Krypton Gas

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 11, 2006
      Hello group,

      I spoke to David Hamel on the phone for the first time on the weekend.
      It was quite interesting.

      I want to comment on the poison gas issue, as it came up in our
      conversation. David told me that the device makes krypton gas (and
      possibly other inert gases), and that he believes it is toxic. That
      are the gases in that group are and it can knock you out and is
      invisible but deadly. It is the kryptonique. He told me to check in a
      medical book.

      For a few years I have suspected that inert gases were created by the
      devices and are part of the effects generated, as I have worked with
      inert gas energy. If you take a Xenon flash tube or krypton flashlight
      bulb and pass a magnetic field through it a energy beam is created.
      All inert gases produce energy fields, but they must be in a
      non-magnetic container, so these light bulbs are the cheapest easiest
      way to verify the effect. You can charge water with it or expose
      yourself directly to it. I find fenugreek sprouts grown in a krypton
      field are very interesting (vivid dreaming). There are a number of odd
      effects from doing so, but becareful as the energy is very strong and
      you can over do it! I played with krypton gas for quite a while years
      ago and I started having out of body experiences at random after about
      6 months of doing so. Xenon is suppose to be healing/regenerative in
      nature. All the inert gases have different properties (except radon
      which is radioactive).

      Now all of the inert gases and inert and non toxic (except radon). The
      only danger is that they can displace oxygen from the air, but other
      than that they won't hurt you. Xenon has been shown to be very
      protective by blocking the NMDA receptors;

      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16373643&query_hl=7&itool=pubmed_docsum
      http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15319839&query_hl=7&itool=pubmed_docsum

      Xenon was used as an anaesthetic in the 1930's but later replaced with
      others due to its high cost. I find it very interesting how something
      that is chemically inert can cause chemical changes in the body.

      So if the ship made too much xenon it would knock you out, and if the
      total amount of inert gases started to displace oxygen it could also
      be problematic. But otherwise there should be no problems with them.
      You breathing inert gases right now (mostly argon but all inert gases
      found in traces amounts in air).

      But as usual it is not always that simple. First we know David uses
      words to describe things that might mean something else. His
      discription sounded a lot more like halogens to me, but who knows.
      From what he told me, this invisible gas is very energetic and
      charged. He said the magnets in the Ark of the Covenant were covered
      to prevent the gas from going into the air. He said something about it
      damaging the crystals in the body and air. I think when David is
      talking about crystals he is talking about MonoAtomic elements. I
      asked him and he just laughed. He didn't say that was correct but I
      think it is. Also remember inert gases are stable and monoatomic. They
      are tapped into energy IMHO. Look at xenon, it is has a very high
      atomic weight for a gas. Why is xenon a gas, but silver which is
      lighter a solid at STP?

      So I am not really sure about all this now. I find it odd that this
      just became an issue. I know inert gases are safe and possibly
      benefical to one's health in small amounts. However these gases,
      having just been created from vibration/energy could behave very
      differently. If they inparted there energy to the MonoAtomic elements
      in your body, they could push them into another dimesion or something
      (this is pure speculation of course). I use to sleep in a krypton beam
      (magnet and krypton lightbulb facing my bed) and if I got too much
      energy I would get a bad headache. If exposed to a very strong field
      it could be damaging to body, or at least damaging if you weren't
      ready for it.

      I think I will put together some information on inert gases and send
      it to David to get his comments. This issue is especially interesting
      to me as I have felt there was a connection between krypton gas and
      kryptonique for some 6 years now.

      Justin
    • Craig Stewart
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 12, 2006
        That's quite an interesting theory.

        I have often wondered about the fact that the ships hull ( steel and granite
        ) will be at a high electrostatic potential when running, and obviously the
        air passing through and around will become ionised and eventually a plasma.
        Surely the electrostatic potential will also affect other gasses. If the
        magnets produce krypton and then it becomes part of the plasma, what happens
        to it.
        Is it possible that it may gain/lose electrons and become unstable or have
        as yet undiscovered effects. Or even act like a 'free radical' and break
        down other stable molecules.

        Craig Stewart

        Need a new job? Check out XtraMSN Careers http://xtramsn.co.nz/careers
      • Dell Coleman
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 12, 2006
          Part of the answer might come from the work of Walter Russell and from Occult Chemistry.

          Walter Russell thought that the inert gases ought not to be in the periodic table because they were the sum of the preceding elements and not the next simple atom in a series. Leadbeater et al. show in Occult Chemistry that _any_ change in an atom's structure and all chemical reaction results in a partial disintegration of the atom and a recombination into a new atom or compound. The planetary model and valence electrons as we envision it is an incorrect model.

          This leads to inert gases partially decomposing into decay products, interacting, and recombining. There is energy gained and lost in the process.

          Russell's view was that radon was a recycling agent of nature, and meant only to be buried deep in the earth  where it assisted in  the earth's rejuvenation.  He also pointed out that it was against the natural  cycles for man to bring nuclear material into life cycles.  He also concluded that the consequence of that would be global warming, which nowadays is pinned on greenhouse gases, rather than the true culprit atomic contamination of the atmosphere.

          DC

        • Transworld2
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
            That's some weird stuff, but some of it could make sense. According to some
            channeled info, the Earth used to have 3% Xenon gas in its atmosphere, which
            enhanced DNA repair and allowed people to live hundreds of years. Remember
            Methuselah who according to the Bible lived over 900 years?

            And if the granite starship produces xenon, that would explain why those aliens
            could live thousands of years. And regarding passing magnetic field through a
            Xenon flash tube, I've verified that. It gave me tingling sensation throughout
            the whole body.

            Jaro

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "jszymanek2000" <jszymanek2000@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > just became an issue. I know inert gases are safe and possibly
            > benefical to one's health in small amounts. However these gases,
            > having just been created from vibration/energy could behave very
            > differently. If they inparted there energy to the MonoAtomic elements
            > in your body, they could push them into another dimesion or something
            > (this is pure speculation of course). I use to sleep in a krypton beam
            > (magnet and krypton lightbulb facing my bed) and if I got too much
            > energy I would get a bad headache. If exposed to a very strong field
            > it could be damaging to body, or at least damaging if you weren't
            > ready for it.
            >

            > I think I will put together some information on inert gases and send
            > it to David to get his comments. This issue is especially interesting
            > to me as I have felt there was a connection between krypton gas and

          • grapidx
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
              So the question is, why does hamel think the gas is toxic? Maybe
              because a high concentration once made him faint?

              -Travis

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Transworld2" <jaro@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > differently. If they inparted there energy to the MonoAtomic
              elements
              > > in your body, they could push them into another dimesion or
              something
              > > (this is pure speculation of course). I use to sleep in a
              krypton beam
              > > (magnet and krypton lightbulb facing my bed) and if I got too
              much
              > > energy I would get a bad headache. If exposed to a very strong
              field
              > > it could be damaging to body, or at least damaging if you weren't
              > > ready for it.
              > >

              > > I think I will put together some information on inert gases and
              send
              > > it to David to get his comments. This issue is especially
              interesting
              > > to me as I have felt there was a connection between krypton gas

            • Dell Coleman
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
                When I said the planetary model is incorrect, I meant as a physical model. As a model of the charges, it is quite OK and has allowed many advances to occur.

                You can think of Leadbeater's stuff as a super electron microscope, even better than Rife's. Recently scanning electron microscopes became powerful enough to see the hydrogen atom - what did they find??? - Two triangles just like Leadbeater said in 1900.

                The two triangles can dissociate - the resulting pieces are in the set of things we call subatomic particles. The problem is the atomic series doesn't start with hydrogen a 1, hydrogen is probably about 72 in a series that starts below quarks.

                DC

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
                  It is believed in some circles that the much of the inert gases
                  (especially Xenon) where removed from our atomsphere resulting in a
                  large drop in life expectancy. Not just from breathing the gas, but
                  also the earth's magnetic field passing through it will create Primary
                  Energy.

                  The Bible is not the only source of people with long lives. The
                  Sumerian King's List is another good example. The kings were ruling
                  for 10,000 years in the beginning. The times shortened over time.
                  There is mention of a large flood which I believe is the same flood
                  that is mentioned in the bible. After this the kings were only around
                  for 1000 years and continued to drop. This correlates with Noah living
                  to nearly 1000 at the same time. My professor had a different
                  explaination. He figured the kings reign was greatly exaggerated to
                  show greatness. If that is true, it is interesting that each king was
                  more humble than the last and didn't stretch the story as much. A lot
                  of people have trouble seening outside there own paradigm.

                  I am very interested to find out why David believes the gas is toxic
                  as well.

                  Justin

                • Dell Coleman
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 13, 2006
                    The decrease in longevity might also be due to the progressive dilution of original genes from the "Lordly Ones".
                    This is due to those with longevity interbreeding with the humans they genetically engineered. The Sumerian flood and the Biblical flood are the same although the Sumerians date it to 11,000 BC  and astronomical studies of Giza date the Cheops pyramid and the Sphinx to about 10.000 BC.  In the Bible it notes that man ate of the tree of the knowlege of good and evil (but the references are all about sexual knowing, meaning that humans had then been engineered to be reproductive when previously they hadnt. God then made sure they did not eat of the tree of everlasting life by banishing them from Eden. There is no corresponding explanation about the measures taken to ensure longevity wasnt endless, but altering the atmosphere would have been a measure that was feasible.

                    DC

                  • jszymanek2000
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 14, 2006
                      The inert gases are only a small piece of the puzzle. I believe there
                      has been genetic tampering that has gone on over a great period of
                      time. The human body makes and presently uses only two Dextro isomers.
                      One is NMDA or N-Methyl-Dextro-Aspartate and the other is D-Serine.
                      Curiously they both are activators of the same NMDA Glutamate
                      Receptor. Glycine activates it normally.

                      These two dextro isomers are not normal. We live in a Levo isomer
                      world but when we make many synthetic they become DL-isomers. I
                      believe these are fingerprints of tampering. Activation of the
                      Glutamate receptor by either NMDA or D-Serine causes excitotoxic
                      reactions. Humans were so nice they did us twice!

                      The cascade reactions the Dextro isomers create are summed up in
                      inflammation and destruction.

                      Cat's Claw Bark Tincture contains Tetracyclic chemicals that are NMDA
                      Receptor Antagonists. Xenon gas also appear to block it.

                      Justin
                    • Dell Coleman

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 15, 2006
                          Aspartame stimulates insulin release and cortisol release via
                          Serotonin. It leads to or contributes to insulin resistance, and high
                          cortisol levels are the corner stone to all corruption of the body.
                          Most people have some level of insulin resistance and high cortisol
                          without the help of aspartame. It is a growing and common problem and
                          many disease states are caused by the two. Aspartame makes matters
                          much worse, and is usually a sweetener of choice by people who are
                          already overweight and have these problems to a more serious degree.

                          It is a modern control method. There are many things working against
                          us, and aspartame is one that at least some people realize is part of
                          the problem. There are also studies linking it to be cancer causing.
                          And others that say it is safe. High cortisol levels set the table for
                          cancer as it prevents apoptosis of mutant cells and supresses
                          production of a number of key antioxidants. The industry seems to be
                          very good and protecting itself by making up what ever it needs to
                          convince people everything is ok.

                          Justin