like to get some free Aluminum, please feel freel to contact me off this group, michael at caughey dot com.