re.....more info

  • greg dwyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      whats ? far more, then creating the 5th
      element(quintessence) through
      resonance???????....using it to heal is only
      better...further more i talk to david a couple a times
      a week to let him know whats going on, on this
      site.....david is truly a friend of mine that i look
      out for his best interests....in fact i worked with
      david for a full year and i didnt even know that there
      was a hamel tech or web site,in fact i had no idea
      that he was such a great influence on,zero point
      energy...i was actually stunned when i seen how big
      all this really was...which has been for the best,
      because i would have thought this was a cult too, and
      not bothered with any of it...i'm involved purely for
      the nature science medicinal..i have seen granite in
      constant flow like moving water or swirling plasma,
      but when touched it's solid...on the weight to speed
      project, i've seen a 220lb granite ball when we
      applied gravity, break out of position, like it was
      shot out of cannon...at close to 5x gravity...yes,
      building large is where its at, the wt. to speed is
      over 12 ft. tall, and from the look of old drawings
      the 3cd is 8ft tall...following phi... john who visits
      david every week has never even looked at the site,
      hes been with david for seven years...david is an 81
      year old man and fellow veteran that had the similar
      info as myself prior to meeting him, but ive been
      dealing with all of the info to heal people of
      pathogen's...not to create free heat or hydro...but
      still to create the 5th on a low level....like i
      stated before the 3cd and weight to speed are to only
      get everybody going in the right direction,even though
      it is a hugh step for mankind...yes the 3cd is on the
      walls of egypt and on page 295, 292 of "the word made
      manifest through sacred geometry"...this is not to be
      a pissing match either..i realize how much effort and
      sacrifice you put out matt, in every way...don't stop
      matt...the only difference is, i do not post what im
      doing, due to this not being a secure line.....just
      imagine the 5th element in the wrong hands!!!!!!!!!!!
      the whole world is trying to harness it...remember it
      is subtle energy....the only difference is we know how
      to give primal matter direction .....its already been
      done...and is going on at this
      moment....medicinally...we can charge the human body
      on a sub atomic level, that no pathogen can live in
      the human body....this is fact...i may have to starte
      giving up more information on this site...i will talk
      to david today, about this issue...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        "i do not post what im
        doing,"

        Hi Greg,

        no worries, it's my way. as I like to share progress. I feel it is
        necessary, in educating anyone who sees this. It would be a waste
        for others not to understand where I am taking this. So I let them
        in on it. Besides, this technology belongs to no one. It's
        priceless. It's for all of humanity (well of course, not for the
        murderers and rapists...but for all the good people). and the
        technology is not hard to understand. If people would think about
        it, then they would understand, then they would progress. Build it
        it in the mind while building it for real.

        Thanks
        Matt