the Hour Glass Nebula

  • Georg Gungle
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 22, 2006
      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Randolph. Directo" <freeenergy@...>
      wrote:

      > All this talk of a diad osc table makes me think once again about the
      > forces which might have produced the Hour Glass Nebula.

      http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/newsdesk/archive/releases/1996/07/

      This Hubble telescope snapshot of MyCn18, a young planetary nebula,
      reveals that the object has an hourglass shape with an intricate
      pattern of "etchings" in its walls. A planetary nebula is the glowing
      relic of a dying, Sun-like star.

      The results are of great interest because they shed new light on the
      poorly understood ejection of stellar matter that accompanies the slow
      death of Sun-like stars. According to one theory on the formation of
      planetary nebulae, the hourglass shape is produced by the expansion of
      a fast stellar wind within a slowly expanding cloud, which is denser
      near its equator than near its poles.
    • Randolph. Directo
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 22, 2006
        I believe these particular astrophysicists need to open their minds a
        little more to other possibilities - like oscillation forces point
        towards and away from stellar phenomena rather than what we simply see.
        Fast stellar winds occur in every nebula. There are slowly expanding
        clouds in every nebula. There are all variations of densities in every
        nebula. They are clearly ignoring the magnitude of order of the forces
        which clearly created the vesica eye. An MRI would probably clarify this
        phenomenon.

        http://spiritworld.info/hour-glass-nebula.html

        Posted by: "Georg Gungle" gunglepus@... gunglepus
        Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:47 am (PST)