Re: 11112: all the work part 4 :)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      bad luck on the cone rolling. They could only roll things which have
      4 inches on the open end.

      Trying another place tomorrow in Scarborough.
      They seem to have the right equipment for the job.

      Matt

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
        placed 3 cones into frame today, the latest batch, to see how things
        are working out. 1/16th gap is present for all cones. Good response
        on bottom and middle, as well as top.