Re: [hameltech] Earth is changing to a crystal planet.

  • Esa Ruoho
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2006
      there is something to be said about providing this planet with clean, pure and energetic water, which would circulate through every single living organism in this place, including 92% water content of our brain, for instance.  harmonic resonance is key.

      stephan reiss, viktor schauberger, sympathetic vibratory physics, harmonic resonance.

    • Georg Gungle
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 18, 2006
        The Earth won't ever become a crystal planet, however it has lots of
        crystals in its rocks.

        Nothing weill happen in 2012, just as nothing happened in 200 or 2003.
        The Maya were technological backward people who could draw a wheel
        calendar but could never make a wheel. There calandar is based on
        venus. And they simply had no idea how the solar system ran. Purely
        Heuristic oberservations..

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "kaiaw2000" <kai_wold@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > What left until earth become a crystal planet is that the
        > crystallation require water. Which is about to happen in 2012.
        > Then when the maya calender get to the end. Then the flush hole
        > in the ocean will open up and the water will mix with the magma and
        > the entire planet will grow crystals.
        >
        > The global warming is caused by the heat made of crystallation.
        >
        > Kai Anders Wold
        >
        > kai_wold@...

      • Jon C. Munson II
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 18, 2006
          in case anyone wondered where the "trolls" had gotten too...

          George, if you don't agree with statements made here, then don't be here.  Simple, right?  Of course, if you *are* out to make trouble, then by all means, continue to do so and Justin (who IS here monitoring things) can delete your account.

          Jon C. Munson II

          My business contact information

          "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

          The Earth won't ever become a crystal planet, however it has lots of
          crystals in its rocks.

          Nothing weill happen in 2012, just as nothing happened in 200 or 2003.
          The Maya were technological backward people who could draw a wheel
          calendar but could never make a wheel. There calandar is based on
          venus. And they simply had no idea how the solar system ran. Purely
          Heuristic oberservations. .

          --- In hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com, "kaiaw2000" <kai_wold@.. .> wrote:

          > Hi

          What left until earth become a crystal planet is that the
          > crystallation
          require water. Which is about to happen in 2012.
          > Then when the maya
          calender get to the end. Then the flush hole
          > in the ocean will open up
          and the water will mix with the magma and
          > the entire planet will grow
          crystals.

          > The global warming is caused by the heat made of
          crystallation.

          > Kai Anders Wold

          kai_wold@...

        • Kukulcangod
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 18, 2006
            Jungle.... do you have an idea of what is it that you are talking about???........this guys were more advanced than you can ever imagine!! mathematically precise,they invented the 0 and were superb astronomers!!..that calendar is more precise than many actual systems of time measurement!!...is a multiple tool one of them being as  plans to make the Hamel Drum!!

             Have you notice what this forum is all about it???..... the cities were located in a very precise manner........you have no idea of the organization that this people had.

            On the other hand Dan La Rochelle and I compared the calendar to the Master Pyramid Matrix showing as well equivalent  two dimensional drawings representations ,2 different styles of the same, who in the hell today can imbed such objects in such a way other than experts in encryption!!.....and that to extract 3 dimensional apparatus!!!...........You have to be extremely intelligent to be able to communicate in such a way!!

             Since you just say whatever comes to your mind, I know you won't go to the file database to see this with your own 2 eyes.....you are mentally lazy!!!, how can you even give and opinion of something you can't possibly understand with your simplistic point of view??

            So if they knew how to levitate rocks ,and fly why do you need ..........primitive wheels??

            Every great culture meets it's doom................nothing is forever..............today is somebody else's time.........We have incredible achievements actually but we need to rescue the positive from the past for it seems to had something great to offer.

            Is your personal cultural background so great that you can criticize a priori other cultures??..........not even great men have dare to do such a thing!!
             How dare you to express therefore such criticism?? Who are you anyway?? what's your background??....you won't even have the guts to talk about.... I know.

              So, do me a favor an do something simpler and watch the movie contact with Jodie Foster, based on the writings of Carl Sagan(though I seriously doubt you can understand it).........They show a tridimentional language just understood by the doctor genius in the movie........
            By the way you wouldn't even play a good roll like James Woods as the hateful counterpart in that movie.......
            The Earth won't ever become a crystal planet, however it has lots of
            crystals in its rocks.

            Nothing weill happen in 2012, just as nothing happened in 200 or 2003.
            The Maya were technological backward people who could draw a wheel
            calendar but could never make a wheel. There calandar is based on
            venus. And they simply had no idea how the solar system ran. Purely
            Heuristic oberservations. .

            --- In hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com, "kaiaw2000" <kai_wold@.. .> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > What left until earth become a crystal planet is that the
            > crystallation require water. Which is about to happen in 2012.
            > Then when the maya calender get to the end. Then the flush hole
            > in the ocean will open up and the water will mix with the magma and
            > the entire planet will grow crystals.
            >
            > The global warming is caused by the heat made of crystallation.
            >
            > Kai Anders Wold
            >
            > kai_wold@...

          • Jon C. Munson II
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2006
              You haven't offended my faith. My faith is unoffendable, so to speak. I
              know what I know.

              However, what is offensive is the idea that there has been no progress here.
              Of course, you wouldn't really know about progress as you haven't pursued
              the device yourself obviously, so you shouldn't talk about it. But that's
              your choice. Justin will exercise his moderator perrogative when it becomes
              necessary in your case I suppose.

              There are more people here gathering information and doing things with it
              than before. That's progress.

              Matt has gone a long way - and publicly too. That's progress.

              Just because the many who build these things and cease to discuss them (for
              rather blatant reasons I'll not repeat), doesn't mean there isn't any
              progress.

              Why don't you give a device a shot? Afraid you might learn something? If
              not, you really ought to move on elsewhere as naysayers without positive
              input are not welcome here (nor too many other places either for that matter
              except in like circles).

              Sincerely,

              Jon C. Munson II

              "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with
              God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

              > in case anyone wondered where the "trolls" had gotten too...
              >
              > George, if you don't agree with statements made here, then don't be
              here.
              > Simple, right? Of course, if you *are* out to make trouble, then by
              > all means, continue to do so and Justin (who IS here monitoring
              > things) can delete your account.
              >

              > Jon C. Munson II
              >
              > My business contact <http://www.peacefulponds.net/jtaecontact.htm>
              > information
              >
              > "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but
              not with
              > God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]
              >

              > _____

              On Behalf
              > Of Georg Gungle
              > Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 6:05 PM
              > To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [hameltech] Re: Earth is changing to a crystal planet.
              >

              > The Earth won't ever become a crystal planet, however it has lots of
              > crystals in its rocks.
              >
              > Nothing weill happen in 2012, just as nothing happened in 200 or 2003.
              > The Maya were technological backward people who could draw a wheel
              > calendar but could never make a wheel. There calandar is based on
              > venus. And they simply had no idea how the solar system ran. Purely
              > Heuristic oberservations..
              >
              > --- In hameltech@yahoogrou <mailto:hameltech%40yahoogroups.com>
              > ps.com, "kaiaw2000" <kai_wold@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi
              > >
              > > What left until earth become a crystal planet is that the
              > > crystallation require water. Which is about to happen in 2012.
              > > Then when the maya calender get to the end. Then the flush hole in
              > > the ocean will open up and the water will mix with the magma and the
              > > entire planet will grow crystals.
              > >
              > > The global warming is caused by the heat made of crystallation.
              > >
              > > Kai Anders Wold
              > >
              > > kai_wold@

            • the_unagog
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 22, 2006
                Actually, the zero was invented in India about the 3rd century BC.
                The Mayans didn't "invent" it until the 3rd century AD.
                Just setting the record straight.

                Phillip

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Kukulcangod" <kukulcangod11@...>
                wrote:

                > Jungle.... do you have an idea of what is it that you are talking
                about???........this guys were more advanced than you can ever
                imagine!! mathematically precise,they invented the 0 and were superb
                astronomers!!..that calendar is more precise than many actual
                systems of time measurement!!...is a multiple tool one of them being
                as plans to make the Hamel Drum!!

                > Have you notice what this forum is all about it???..... the
                cities were located in a very precise manner........you have no idea
                of the organization that this people had.

                > On the other hand Dan La Rochelle and I compared the calendar to
                the Master Pyramid Matrix showing as well equivalent two
                dimensional drawings representations ,2 different styles of the
                same, who in the hell today can imbed such objects in such a way
                other than experts in encryption!!.....and that to extract 3
                dimensional apparatus!!!...........You have to be extremely
                intelligent to be able to communicate in such a way!!

                > Since you just say whatever comes to your mind, I know you won't
                go to the file database to see this with your own 2 eyes.....you are
                mentally lazy!!!, how can you even give and opinion of something you
                can't possibly understand with your simplistic point of view??

                > So if they knew how to levitate rocks ,and fly why do you
                need ..........primitive wheels??

                > Every great culture meets it's doom................nothing is
                forever..............today is somebody else's time.........We have
                incredible achievements actually but we need to rescue the positive
                from the past for it seems to had something great to offer.

                > Is your personal cultural background so great that you can
                criticize a priori other cultures??..........not even great men have
                dare to do such a thing!!
                > How dare you to express therefore such criticism?? Who are you
                anyway?? what's your background??....you won't even have the guts to
                talk about.... I know.

                > So, do me a favor an do something simpler and watch the movie
                contact with Jodie Foster, based on the writings of Carl Sagan
                (though I seriously doubt you can understand it).........They show a
                tridimentional language just understood by the doctor genius in the
                movie........
                > By the way you wouldn't even play a good roll like James Woods as
                the hateful counterpart in that movie.......
                > My advice: Research before criticizing and insulting, if you are
                going to be in this forum.

              • danielbthurman
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 31, 2006
                  Actually, "null/zero" has been known *long* before, according
                  to the Ra/Cassiopaean material. Again, according to Ra/C, there
                  is/was no beginning nor will there be an end because all that is,
                  is.

                  Sounds like something out of a religious/psyhic/cultic mumbo
                  jumbo you might say, but if you follow the Ra/C material
                  closely you might be surprised because the clues are given
                  and truths can be found/rediscovered in math, science, history,
                  archeology, medicine, nature, and actually everywhere.

                  There is ample evidence left by the atlanteans (and those prior)
                  but only if you can be objective and put aside your own ignorance
                  and do your homework and for yourself. Listening to others and
                  accepting others "say so" as truth without critical thinking
                  and testing means that you will only expose yourself to the
                  disinfo agents, and they are everywhere. The biggest battle is
                  shedding off all the lies and truth is, but "sandwiched" between
                  multiple layers of lies because it helps make the lies easier
                  to swallow.

                  If you want to understand why there are disinfo agents, you can
                  go to the Ra/C material or to the Cassiopaea website for more
                  details and look for subjects on ponerology, psyhcopaths and/or
                  many other subjects and you may also discover that humans as
                  we know it is not exactly all of the same things.

                  From the Ra/C material it points out that Einstein remarked
                  about time being 'casual', when he reviewed Kaluza/Klien 5th
                  dimension theory, he realized that time does not exist, it
                  loops back on itself effectively nulling itself out (or to
                  be balanced, as they say), and time is cyclical which means
                  time travel is definitely possible and in both directions,
                  i.e. time travel is forwards and backwards. It is known
                  that Tesla, Einstein, Von Neumann, and many others have been
                  involved in creating time machines (Philedelphia Experiment,
                  Montauk, and others) (but the Nazis got it before them) and
                  other "alien" devices that were known even to the atlanteans.

                  But getting back to this subject/thread, it is definite that
                  there will be a change to earth as it is currently called and
                  it will become inhabitable to 3rd (and maybe including 2nd and 1st)
                  density entities (1=rocks,microbes,plants, 2=animals, 3=human/other
                  entities, 4="variabilty of physicality (semi-[physical/ethereal]",
                  5="contemplation (recycling)", 6="ethereal" & STO), 7="God"
                  or "source"). But exactly WHAT changes will come about has not
                  been revealed AFAIK, but if one were to speculate what earth
                  might become, you may not have to look any further than that
                  of our own solar system. There are planets we we believe that
                  do not support human life (of the 3rd density) but is quite
                  capable of supporting other entities.

                  Some thinks the the date is 2012 is absolute, but the C's explain
                  that NOTHING is absolute when trying to nail down the date and
                  time (after all, time is a concept for 3d) but rather events are
                  based on PROBAILITY and that these events may or may not occur
                  around this date (ie 2012). The reason for this probability factor
                  is because of conciousness and natural events/processes and they
                  are not linear events/processes.

                  As a side note: the C's say that Jupiter is a gas planet, it
                  has a core of irridium, 3mm in diameter and yet the C's see
                  Jupiter as a flaming star and yet it supports many entities,
                  and the sun is but a "window" from which all energy is poured
                  out and into this universe, creating all that is. The C's also
                  says that there are microbes on Mars, something that NASA (and
                  others) has yet to come clean on and reveal to it, if ever.