Greetings Friends

  • jack_parker54
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      I am new here and I am asking you to help me to understand Hamel
      Generator better. I have plans for it that I bought from Internet Butt
      it happened so complicated that I did not got far with it.I need more
      understanding of it. So, if anyone can talk to me about that-I will be
      most gratefull.

      Sincerely yours
      Jack Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        3 cones, (not 2) are required to keep the chaos/reaction going.

        It's about balance and imbalance.
        balance of the cones in the magnetic, and imbalance in the movements.

        The 'isotope line' of power, which is hidden within the cones. 3
        points from 3 lines, all connected. Breaking symmetry so to speak.

        vibration, standing wave, which goes top to bottom and back up or
        vicew versa.

        friction between magnets, ionizing air. Changing air into plasma,
        which recycles into the system, building upward and upward.

        magnetic fields uniform on cones and rings, and a small gap for air.

        South north south

        implosion occurs at north.

        magnetic fields expand while under frictional vibration. North will
        collapse, creating gateway to "the point of nothing"

        Duality X 2Aether = Perfect balance X Celestial Energy

        or

        magnetism X vibration = full resonance X plasma

        perpetual, as in the plasma will build up until resonance. keep
        going.

        magnetism at top to send wave back downward. Balls and cups on
        bottom to send wave upward.

        Circular cones and rings, using PI/circumference for purpose of
        magnetic containment. Cones will go anywhere they wish, circle used
        in design makes this possible, with relative ease.

        Cones, structurally are superior to most, if not all, forms.
        Cones provide low resistance contact at tips which is required.

        energy from cone edge is magnefied at tip which provides kinetic
        motion easier to next cone in sequence.

        3 cone device, the most basic perpetual motion machine using
        fundamental laws of nature, which are called forth from sacred
        geometry. Very advanced compared to other attempts, such as Kosol
        Aether group (although still interesting).

        -------------------------------
        aluminum or stainless steel.

        Must be non-magnetic for all structural and cones.

        magnets, ceramic, non-neodymium. high curry temp, and strength.
        circular (donut or disk), square or rectangular.

        mounting of magnets, using hardware or ceramic/metal based adhesive
        with high operational temp. some have used electrical tape for
        testing.

        the less that is used in construction of cones and frame, the
        better. Less parts, means less chance of failure. for example, one
        piece cone (which is actually 4 pieces, which have been welded to
        create in the end, a one piece cone).
      • tt ii
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
          How did they make the cones in the old times?
          And where did they get the magnets?
          . I think what David was up to in the first place, was
          on the money.Useing the bouling ball. but i think, the
          bouling ball was not havy anough.
          What do you think about that? ..Norm

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
            They had the knowledge through development (being a completely
            evolved and separate race on Earth) or the knowledge was presented to
            them from off-world travellers. Skills in various areas.