Reply from simplyfree3. Who is Ole? Which book and vidoe?

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi,

      Thank you for your reply.

      You mentioned a person called Ole, who is he? And how van I contact him?

      Also David Hamel has a few books and videos which ones would I need to
      buy and best place to purchase?

      I assume a latest edition would have better info?

      Thank you.

      Regards
    • simplyfree3

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
          Greetings!

          Ole Jensen (pardon any misspelling) is the person to whom you'd direct your commentary.  Just post here and he'll get back to you.  The book is $50 CAD, he'll give you shipping.

          Peace, Love, and Light,

          Jon C. Munson II

          My business contact information

          "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
            Simply:
            send me an email off list and include your address.
            I will give you a couple of options for shipping. As Jon said,
            the book is $50cad + shipping.

            Mr Hamel does not have email, he does not connect to the internet.

            The book is the best source of information, the movies are of interest,
            but they are not as useful as the book.

            You mentioned a person called Ole, who is he? And how van I contact him?

            Also David Hamel has a few books and videos which ones would I need to
            buy and best place to purchase?

            I assume a latest edition would have better info?

            Thank you.

            Regards

            Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
          • Constantine, Cornelius
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2007
              Hi Ole,

              I lost the e-mail were you gave me your address were I should mail you the international order.
              Please send it to me again.
              Cornelius.

              Post message: hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com
              Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe @yahoogroups. com

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender

              This message is intended for the use of the individual/entity to whom it is addressed. This message may contain privileged information exempt from disclosure. If you are not the addressee, distribution or copying of this message, or dissemination of the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If you should receive this message in error, please destroy it, or return to sender. Thank You.