The men in Black are Serpents Of The EVIL'S

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:08 PM
      EXCERPT #3:

      "Greetings, my children! You have been called here to recapitulate the
      principal steps of our new program. As you know, we had hoped to have
      twenty years between the wars to consolidate the great gains which we
      made from World War II, but our increasing numbers in certain vital
      areas is arousing opposition to us, and we must now work with every
      means at our disposal to precipitate World War III. The goal for which
      we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last
      within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it
      behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can
      safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will
      have its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every
      gentile a slave! (applause from the gathering)... This program will
      achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in
      destruction all previous contests. Israel (not True Israel), of
      course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and
      exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all
      of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle
      against gentiles. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of
      Asia and Africa..."
      (rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich in a keynote speech to the Emergency Council
      of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, on 12 January 1952).

      http://www.jahtruth.co.uk/plan.htm