Does anyone know the right sizes and measurements etc for succesful flight?

  • simplyfree3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm looking to build a Hamel anti gravity machine using the 3 cone
      system or for that matter any system that will produce actual anti
      gravity flight.

      The next stage after that would be to build it for human/s to sit in.

      So would anybody that has been sucessful in that they have had real
      anti gravity flight from their machine, would be kind enough to tell
      me the correct measurements and materials to construct my own craft?

      If you need my private email let me know, I understand you might want
      to be a bit private.

      I know many people have failed to get results, presumably this is
      because possible wrong measurements or/and materials etc.

      I really look forward to your reply and any help that you would have.

      Warm Regards
    • Jon C. Munson II
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Greetings!

        Honestly, if you truly want flight, assuming you mean manned as well or even if not, the best thing is to get a hold of Hamel's book & CD - everything you need to know is therein.  Ole can help you with that - he'll need your address, etc., and he'll provide you with approximate costs.

        Good luck!

        Peace, Love, and Light,

        Jon C. Munson II

        My business contact information

        "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
          HI GROUP:
                               Its been a while since my last posting , at this point I wonder if anyone close to David Hamel knows how he is doing lately.
           With all this weather changing in EU can't help to think he have had a break from the cold like us over here , up until know where we finally got some winter freeze going...........With green trees and flowers growing!!!

             Simply.......is a matter of just reading the posts and going to the files section there is a wealth of information in the many posts from past experiences of members with moderate success, the use of sacred geometry once understood will facilitate making any size of machine you wish , right know the name of the person whom provided exact measurements for a succesful machine escapes my memory ,but there is one , But Justin Szymanek  have the best record there is about construction.

           Can you tell us more less your location ? a little bit more about you? you might find someone around you able to collaborate closely to you.

          Is anyone having progress this days?

           Good luck