Re: OT: May 25 2006

    Message 1 of 17 , May 31, 2006
      well you didn't have to read (!), sorry nothing happened, but you
      know what that doesn't mean that nothing is going to happen ever.

      Something will happen eventually, that is guaranteed, it's only a
      matter of time. Nature is not smooth as silk, it has bumps in it,
      which are big enough to do quite amazing things.

      Matt

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Martin de Jong <dejongetje@...>
      wrote:

      > It's a bit getting bored these kind of messages.
      >
      > If I knew what time the comet would devastate our world, I just
      would watch it coming.
      > Can't change the course of the comet, and there are little safe
      places when it happens.

      > 2 many false messages have been send, this also counts for the
      Hametech projects.
      > No offend to the people working on these machines...
      > I would say, damnd people, show the working model and improve it !
      > Its good to learn how to create a wheel, and how to use it.
      > But it serves no purpose to let all people figure out how to let
      things rolling when solutions are already there.

      > And yes, I say this not tempered by any knowledge ...
      > Only 1 thing I sea returning with all this kind of information :
      >
      > WE DON'T SHARE IT, WE SIMPLY FORGET TO COMBINE IT !!!!
      >
      > So, we keep on inventing things already invented !
      > Another weak point of mankind :
      > - we are not good at teamwork, we al wants to do it on our own !
      > Because we all live within our own small little world.
      > And yes, the species human, has very little to be proud of.
      > I am typing this message, while 2000 km to the south people are
      dieing because they don't have water. And I know that it is happening.
      > The cause ???
      > Thats our economy!!!
      > Unbelievable huh ?
      > Yes, indeed, its time to wake up, but not due to a comet I hope !
      >
      > Sorry for this bit negative message ....
      > But its time to face our selves with what we really are .
      >
      > Gr,
      >
      > Martin
      >

      > Dean McGowan <dean_mcgowan@...> wrote:
      > To all the people that are so fortunate to have a roof over
      their heads and food to eat and the internet connection and wealth to
      be able to read this email.
      > Live your life and love the freedom every man who can recieve
      some .. all is cool.

      > Create Love and happiness with every breath and even if your
      physical body does not survive another day the love you have shared
      will.
      > You truly cannot change the future .. Live now!!
      > Regards,
      >
      > Dean McGowan
      > M: 0404063340
      > E: dean.mcgowan@...
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > From: "demondoppel" <mattihorn@...>
      > To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [hameltech] Re: OT: May 25 2006
      > Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:59:14 -0000
      >
      > Actually it is true.
      > It has to happen sometime between now and 2012.
      > It would be better for anything dangerous to occur now, to get
      people
      > woken up, rather than scurry around at the last minute and be
      unable
      > to deal with what it is.
      >
      > I hope it happens now, because this world needs to know the
      terrible
      > realization of things to come. It must happen now, people are too
      > comfortable, they don't know what it's like, save for those who
      have
      > survived major disasters (they know what it is like), the majority
      of
      > people, like those in Countries not thrown into natural chaos, are
      > unaware.
      >
      > Matt
      >
      > P.S.: prepare mentally, and wait for the signals, don't ignore it
      and
      > go on with your busy lives. Pay attention to the earth changes,
      that
      > are coming, and they are, as the frequency of the oceanic
      earthquakes
      > continue to build and volcanoes are reactivating.
      >
      > Pay attention to the marine life which is beaching it's selves in
      > protest to humankind for NOT paying attention.
      >
      > That means, drop the bank book, drop the household problems, and
      look
      > at the world, naturally, and perhaps look at the people in the
      world.

      > Be aware, that is the preparation you can do.
      >

      > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "m20n12m" <thesaint9998@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So a comet is comming eh. We are all gonna die? 666...
      > >
      > > I would not lose sleep about this if I were any of you. I have
      > heard
      > > this kind of thing time and time again, it is never true.
      > >
      > > Ill bet my life on it by not doing anything at all to prepare, lol
      > >
      > > Matt
      > >

      > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "demondoppel" <mattihorn@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Eric Julien's site seems shutdown, perhaps it has stirred some
      > > > emotion in those interested enough to make a stir on the
> [...]
      Nasa
      > > > isn't

      > > regardless
      > > > if