Re: OT please explain

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 27, 2006
      Zero,

      I am a more than a week behind in the list and just caught up tonight.
      I am not sure what more I can add to my pyramid gold experiment. It
      worked for me. The gold is either breaking up into a monoatomic form
      or it is collecting monoatomic elements from the air. There is no
      chemical reaction as gold is chemically inert except to some really
      strong acid mixes.

      Putting the coin part way in vodka is the best way to collect the gold
      (or silver) ormes. I believe the metal is breaking up into monoatoms,
      but of course I cannot prove it. A 1/2 oz of vodka that has been
      treated this way daily is very interesting. For me it seemed to
      increasing dreaming and such. It is the only safe way to make ormes in
      my opinion. Chemical methods create a number of metallic salts and
      larger than orme metallic clusters which are inflammatory.

      This isn't really the topic of this list, but thats alright.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ronnie" <krommedijk@...> wrote:

      > Hey Jon,
      >
      > Thanks for explaining.
      > I found that page very interesting as well ;)
      >
      > I also couldn't find information about gold found in pyramids. But i
      > have heard it from people ALOT.
      > I guess those people probably see to many movies (so i will ignore this)
      >
      > The reason why i would like to build my own pyramid and eventually
      > make the gold powder is to grow spiritually (i would use it for
      > meditation)
      > (eventually find TRUESELF)
      >
      > Do you think i would fit in this group ??
      >
      > and Jon, are you a spiritual person ?
      >
      > Peace,
      >
      > Zero
      >

      > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Jon C. Munson II" <jmunson@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings "Zero"!
      > >
      > > I hope this email finds you well and in good spirit!
      > >
      > > Justin, the owner of that site, is a member/moderator of this group.
      > That
      > > page is his page, not the group's page. His pages detail is
      > experiments and
      > > the work-to-date that he's completed on them. I found them rather
      > > informative and interesting.
      > >
      > > Other than that, I can't tell you anything about gold inside
      > pyramids. I
      > > have neither read anything about people finding gold inside pyramids
      > (other
      > > than, say, Tutankhamen (sp?)) nor its "manufacture" inside such.
      I have
      > > read Justin's stuff and a little on ORMUS gold, but not enough to
      > make any
      > > conjecture - not having tried the experiments myself.
      > >
      > > While it is definitely nice to know about these things, my
      > suggestion would
      > > be to try the methods and see what works for you to achieve your
      > aims. If
      > > your aim is purely speculatory or research oriented, this group, as
      > far as
      > > ORMUS is concerned, won't be of much help to you.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > >

      > > Jon C. Munson II
      > >
      > > My business contact <http://www.peacefulponds.net/jtaecontact.htm>
      > > information
      > >
      > > "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but
      > not with
      > > God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]
      > >

      > > _____

      Terms of

      > > > Header Codes
      > > > 11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
      > > > 11112: Building and balancing, progress
      > > > 11113: David Hamel reports
      > > > 11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
      > > > OT: "Off Topic"
      > > >
      > > > Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      > > > Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > > > Hamel

      > > > &k=Hamel+real+estate&w1=Hamel+real+estate&
      > > > w2=David+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=YlV6v3-wSk6s7s8JyndxPg> real
      > > estate
      > > > David

      > > > &k=David+hamel&w1=Hamel+real+estate&w2=Dav
      > > > id+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=qlRvaNpnuDesqTM3zpCnZA> hamel
      > Hamel

      > > > &k=Hamel&w1=Hamel+real+estate&w2=David+ham
      > > > el&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=y3gRIA8x_0hFwcno5_RWjg>
      > > >
      > > > _____
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >

      > > > * Visit your group "hameltech
      > > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hameltech> " on the web.

      > Service
      > > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      > > >

      > > > _____
      > > >

      > > Header Codes
      > > 11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
      > > 11112: Building and balancing, progress
      > > 11113: David Hamel reports
      > > 11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
      > > OT: "Off Topic"
      > >
      > > Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > > Hamel

      > > w2=David+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=YlV6v3-wSk6s7s8JyndxPg> real
      > estate
      > > David

      > > id+hamel&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=qlRvaNpnuDesqTM3zpCnZA> hamel Hamel

      > > el&w3=Hamel&c=3&s=51&.sig=y3gRIA8x_0hFwcno5_RWjg>
      > >
      > > _____
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >

      > > * Visit your group "hameltech
      > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hameltech> " on the web.

      > > _____

    • Ronnie
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks for the reply Justin,

        Yeah i dont realy like the id of using chemicals to produce a
        monatomic element.

        I understand that you cant proov it, as you would need a few million
        to get it researched. (proof = a group of people thats sayes its true)

        actualy the vodka part sounds a bit strange aldo i would like to try it.
        How would i do this.... put some vodka in a glass and put the gold in
        ?? (which vodka do you use ??)

        peace,

        Zero

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "jszymanek2000" <jszymanek2000@...>