Re: OT-Help with my father

  • kukulcano123
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
      I know you posted while ago but , I just happened to find that John
      Bedini has released amazing information about the Rife machine and
      research of the frequencies etc
      http://www.rife.org/

      The video you will find there under the bedini link is but one of
      many hours of it and interviews .......is very strange but my link to
      the site is just not working

      Good Luck

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@...> wrote:

      > You can find out more on the Tom Bearden website at
      > http://www.cheniere.org/
      > He has a section on Royal Rife and the microscope
      >
      > DC
      >
      > dbecker2254 wrote:
      > > i want to thank u all for the responses and caaring u all have
      > > shown..as for an update on my father there has been no change..i
      came
      > > across a old thing called the "RIFE MACHINE" anyone have any
      input on
      > > this???once again thank u all..
      > >
      > > David becker
      > >

      > > Header Codes
      > > 11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
      > > 11112: Building and balancing, progress
      > > 11113: David Hamel reports
      > > 11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
      > > OT: "Off Topic"
      > >
      > > Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > > Hamel real estate
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Hamel+real+estate&w1=Hamel+real+estate&w2=David+hamel&w3=Hamel&
      c=3&s=51&.sig=YlV6v3-wSk6s7s8JyndxPg>
      > > David hamel
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=David+hamel&w1=Hamel+real+estate&w2=David+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=
      51&.sig=qlRvaNpnuDesqTM3zpCnZA>
      > > Hamel
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Hamel&w1=Hamel+real+estate&w2=David+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.si
      g=y3gRIA8x_0hFwcno5_RWjg>

      subject=Unsubscribe>