Re: [hameltech] Re: Hamel Device featured on myth busters

  • Kukulcangod
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 9, 2007
      Dell

                  I started to read about that Tesla apparatus ,because of my shower head!

      The darn thing at all times of day and brand new made the whole second to first floor piping vibrate with very low rumble and violently inside the hollow walls , so my neighbors started to complaint , I left the thing as long as I could to understand why this was happening,
      Of course unusual high water pressure was involved and the new shower heads suppressing the amount of water to save the precious liquid, but this happened due to the unique characteristics of the "massage" setting and of course the pipe setting of the building .No other shower head has been able to due this stting on the intermitent massage setting, needles to say this one got ruined when I made the hole bigger.... then the effect was no more ,See ? after this I realized that the pipes were not the culprit, anyway the damn tube one day just expanded and exploded ........complaints from neighbors and management of the building got the best of my experience, but you can find this cheap shower  heads at home depot , this are the ones with 7 massage settings made completely out of plastic.......I mean no wonder , cheap stuff ......only good for tesla admirers!!! haa??

      It was quite an experience, nothing else has been able to recreate this low energy but powerful vibration able to permeate everything!! the sound out of it though increased by hollow walls was just not enough to explain this, I know now. The setting of water massage and pressure was just in the right frequency, the mechanism in the shower head was the culprit.........my wife just broke it after exploded on her almost injuring her, obviously was beyond my control couldn't hold no more in the name of research!!.......too late for the garbage truck........I don't think anyway I would have the knowledge to figure it out.........nor that I want it.
      Tesla destroyed the machine as far as I know....

      I do think it works .....those busters are too loose in their judgments and experiments I wouldn't trust them as a good source, sorry.

      Cheers.