regarding Granite Starship

  • ahchoooo
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
      Does anyone know for sure that the complete story told in the Granite
      Starship by Paul Coulbeck is a complete and true account of David's
      experience? If it is, then Coulbeck has done an excellent job. The
      message from the alien is extremely understandable and clear. I hope
      that is not Coulbeck's creative idea, but the real message from the
      alien.

      If the book is a complete and true account, then I just wonder why
      Coulbeck did not give credit to David, both literally and financially.

      Ahchoooo
    • Ole Jensen
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
        According to Mr Hamel, it is not entirely true.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006

          Ahchoooo,

          Bless you ... hehehe

          After hearing David Hamel talk in the videos available on his site, I can only conclude people such as Paul Coulbeck  and such that take advantage of the likes of Searle/Hamel are having a lend of our legs, either to distract us from the real science or just profiteering from the hopes and dreams of the fine people often found in our groups online.

          From: "ahchoooo" <jc20031212@...>
          To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:29:20 -0000

          Does anyone know for sure that the complete story told in the Granite
          Starship by Paul Coulbeck is a complete and true account of David's
          experience? If it is, then Coulbeck has done an excellent job. The
          message from the alien is extremely understandable and clear. I hope
          that is not Coulbeck's creative idea, but the real message from the
          alien.

          If the book is a complete and true account, then I just wonder why
          Coulbeck did not give credit to David, both literally and financially.

          Ahchoooo

          Hamel real estateDavid hamelHamel

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • grapidx
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
            Ole,

            Care to elaborate? I've always understood it to be that the story
            was entirely genuine. Can you list any certain concepts or bits of
            information that you know to be off?

            -Travis

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@...> wrote:

            > According to Mr Hamel, it is not entirely true.
            > Ole.

          • Ole Jensen
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
              No specifics. back when I first got involved, I asked about that
              book. That was when he told me that it was not a valid account.
              he had a selection of colourful epithets to go with the statement.

              the ONLY valid account is the granite man and the butterfly.
              Care to elaborate? I've always understood it to be that the story
              was entirely genuine. Can you list any certain concepts or bits of
              information that you know to be off?

              -Travis

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen" <ole_thor@...> wrote:

              > According to Mr Hamel, it is not entirely true.
              > Ole.

              Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • grapidx
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 2, 2006
                Ole,

                My apologies. I mis-read something. I was referring to the granite
                man book, I didn't realise they were talking about a seperate book.
                Not sure how I missed that.

              • Georg Gungle
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 3, 2006
                  We are living on a starship made partially of granite. The earth is on
                  a tour of the galaxy, traveling with the sun, with one revolution
                  every 250 million years.

                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ahchoooo" <jc20031212@...> wrote:

                  > Does anyone know for sure that the complete story told in the Granite
                  > Starship by Paul Coulbeck is a complete and true account of David's
                  > experience? If it is, then Coulbeck has done an excellent job. The
                  > message from the alien is extremely understandable and clear. I hope
                  > that is not Coulbeck's creative idea, but the real message from the
                  > alien.
                  >
                  > If the book is a complete and true account, then I just wonder why
                  > Coulbeck did not give credit to David, both literally and financially.
                  >
                  > Ahchoooo

                • Kukulcangod
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 5, 2006
                    That's why I send the link to the video in google where Billy Meyer now is
                    showing the weight into speed concept, without crediting Mr. Hamel for it as
                    well........
                    Be careful with imitators.....That's why I asked if someone knew who was
                    involved in the video looking for a possible member of this forum .The
                    technology is free for what I understand but , accuracy as much as possible
                    is of the essence.

                    > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ahchoooo" <jc20031212@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Does anyone know for sure that the complete story told in the Granite
                    > > Starship by Paul Coulbeck is a complete and true account of David's
                    > > experience? If it is, then Coulbeck has done an excellent job. The
                    > > message from the alien is extremely understandable and clear. I hope
                    > > that is not Coulbeck's creative idea, but the real message from the
                    > > alien.
                    > >
                    > > If the book is a complete and true account, then I just wonder why
                    > > Coulbeck did not give credit to David, both literally and financially.
                    > >
                    > > Ahchoooo

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • draco_reptoid
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 6, 2006
                      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "grapidx" <grapidx@...> wrote:

                      > Ole,
                      >
                      > Care to elaborate? I've always understood it to be that the story
                      > was entirely genuine. Can you list any certain concepts or bits of
                      > information that you know to be off?
                      >
                      > -Travis

                      I have had direct experience in doing interstellar travel on a
                      starship made mostly of granite and other rocks.
                    • ahchoooo
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 6, 2006
                        I cannot view Google video. Is there another place that I can find
                        the video? Any help is appreciated.

                        Billy Meier is a contactee for the Pleiadians for over 60 years, and
                        has lots of material to back up his story (www.figu.org). So it is
                        not surprising to suspect that the Kladians are in contact with him
                        too.

                        Ahchoooo

                        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Kukulcangod" <kukulcangod11@...>
                        wrote:

                        > That's why I send the link to the video in google where Billy
                        Meyer now is
                        > showing the weight into speed concept, without crediting Mr. Hamel
                        for it as
                        > well........
                        > Be careful with imitators.....That's why I asked if someone knew
                        who was
                        > involved in the video looking for a possible member of this
                        forum .The
                        > technology is free for what I understand but , accuracy as much as
                        possible
                        > is of the essence.
                        > >
                        > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ahchoooo" <jc20031212@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Does anyone know for sure that the complete story told in the
                        Granite
                        > > > Starship by Paul Coulbeck is a complete and true account of
                        David's
                        > > > experience? If it is, then Coulbeck has done an excellent job.
                        The
                        > > > message from the alien is extremely understandable and clear.
                        I hope
                        > > > that is not Coulbeck's creative idea, but the real message
                        from the
                        > > > alien.
                        > > >
                        > > > If the book is a complete and true account, then I just wonder
                        why
                        > > > Coulbeck did not give credit to David, both literally and
                        financially.

                        > > > Ahchoooo
                        > > >

                        > > Header Codes
                        > > 11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
                        > > 11112: Building and balancing, progress
                        > > 11113: David Hamel reports
                        > > 11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
                        > > OT: "Off Topic"
                        > >
                        > > Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                        > > Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        > >
                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • grapidx
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 7, 2006
                          I didn't know you had experience with this. Have you posted
                          regarding it in the past? Details? Story?

                          -Travis

                          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "draco_reptoid"
                          <draco_reptoid@...> wrote:

                          > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "grapidx" <grapidx@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Ole,
                          > >
                          > > Care to elaborate? I've always understood it to be that the
                          story
                          > > was entirely genuine. Can you list any certain concepts or bits
                          of
                          > > information that you know to be off?
                          > >
                          > > -Travis
                          > >

                          > I have had direct experience in doing interstellar travel on a
                          > starship made mostly of granite and other rocks.

                        • Time02112
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 8, 2006
                            Key word here is giving "Credit" to the source.

                            David gives his credit as to the source of his information regardless
                            if the public is willing to accept his sources. Others who have
                            written about his work for the sake of making a fast buck, or
                            whatever reasons have excluded giving David any "credit" for his work
                            and therin is the problem. People are always willing to trust others
                            and share their experiences but when you fail to give them "credit"
                            and "steal" their work by taking credit on your own account for the
                            summ of all work, that is a problem!

                            Taking credit for one's own work is deserving however excluding
                            others from your sources is stealing.

                            That is why David needs "Honest" Supporters, the world is full of
                            thieves & liars and David has had enough personal setbacks and could
                            do far better if continue to provide him with the support he needs
                            and help him to filter out these dishonest people.

                            Soon enough we shall have a new R&D community that deals with
                            alternative energy & advance areospace propulsion concepts. It has
                            always been my plan to provide Mr. Hamel with our support and help
                            him with his Galaxy Trinity Project in any way we can. Once we have
                            contributed to assist him with his project, I would be willing to
                            request his assitance & blessing to replicate additional craft based
                            on his concepts at our facilities. I have no problem with ensuring
                            that David is provided with whatever credit he deserves for his many
                            contributions to ancient starship designs, moreover in consideration
                            of all things ancient, he is the only person in our entire history
                            that I know of who has made such an attempt on this magnatude to
                            demonstrate a working starship based on ancient technology, meanwhile
                            they still are arguing as to what the pyramids were intended for.

                            ---Gary Voss
                            Pres./Founder
                            TAP-TEN Research
                            Ref: http://antigravity-and-you.blogspot.com