Minato Wheel

  • kukulcano123
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      HI:
      I really hope the minato wheel be a reality. I see the same
      problem in the design ,namely lock up everything is selfcancellating
      Now I have found a fabulous website , in all the years of follow up

      Ithink this is the best about how to see and simulate the magnetic
      fieldinteraction
      .....there's one equivalent to Mr. Hamel's ring arrangements, the
      problem is, the fields are alternating,
      how can this be good for the M3CD??.......it means that there's no
      way of making
      only south only north in the interior of the magnetic
      rims???...........let's comment on that, here we go:

      http://my.execpc.com/~rhoadley/motion13.htm

      from:
      http://my.execpc.com/~rhoadley/magmotion.htm

      http://my.execpc.com/~rhoadley/magindex.htm