explore this page..

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
    • jmunson@his.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
        see also: http://jahtruth.net

        peace be upon you all eternally,

        jon

        Quoting "George T. Pantos" <gop6@...>:

        > http://www.apokalypso.com/

      • Timothy
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
          Ok George... enlighten me... explore what at this
          site... what and where should interests lie??? Or
          is this just an open preach????
          Something more then just a "hey look" would be
          nice...
          Timothy...

          --- "George T. Pantos" <gop6@...> wrote:
          > http://www.apokalypso.com/

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Mail Mobile
          http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
        • George T. Pantos
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
            just some stuff on the Kaballa and interesting interpretations on prophesy..

            Throughout the course of this book, we've been exploring the teachings of the Kabbalah, yet it's only now that we've reached the point where we can understand what the Kabbalah actually is. Let's start by trying to comprehend what it is not. It's not a body of esoteric knowledge developed by a few ancient sages and passed down to us intact through the ages. It's not a compilation of established Truths to be passively assimilated by its students. Instead, the Kabbalah resembles a metaphysical "toolbox", providing us with the implements with which each of us can construct for ourselves a spiritual edifice from the words of the Holy Writ. The purpose of this edifice is to attract the Presence of God, the feminine Shekinah. The Shekinah is the aspect of the Elohim that becomes manifest in Space/Time. Only through intimate communion with Shekinah can the Soul be conformed to the Image of the Supernal Man and thus embrace its true transcendent identity.

            When our innermost Soul is in the ecstatic embrace of the Shekinah, She imprints there the fractal pattern of Elohim's Eternal Forms. This pattern is infinitely detailed, infinitely "deep", and within it there is a unique dwelling place for each Soul. That's why the meaning of the word Shekinah in Hebrew -- "dwelling place" -- so perfectly expresses its relationship with the individual Soul. Settling into its to its own special "niche" in the intricate fractal pattern, the Soul is said to be "sheltered under the wings of the Shekinah".

            The Jewish Festival of Booths, Succoth, is a ritual enactment of this "sheltering". It's an ecstatic celebration in which all members of the Community put aside their everyday activities, leave their homes and dwell for eight days in makeshift huts constructed of palm fronds. These crude booths are intentionally left incomplete, with gaps between the palm fronds affording a opening to the heavens. Here again we see repeated the archetypal motif of a structure -- like the Sephirotic Tree and the Torah -- purposely left unfinished so that the missing details can appear in the Light of Vision. Succoth's communal celebration of visionary experience was not restricted to poets, priests and prophets, but extended to all God's people. John's Gospel recites that, on the last day of Succoth, Christ had an ecstatic vision of a river of Living Water connecting all of the celebrants from within. While we've already established that Succoth is a festival of Vision, we can now go beyond that to assert that it's a celebration of the commonality of Vision.

            It's precisely this communal dimension of Vision which the Kabbalah is intended to enable. The Kabbalah's tools are made to be utilized by each of us to draw our own particular visions from the infinite weave of the revealed Word of God. When we learn to wield these tools, each of us can erect our own edifice of dreams, wherein we may entertain the divine companion of our Soul. If we are to attract the Shekinah to us and find shelter beneath Her fractal "wings", however, what we construct cannot be a snare, a trap, or a prison. The sweet bird of inspiration may alight upon the perch of a birdhouse, but She will not willingly fly into a cage. If within our Heart we wish to exalt our own visions above those of our brothers and sisters, if we aspire to delineate some version of "absolute Truth" to be imposed upon others, then the divine bird will flee from us, as an ordinary bird would from a hunter.
              http://www.apokalypso.com/

            Free Preview

            [Excerpt from Chapter One, “The Fall of the Papacy”, section “The Prophecies of Nostradamus”]

            Beyond any doubt, the prophecies of Nostradamus assign an enormous significance to the murder of Pope John Paul I as the trigger of a chain of events leading to the Papacy’s final unraveling at the turn of the 21st Century.  It is therefore not surprising that the Mafia figure who masterminded this vile assassination should also figure prominently in the Centuries.  As we noted earlier, Michele Sindona was fond of using acronyms, often derived from the names of his two sons, as designations for the various corporations he created in order to “move money around”.  One such acronym was Mabusi, and it provides the key to the Quatrain which has been interpreted as referring to the “third Antichrist“:

            Mabus then soon will die, and there will follow

            A horrible toll of people and animals:

             ... drought, famine, when the comet will run.

            [Century II, Quatrain 62]

            The last appearance of Comet Halley coincided with the beginning of a great drought and famine in the Horn of Africa.  The Comet made its closest approach to the Earth in March, 1986 —  the same month in which Michele Sindona was poisoned in his jail cell near Milan, Italy.  Sindona had just been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for ordering the contract-killing of a witness against him in his prosecution for bank fraud and embezzlement. To fix the date of Mabus‘ death, Nostradamus uses the astrological position of the planet Saturn:

            The great old enemy grieving dies of poison ...

            Saturn in Sagittarius turning retrograde.

            [Century II, Quatrains 47-48]

            In astrological parlance, a planet’s movement is “retrograde” when it appears to go backward through the Zodiac.  Saturn passes through Sagittarius every thirty years, the last time being in 1986.  The Ringed Planet’s motion turned retrograde on March 18, 1986, the precise date on which Michele Sindona was convicted of murder!  In what can only be considered poetic justice, he would die two days later after drinking a cup of coffee laced with potassium cyanide, doubtless served up courtesy of his co-conspirators who wished to assure his silence.  But Nostradamus clearly foresaw that the sinister undertakings which Sindona had set in motion within the Vatican would not expire with the death of Mabus.  His Quatrains continue to track the path of these dark forces via references to the astrological positions of the “Scythe” — the planet Saturn in the role of “Grim Reaper”.

            Yahoo! Mail Mobile
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/