Re: 11112: ...

  • Matt Rock
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 12, 2005
      Not sure Gus, never got around to asking David about those, but the
      cups or bowls were pricey, up to $700 each.

      Question regarding my ability to affect the magnets? No I don't
      recall you asking, perhaps I overlooked it.
      Do I? I can sense only so much, but I haven't been able to sense
      magnetic fields off magnets...well I never tried for that matter.
      Between the hands I have been able to feel it and the body.
      I never bothered to practice the sensing with magnets. I feel I don't
      have the power to do so at the moment with magnets. Doesn't seem to
      exist even though I believe that the ability is there in all people.
      Perhaps I could try it sometime when the moment comes.

      Matt

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Trevor Smouter <gusstyles@g...>
      wrote:
> [...]
      > > It will be interesting to understand how the ship will be
      controlled,
      > > that is for sure.
      > > My own thoughts on it, are just about a simple as anyone could
      get,
      > > perhaps.
      > > The use of the magnetic to control the ship. Direction, that sort
      of
      > > thing, air ports I remember were mentioned once before, that
      would
      > > channel the plasma, perhaps concentrating it at certain locations
      > > creating an imbalance. Like a tear drop shape of the field, where
      > > there would be an expanse of plasma, and on the other side of the
      > > craft would be a tapering of the plasma.
      > > Like an air bubble moving upward in a pot of water, the wider
      section
      > > at the top and the taper at the bottom.
      > >
      > > then again, who knows. David most likely has a very good idea.
      > >
      > > simple, I would think the control mechanism, would be. Much like
      the
      > > vibration of the ship's wings, a simplisitic approach to
      generating
      > > the field. A control mechanism, embedded within the very function
      of
      > > the wings, to direct flow where it is needed. Mechanical in
      nature,
      > > for the earlier designs, and then much more advanced with
      progressive
      > > thought.
      > >
      > > Status on my work:
      > > Rings, new one's have been carved, and now I am settling on where
      the
      > > middle outside diameter of the ring should be at. The other's are
      > > where I need them.
      > >
      > > Both David and I are a little fishy on the granite coming from
      > > Rouleau though. It's been a great while for any results. But we
      will
      > > be patient.
      > >
      > > I have to think about the placement of magnets, well, anyways, I
      was
      > > thinking about using the square mags on the containment/keeper
      rings,
      > > since they will fit pretty darn good.
      > >
      > > Matt
      > >

      > > --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Josh Olson <nac4can@y...> wrote:
      > > > Matt, I totally agree with "having the time to do
      > > > things" I was thinking more along the lines of a
      > > > control mechinism for a ship. I know Mr. hamel and
      > > > others have been trying to work that part out. Time to
      > > > study those egyptian drawings to get an idea of what
      > > > they were using.
      > > > Thats cool you're not having to use repulsion
      > > > magnets.
      > > > It an entriguing design using the different size
      > > > cones.
      > > > Thanks for keeping everyone updated.
      > > > -Josh

      > > > === message truncated ===
      > > >

      > > > __________________________________
      > > > Yahoo! Mail
      > > > Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour:

      Service.

      Service.
      Service.
      > > ________________________________

    • Matt Rock
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 13, 2005
        Something about myself, is that I am aware of powers inside, but I
        have chosen not to exercise them to an extent, because of the
        implications to others.
        If the star people wish me to use my gifts outwardly and blatantly
        with arrogance, then I refuse to use them.
        If they wish for me to use them with gentleness and purpose then I
        will.
        Given that the world has not made it easy for sensitives to use their
        gifts, I have had many times felt the need to shut them off, because
        the world at large fears the pwers of the divine within all.

        My gifts have been online all my life.
        I was not lead to my GF nor to David. Things came to together without
        the notion of which is greater than the other. I was lead to the
        technology of the ancients which David possesses. I know of it's true
        power and usage for all humanity and what it means for for the coming
        years. I have been humbling myself greatly though, because the vast
        knowledge can corrupt those who possess it in the faces of ignorance
        (everyone around us who do not know). We have to be careful

        All of which you wrote below, I have already become into the know
        since about 2002. have already achieved these results, save for the
        magnets placed between the hands! :) But I will try it when the
        moment comes.

        My flutters of consciousness out to you and elsewhere are the results
        of overcoming. I have to do what I do in order to solve the mystery
        of the device I am building to take things to the next stage.
        You are aware that I am building the Holy Tree of Life. The
        counterpart to David's ship. My work and David's are in unison. My
        work must succeed otherwise all of David's efforts will come to an
        abrupt end. It is simple as that, there is no other who can complete
        the device that I am building.

        I am connected to the ancients on a very deep level (even though this
        can bene troubling sometimes--because the connection is only through
        psychic means).

        wrote:
        > Your GF must have the ability, It sounds like she is in touch. I'll
        > show you the force(chi, orgone whatever) without a doubt when we
        meet.

        > Your nervous system is under your brains control. The nervous
        system
        > due to its electrical nature, picks up waves at the right freq. and
        > due to your conditioning you would say 'I feel my arm is warm' but
        > really its not, the waves are inducing a signal after the receptors
        > which of course you would naturally assume to be the feeling causes
        > that you have always known.
        >
        > It seems easy for one nervous system under the persons own consious
        > control to create oscillations which will induce very easily,
        feelings
        > on an other persons nervous system. The mere act of realising this
        > will allow you to start opening door after door within yourself, to
        > then realise that the person you are does not stop at your skin but
        > emmanates outward. The more you realise the more ability you will
        > have, the more you will realise.
        >
        > Of course you are there right now in your stage of realization,
        > because you already have this gift more then most people. Maybe by
        > design, who knows, but its why you're with your GF and why you met
        > Hamel. It is in fact very much the reason we are communicating
        ideas.

        > I don't know if you have aknowleged this or not, I know you've felt
        it
        > though, now I don't want to freak you out because I know I do
        > sometimes but here goes. Over the past couple weeks we've had
        > numerous discussions about a multitude of things. I feel a 'rush'
        > from you sometimes, like you opened yourself to something, you
        > realised something inside which can't even be explained because
        > logically it is nothing. Like a minor paradigm shift, you reel for
        > bit, but it drives you somehow, motivates you towards your goals.
        But
        > later you get paranoid almost, you lock down. You stop allowing
        > yourself to let go, because of insecurity or paranoia I think.
        During
        > those times 'you' exist in this reality only within your body, not
        > emmenating out. Thats what I mean by being able to let go, if
        you're
        > tense, crampy or pains that go away with asprin then you've locked
        up
        > a 'nervous pathway'.
        >
        > Are you bi-polar, or manic-depressive? You need to be careful
        because
        > you're in touch with something bigger. At times it drives you,
        thats
        > when you should take it easy, when it calms then open up. Because
        you
        > have control without that knowleadge, I'm afraid you might create
        > yourself problems, 'psychosematically'. Because you percieve what
        you
        > believe. That is very valid.
        >
        > The experiment:
        > sitting relaxed in a chair, legs not tense, arms loose. Hold your
        > hands in front of you palm facing palm but never touching(1"
        apart).
        > Keep them far enough out so you elbow is not 90 degrees more like
        45.
        > Gentally bend your thumb and fingers away from each others hand.
        > Where your fingers are joined to your hand you can see four bumps on
        > your palm. This is the only time your hands touch - let those bumps
        > rub together from each hand(just up and down) about ten times to
        > stimulate the nervous system. Hold your hands parrallel again(1")
        and