Message for Justin Szymanek

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hi,

      I saw your website showing construction of the Hamel 3 cones etc, but
      that was back in 2000 etc.

      I would assume by now that you would have a result from your
      experiments on the machine of your own, did you experience anti gravity
      flight with it?

      And would you know how you would control the weight into speed ball
      that apparantly controls the propolsion? Also how would you control the
      side ways/up and down movement of the craft?

      Where and how would the weight into speed ball be on the cones exactly?

      Lastly, if you were succesful would you have any updates on
      construction that would be essential for success for the apparant '3rd
      stage'?

      Thank you in advance.
    • Dell Coleman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
        Dear simply

        You are speaking of two things - the 3CD and the craft -- folks here build the 3CD as
        a project to learn the principles that Mr. Hamel set out from the ancient knowledge. Mr. Hamel is the only one building the craft as far as I know - it is expensive, difficult to manufacture and has taken the time of hundreds of volunteers for over 10 years.

        The weight into speed in the 3CD is through the top rejection magnet that moves the cones, dont need a ball and saucer for this.
        So get a 45/55 gal steel drum, the book with the info, and start to build -
        the posts have answers about many possible questions and are easy to search now.
        If you can't find a post with an answer, ask a question

        There are running versions of this but folks arent going to tell you the answers without earning it.
        This group is one where you learn by doing - people will know whether you have done your homework.

        This is not to put you off, but more to set you straight - so good luck to you.

        Dell

        simplyfree3 wrote:

        Hi,

        I saw your website showing construction of the Hamel 3 cones etc, but
        that was back in 2000 etc.

        I would assume by now that you would have a result from your
        experiments on the machine of your own, did you experience anti gravity
        flight with it?

        And would you know how you would control the weight into speed ball
        that apparantly controls the propolsion? Also how would you control the
        side ways/up and down movement of the craft?

        Where and how would the weight into speed ball be on the cones exactly?

        Lastly, if you were succesful would you have any updates on
        construction that would be essential for success for the apparant '3rd
        stage'?

        Thank you in advance.

      • jszymanek2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
          Hi "simplyfree3"

          If you don't want to post your name, at least use a nickname of some
          kind to make it easier to address you.

          Anyway I noticed today there has been a burst of activity on the
          group and I am just catching up.

          I have not had any flight or anything like that. My projects have
          been hampered when I started University and now working and the life
          in general becoming busier. I do still tinker with things, but I have
          not had any success, still learning. The biggest problem for me is I
          am still not building things with enough accuracy. I see the solution
          as either getting more tools, and/or building things a whole lot
          bigger.

          Weight into speed, is currently the concept which I am most
          interested in. Don't pay too much attention to device documented on
          my website. I sent David Hamel pictures of it and later talked to him
          on the phone. He asked me "what they hell I was doing?!".

          Anyway I think your questions have been largely answered by the group
          already. The best thing to do is read the book and build something.
          Even if it does nothing it will teach you more about how to build
          these things than anything else.

          Justin