Re: david hamel device is only half rang platonic design and kosol sphere is ful

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 7, 2005
      Kosol,

      What is your purpose here? This group is for people working on Hamel's
      devices. People interested in working/discussing on your sphere device
      should join the kosoldevice group.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "angelic_vortex1"
      <angelic_vortex1@y...> wrote:
      > david hamel device is only half range platonic design and kosol sphere
      > is full range platonic design, this two design and device are both
      > alien in nature becuase alien gave it to human being .
      > as well as the searl device is 2 d platonic design is alien also
      > becuase the alien gave them to searl also throught dream telepath.
      > except for kosol and hamel. the alien gave it to conscouse
      > telepathtic interaction .
      > so kosol device is full range and mean better and more flexible
      > becuase it is a sphere and you can do any magnetism pattern on it . so
      > see it affect and ect . ect .
      > so my device is the cheap men ag device not hamel .
      > becuase mine is cheaper . that wise .
      > thanks kosol ouch .
    • Dan LaRochelle
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 7, 2005
        Dear Kosol,

        Please post a picture on this list of your sphere
        device. I know you have built a device because you
        said your device "worked", so please post a real color
        picture of your finished device (working or not).

        Please do not post pictures of other people's work
        (sphere devices), only your own.

        Here is a link to my site that shows David Hamel's
        work:

        http://sci-tech.tollfreepage.com/

        As you can see David Hamel is building his UFO
        himself.

        Again, please post a picture of your already built
        (finished) sphere within sphere device.

        If you can not post a picture of your device, then
        please explain why? I did a internet search on your
        name and this website came up:

        http://www.homestead.com/_allaboutlife/Introduction.html

        There are many pictures on this website, so posting a
        picture of your sphere device should not be a problem
        for you!

        Regards,

        Dan LaRochelle

        --- jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@...> wrote:

        > Kosol,
        >
        > What is your purpose here? This group is for people
        > working on Hamel's
        > devices. People interested in working/discussing on
        > your sphere device
        > should join the kosoldevice group.
        >
        > Justin
        >

        > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "angelic_vortex1"
        > <angelic_vortex1@y...> wrote:
        > > david hamel device is only half range platonic
        > design and kosol sphere
        > > is full range platonic design, this two design and
        > device are both
        > > alien in nature becuase alien gave it to human
        > being .
        > > as well as the searl device is 2 d platonic design
        > is alien also
        > > becuase the alien gave them to searl also throught
        > dream telepath.
        > > except for kosol and hamel. the alien gave it to
        > conscouse
        > > telepathtic interaction .
        > > so kosol device is full range and mean better and
        > more flexible
        > > becuase it is a sphere and you can do any
        > magnetism pattern on it . so
        > > see it affect and ect . ect .
        > > so my device is the cheap men ag device not hamel
        > .
        > > becuase mine is cheaper . that wise .
        > > thanks kosol ouch .

      • kosol ouch
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 7, 2005
          my device broken, so i have  to get the people to help me build another one, also.
          i am here to advance your design there is only one superiority that is plantonic ag device .
          beside hamel spin year to work on his stuff i have come up with my design in two week thanks to the guardians .
          i have here to find out what hamel device is . now i know , is inforior techonology .
          becuase is not multi-denisty application .
          but i will improve on it , becuse i have access to the guardians.
          thanks kosol ouch .

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
            Show proof...
            I want to see yours work before you put down any
            other...
            Timothy...

            wrote:

            > david hamel device is only half range platonic
            > design and kosol sphere
            > is full range platonic design, this two design
            > and device are both
            > alien in nature becuase alien gave it to human
            > being .
            > as well as the searl device is 2 d platonic
            > design is alien also
            > becuase the alien gave them to searl also
            > throught dream telepath.
            > except for kosol and hamel. the alien gave it
            > to conscouse
            > telepathtic interaction .
            > so kosol device is full range and mean better
            > and more flexible
            > becuase it is a sphere and you can do any
            > magnetism pattern on it . so
            > see it affect and ect . ect .
            > so my device is the cheap men ag device not
            > hamel .
            > becuase mine is cheaper . that wise .
            > thanks kosol ouch .

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Timothy
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
              --- kosol ouch <angelic_vortex1@...> wrote:

              > my device broken,

              So? Fix it... then prove that it works...
              then we can talk about "superior" or what ever
              your device is or is not...
              but throwing stones is the Wrong approach here...

              So far you have only proven you have not heard
              David's words... He never said it was perfect nor
              did he say it could not be improved... he only
              said build one and play with it then you'll
              understand a few things better... nothing more...

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Mike
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                Hi All,
                       kosol has 'infected' other groups before he arrived here; aggroup treated him with reverence, but a few (me included) tried to refocus the group; 'put up or shut up' doesn't achieve a result here. In fact my opinion was not valued at all. I was 'expelled' from the group shortly after for daring to ask the moderator for an apology!

                Concequently I don't know directly what happened next, but I expect he has either moved on voluntarily or been moved on.

                My words to him were almost identical to Dan's in this thread.

                The question is, what exactly is his motivation; or is he a disruptive plant?

                If the latter is true, it certainly had the desired effect on aggroup!

                I add my formal statement:-

                Put up, shut up, or just go away?

                Mike.

                Mike. J. Furness.
> [...]

                > design and
                > > device are both
                > > > alien in nature becuase alien gave it to
                > human
                > > being .
                > > > as well as the searl device is 2 d platonic
                > design
                > > is alien also
                > > > becuase the alien gave them to searl also
                > throught
                > > dream telepath.
                > > > except for kosol and hamel. the alien gave
                > it to
                > > conscouse
                > > > telepathtic interaction .
                > > > so kosol device is full range and mean
                > better and
                > > more flexible
                > > > becuase it is a sphere and you can do any
                > > magnetism pattern on it . so
                > > > see it affect and ect . ect .
                > > > so my device is the cheap men ag device not

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • kosol ouch
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                  now is on, 8/20/05 is the date.
                  my team and i will put up.
                  so you shut up. and let kosol do his things.
                  8/20/05 .
                  is on like donkey kong.
                  thanks kosol ouch .

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  David hamel

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                • kosol ouch
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                    yep, is broken so i got new team to build new one , one that don't brake . becuase i build mine with junk, and my new team build them with industral sphere  , they ordered on line and stuff.
                    so you see.
                    at least mine work and it convince me , so now my team will build one that don't brake,
                    so shut up and let me do my things .
                    thanks kosol ouch .

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • justis552
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                      Correct me if i'm wrong, but this group is called HAMELTECH. There is
                      an entire other group for the Kosol device. Shouldn't you be posting
                      all these things in that group? I don't know about anyone else, but I
                      read the posts on THIS group to learn more about Mr. Hamel's devices.
                      From time to time there are off topic posts, but not a series of them
                      that lasts for weeks. So, if you want to continue posting, post about
                      Hamel's technologies (and not how bad they are) and post Kosol's
                      technology on his forum.

                      Thanks.

                      Jeff

                      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, kosol ouch <angelic_vortex1@y...> wrote:
                      > now is on, 8/20/05 is the date.
                      > my team and i will put up.
                      > so you shut up. and let kosol do his things.
                      > 8/20/05 .
                      > is on like donkey kong.
                      > thanks kosol ouch .
                      >
                      > Mike <mikefurness2002@y...> wrote:
                      > Hi All,
                      > kosol has 'infected' other groups before he arrived here;
                      aggroup treated him with reverence, but a few (me included) tried to
                      refocus the group; 'put up or shut up' doesn't achieve a result here.
                      In fact my opinion was not valued at all. I was 'expelled' from the
                      group shortly after for daring to ask the moderator for an apology!

                      > Concequently I don't know directly what happened next, but I expect
                      he has either moved on voluntarily or been moved on.

                      > My words to him were almost identical to Dan's in this thread.
                      >
                      > The question is, what exactly is his motivation; or is he a
                      disruptive plant?

                      > If the latter is true, it certainly had the desired effect on aggroup!
                      >
                      > I add my formal statement:-
                      >
                      > Put up, shut up, or just go away?
                      >
                      > Mike.
                      >
                      > Mike. J. Furness.
                      Behalf Of Timothy
> [...]
                      > > himself.
                      > >
                      > > Again, please post a picture of your already
                      > > built
                      > > (finished) sphere within sphere device.
                      > >
                      > > If you can not post a picture of your device,
                      > > then
                      > > please explain why? I did a internet search on
                      > > your
                      > > name and this website came up:
                      > >

                      > http://www.homestead.com/_allaboutlife/Introduction.html
                      > >
                      > > There are many pictures on this website, so
                      > > posting a
                      > > picture of your sphere device should not be a
                      > > problem
                      > > for you!
                      > >
                      > > Regards,
                      > >
                      > > Dan LaRochelle
                      > >

                      > > --- jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@y...>
                      > > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Kosol,
                      > > >
                      > > > What is your purpose here? This group is for

                      Service.

                      > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more.
                    • Mike Hotmail
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                        Why does my gut instinct tell me we are dealing with a juvinile here?
                        "on like doneky kong"? speaking arrogantly without capitalization, or
                        proper punctuation?

                        Attitudinally, this person is merely seeking attention, and he's getting
                        plenty of it which is reinforcing his disruptive behavior. When this
                        kind of thing cropped up before about a year ago, I suggested to the
                        group a psychological principle for getting rid of a non-desired
                        behavior: IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY.

                        Simply ignore the posts, he will leave well enough alone. Without the
                        desired backlashes and the chaos that he is looking to get, he will
                        quickly get bored and move on to another group to harrass and defame.

                        Lets ignore it for a piece, and get back to the drawing board.

                        My $.02

                        Mike

                      • Timothy
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 8, 2005
                          Hmmm sounds like a premature ejaculation of info
                          to me... I would say First do your thing... THEN
                          tell us about it...
                          and prove to the world that you are RIGHT and
                          everyone else is wrong...
                          but words are just words... and yours are
                          premature at that...
                          Timothy...
                          P.S. I've been on this list a couple of years
                          now... Your the new kid on the block... put up or
                          shut up... but don't say you'll show us... ÒBUT
                          ITS BROKEN RIGHT NOWÓ

                          http://mail.yahoo.com