Thank you Dell

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      dear Dell,

      Thank you for your reply. I assume the book you are referring to
      is 'Granite man and the butterfly' by Jeanne Manning?

      I wouldn't be surprised if nobody did say that they have the machine
      working etc because they all know what happened to Mr Hamel having
      his materials confiscated and taken away.

      So, it's difficult to know if one is talking to a genuine person or
      someone with motives to suppress you if you know what I mean.

      I suppose some small amount of people prefer the excitement
      of 'control', suppressing and extracting values from creative people
      rather than the excitement of a much much better world, more advanced
      in technology, better health, 'freedom' and no pollutants.

      But no we can't have that can we, we cant have people who are free
      [to go anywhere in the world in there own anti gravity machine,
      costing nothing with no passport]. No, looks like 'control' and
      suppressing is the attractive option. Sounds fair!

      Dell, hope you don't mind my slight sarcasm in the last two
      paragraphs, don't know what came over me.

      Thanks once again.
    • Dell Coleman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
        Hi

        No the book is the one you order from Ole , but Granite Man has enough to start
        Read that thoroughly. Folks here will help you stay on the right track.

        Dell