Re: [hameltech] Re: Precision and production

  • Dean McGowan
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9, 2006

      yes, would be interesting to just get a voltmeter and try it out hey .. wonder if anyone has tried attaching wires to say the top and bottom and seeing if there is a differential that is substantial enough to power simple things...

      Regards,

      Dean McGowan

      M: 0404063340
      E: dean.mcgowan@...

      From: "Kukulcangod" <kukulcangod11@...>
      To: <hameltech@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [hameltech] Re: Precision and production
      From: "Kukulcangod" <kukulcangod11@...>
      To: <hameltech@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 23:41:45 -0400

      Justin :
                     I 've formulated that question before and mentioned
      afterwards that at least in the Pyramids of Mexico the rock composition is
      highly piezoelectric, that would explain accumulation of biomagnetic energy
      ,I think that we need that density in the material to create a dramatic
      result and do not forget to "build big" ...that's why I stoped myself , I
      won't build againg unless is really big....I don't have the means is
      expensive, also the people around Teotihuacan still sale pieces made out of
      semiprecious rocks, you can find entire Chess sets made out the local
      precious stones, is traditional..they don't even remember when it started
      'cause is been there for centuries, like the "trompos" and the "yoyos" and
      "canicas" as well as the "baleros"......in "The Zocalo of Mexico City "
      there's a wisgen like structure without the sphere and the spintop, Dan La
      Rochelle send a pic of it once..... to me is not difficult to imagine that
      cones could be made out of this type of rock...That doesn't mean is any
      easier to make them.....(I came from the land where they are still finding
      huge Olmec heads carved out of this material...in the park of my small city,
      polished white stone covers the whole park , and 2 medium size Olmec heads
      are still there in opposite corners, so familiar to me I though they where
      everywhere....and they are .....we are getting to discover this secrets
      again for the good of the world).... that and the other detail of
      magnetically oriented cities/placing of pyramids, I 'm sensitive to magnetic
      fields, when I learned that we have different skin "permeability" to this ,
      it made sense to me all of this shocks and dizziness, but the problem is,
      when a child I used to get dizzy not on top or side of the pyramids but some
      other far away areas say of Teotihuacan, my theory is that yes, we did
      experience a change in the magnetic influences due to axial displacement of
      the Earth......and is scarily cyclic phenomena apparently. Best Regards