11112: system status

  • Matt Rock
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi all:

      Just to keep you informed and to break the silence on the group:

      I have narrowed done my project to whole numbers (finally...after my
      own inward distraction and just plain seeing through things).

      The complexity arises into decimal places after converting
      circumferences of the device into diameters.
      The ancients knew and made important, the circumferences in their
      work.

      Hence, the partial system.......bottom cone:

      tuning ring ---> Magnetic ring ---> cone

      Equals

      42, 37, 34

      easy enough, then by converting to diameter, you get other numbers,
      of course, derived through PI. Which is the most important number, it
      seems, that all of humanity has understood, but not fully understood
      the implications of this number.

      All new cones are in process (once again), since I did not understand
      the value of PI being the most valued number behind the device. I
      understood PI initially as the way for us to build cones, but not as
      a chief design factor. For me it is the most important number next to
      1.618XXXXXX

      The rings are complete, save for a small adjustment to the tuning
      ring (bottom).

      No granite, as usual, both David and I are waiting for "Unreliable
      Rouleau" to get us our material.

      Buying time between making system improvements and waiting on granite.

      Matt
    • Jon C. Munson II
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        thanks for the update matt.

        sounds like you need to make a personal visit to rouleau...:D

        Jon C. Munson II

        My business contact information

        "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
          No problem Jon.

          Nice to see Dan L's site back up again. I have always wanted to see
          it. and I did...awesome :) especially those newspaper clippings from
          the 190's :) (the good ole days).

          dimensions correct. Bottom turned out pretty good. Top was a little
          tough, but I worked it down or widdled it down to the needed
          dimensions (grind...reweld...grind...reweld...grind etc)

          All tuning rings completed. Bottom was finished today on lathe. I
          have 42 inch circumference as planned.

          Tested bottom cone with taped on magnets inside keeper ring. Good
          action/response. Best yet for the bottom.

          Matt

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Jon C. Munson II" <jmunson@h...>
          wrote:
          > thanks for the update matt.
          >
          > sounds like you need to make a personal visit to rouleau...:D
          >

          > Jon C. Munson II
          >
          > My business contact information
          >
          > "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but
          not with
          > God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

          On