Re: FREE THINKING AND FREE ENERGY

  • Clifford Shearer
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
      Robert...

      Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
      mentioned? If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you please
      re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
      Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform just
      lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing santa!!!...Anything I
      can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
      greatly appreciated!
      Thanks....Cliff Shearer
      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Robert Michaels <rmichaels711@s...>
      wrote:
      > OK Timothy, here is one vortex that does not take more energy to
      make than it produces.

      > The work of Grebennikov is outstanding in that repect. He doen't
      put in ANY energy to accomplish what he does.

      > Attachment #1 is a photo of him actually flying his little plarform.
      >
      > Attachment #2 is a photo of his little, flyiong platform.
      >
      > Attachment #3 is a sketch of how he understands the energy field
      that is created around him and his platform looks like and functions.

      > Attachment 4 is a sketch of several pieces of bee-hives in a bowl.
      >
      > The other two attachments are self explanitory.
      >
      > It is very apparent that you have a limited knowledge of scalar
      energy (free energy), and that it would be to your benefit to
      increase what knowledge you have. However, it is also very apparent
      that you have little chance of doing this with your attitude.
      Perhaps you might find it beneficial to withold all judgment on
      everything until you have done the work and understand the rules of
      life.

      > While Grebennikov does not allude to the use of any power, I have
      noticed a toggle swtich on his handle-bars that must do something,
      but I have no idea as to what. perhaps he does have a small battery
      hidden underneath, which controls an energy from the negative pole.

      > I do know, from Grebennikov and others that different shapes do
      cause different phenomena. The hex shape is one that DOES create a
      vortex-type energy, and my simple experiment proves that without
      question, and there is no outside energy applied.

      > When I get a decent drawing of it, I will be happy to post it.
      >
      > Me? I'm gaining knowledge from a lot of sources, and when I have
      enough, then will be time enough to create a personal system that
      satisfies my needs.

      > Will you join me?
      >
      > Robert
      >
      > Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
      > what a bunch of B*** Sh**...
      > show me ONE such vortex that does not take more
      > energy to make then it produces... lead the way
      > with creating energy??? What a bunch of lies...
      > Timothy...
      >

      > --- "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...> wrote:
      >
      > > I know this link was definitely posted before,
      > > but I saw it again on Rense.com and thought it
      > > good review material..
      > >

      > http://www.vortexpluswater.com/free_thinking_and_free_energy.htm
      >
      > > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/octet-stream
      > name=FREE THINKING AND FREE ENERGY.url

      > http://my.yahoo.com

      Service.

      > THE NATURAL PHENOMENA OF ANTIGRAVITATION AND INVISIBILITY IN
      INSECTS AND THE GREBENNIKOV CAVERNOUS STRUCTURES EFFECT

      > Thanks to Slavek Krepelka and Ren Berghuis for paying to have
      the Russian
      > version of Chapter 5 translated into English and sharing it
      with KeelyNet.
      > Please check out Slavek's website.
      >
      > The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in
      Insects
      > due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)
      > Introduction
      > by Iu. N. Cherednichenko, Senior Researcher, Biophysics
      Laboratory,
      > Institute of Human Pathology and Ecology, Russian Academy of
      Medical Science

      > Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional
      entomologist,
      > an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of
      interests and
      > pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the
      Cavernous Structures
> [...]
      > often result in a short-term reversible transformation of
      personality
      > (people in such state are commonly referred to as "possessed"),
      whereby a
      > skinny, exhausted girl or a ten-year-old boy acquire the
      physical prowess of
      > a trained athlete.
      > Currently this psychological phenomenon is known as multiple-
      personality
      > syndrome because it significantly differs from the classical
      complex of
      > epileptic symptoms. Such clinical cases are well-known and well-
      documented.
      > However, phenomena accompanied by a change in the weight of
      humans or of
      > material objects are not confined to functional pathologies of
      the organism.
      > Healthy people in the state of acute psychological stress
      caused by a
      > life-threatening situation or an overpowering motivation to
      achieve a
      > vitally important goal have the ability to spontaneously
      overcome obstacles
      > insurmountable in their normal condition-e. g. to lift enormous
      weights,
      > etc. These phenomena are commonly explained by an extreme
      mobilization of
      > muscular strength, but precise calculations do not agree with
      such
      > hypotheses. Apparently, athletes (high jumpers, weightlifters,
      runners) have
      > particularly developed bio-antigravitational mechanisms.
      > Their athletic performance is mostly (if not wholly) determined
      not so much
      > by the rigor of their training as by their psychological
      preparedness. If an
      > accurate scientific task of studying the anomalies of the human
      weight in
      > various psycho-physiological states were ever set up and
      technical means of
      > dynamic weight monitoring created, we would then have objective
      data on this
      > unusual phenomenon. There is also evidence of other phenomena
      of short-term
      > mass increase in biological objects, including humans, that are
      not related
      > to mass transfer.
      > V. S. Grebennikov's book has high literary merit and includes
      the author's
      > own illustrations. It is a kind of a "dactylogram" for his
      system of
      > spiritual values, his environmental outlook, and his
      entomological
      > autobiography. Many readers are likely to perceive the book as
      nothing more
      > than a popularized summary of the entomologist's 60-year
      experience of
      > scientific observations, peppered with some elements of science
      fiction. But
      > such a conclusion would be deeply erroneous. As Viktor
      Stepanovich's friend
      > and as someone with an intimate knowledge of his work (our
      homes are only
      > 10km apart), I can vouch I have never met a more careful,
      conscientious,
      > honest, and talented experimental scientist.
      > Grebennikov is also widely known in the so-called scientific
      underground (i.
      > e. the branch of advanced Russian science constantly persecuted
      by the
      > official scientific establishment). Thus, a committee for
      combating
      > pseudoscience, created in Novosibirsk division of the Russian
      Academy, has
      > victimized many talented members of our local scientific
      community. The
      > situation is much the same at the Russian Agricultural Academy.
      It is very
      > easy to lose one's job at a lab (even as its head, regardless
      of one's
      > degree and title). One only needs to publish an article on, for
      example, the
      > evolutionary significance of antigravitational mechanisms in
      insects.
      > But I am convinced that discoveries of such proportions must
      not be buried
      > in manuscripts just because pragmatism still rules science. Let
      this book be
      > nothing but "science fiction" for those at the top. Each person
      has his own
      > beliefs. But he who has eyes shall see. Catastrophism in both
      the evolution
      > of living nature and in the nature of human knowledge is
      actually a drastic
      > destruction of old belief systems-a destruction that runs ahead
      of
      > theoretical prognostications. A fanatical faith and idol-
      worship links our
      > contemporary academic science with pagan religion. But a
      harmonious
      > development (in the sense of Pavel Florensky's pneumatosphere)
      would not be
      > possible without breaking old stereotypes in the process of
      mastering the
      > wisdom and experience of older generations.
      >
      > Flight - Chapter V of V. S. Grebennikov's My World
      >
      > CHAPTER V. FLIGHT
      > A quiet evening in the steppe. The sun's red disk has already
      touched the
      > faraway, misty horizon. It is too late to get back home-I've
      stayed too long
      > here with my insects and am preparing to spend the night in the
      field. Thank
      > goodness I still have water in the flask and some mosquito
      repellent-one
      > needs it here, what with hosts of gnats on the steep shore of
      this salty
      > lake.
      > I am in the steppes, in Kamyshlovo valley. It used to be a
      mighty tributary
      > of the Irtysh, but the ploughing of the steppes and
      deforestation turned the
> [...]
      > I have to get up and walk around the lakeshore. Does it feel
      like this
      > everywhere around here? No: here, a meter from the edge, I feel
      a clear
      > effect of "something", while ten meters further into the steppe
      the effect
      > clearly disappears.
      > It becomes a bit frightening: I am alone in the deserted
      steppe, by the
      > "Enchanted Lake". I should quickly pack up and clear out. But
      my curiosity
      > takes over: what is this, really? Could it be that the smell of
      lake water
      > and slime is doing this to me? I go down, under the steep and
      sit down by
      > the water. The thick, sweetish smell of sapropel-rotted remains
      of algae-is
      > enveloping me like in a mud spa. I sit there for five, ten
      minutes-no
      > unpleasant sensations. It would be suitable to sleep here, if
      it weren't so
      > wet.
      > I climb the steppe-same old story! My head is spinning, I again
      get that
      > "galvanic", sour taste in the mouth and feel as though my
      weight is
      > changing-I am at one moment incredibly light, and unbearably
      heavy at the
      > next. I see flashes in my eyes. If it was indeed a "bad spot",
      some nasty
      > anomaly, then there would be no grass here, and large bees
      would not be
      > nesting in the loamy steppe.
      > Meanwhile, their nests are all over it-in fact, I was trying to
      make my bed
      > right above their underground "bee city" in whose depths there
      is of course
      > a multitude of tunnels, chambers, lots of larvae, cocoons-all
      of them alive
      > and healthy. I understood nothing that time.
      > I got up with a headache even before sunrise and, tired,
      hobbled off toward
      > the road to get a hitch to Isilkul.
      > That summer I visited the "Enchanted Lake" four more times, at
      various times
      > of day, and under various weather conditions. By the end of the
      summer my
      > bees got incredibly busy stuffing their holes with flower
      pollen-in a word,
      > they were feeling great. Which I wasn't: a meter from the edge
      of the
      > steppe, above their nests, I again had a set of most unpleasant
      sensations.
      > Five meters away, I had none... And there was the same old
      bewilderment:
      > why, why do these bees feel so good here that the entire steppe
      is dappled
      > with their holes like Swiss cheese, and in places, almost like
      a sponge?
      > The solution came many years later, when the bee city in
      Kamyshlovo valley
      > died: the tillage came to the very edge which consequently fell
      off. Now
      > instead of grass and bee holes, there is nothing there but an
      atrocious heap
      > of mud.
      > I only had a handful of old clay lumps-fragments of those
      nests, with
      > multiple chamber cells. The cells were side by side and
      reminded of small
      > thimbles, or little jugs with narrowing necks.
      > I already knew that these bees were of the quadruple ring
      species-that was
      > the number of light rings on their elongated bellies. On my
      desk, packed
      > with equipment, ant- and grasshopper-houses, bottles with
      chemicals, and
      > other stuff, I had a wide receptacle filled with these spongy
      clay lumps. I
      > was about to pick something up and moved my hand over these
      porous
      > fragments.
      > A miracle happened: I suddenly felt warmth emanating from them.
      I touched
      > the lumps with my hand-they were cold, but above them I felt a
      clear thermal
      > sensation.
      > Besides, in my fingers I felt some hitherto unknown jerks, some
      sort of
      > "tick" as it were. And when I pushed the bowl with the nests to
      the end of
      > the desk and leaned over it, I felt the same sensation as on
      the lake-my
      > head was getting lighter and bigger, the body was falling down,
      the eyes saw
      > rapid flashes, and the mouth tasted an electric battery. I was
      feeling
      > slightly nauseous...
      > I put a sheet of cardboard on top of the bowl-the sensation
      didn't change. A
      > pot lid changed nothing either; it was as if the "something"
      was cutting
      > right through it. I had to study the phenomenon at once. But
      what could I do
      > at home, without the necessary physical instruments? I got
      assistance from
      > many research scientists of various institutes of the
      Agricultural Academy
      > in Novosibirsk.
      > But alas, the instruments-either thermometers, or ultrasound
      detectors,
      > magnetometers and electrometers-did not respond to them in the
      slightest.
      > We conducted a precise chemical analysis of the clay-nothing
      special. The
      > radiometer was also silent... But ordinary human hands, and not
      just mine,
      > distinctly felt either warmth or a cold draft and a tingle, or
      sometimes a
      > thicker, stickier environment.
      > Some people's hands got heavier, others felt theirs were pushed
      up; some
      > people's fingers and arm muscles got numb, they felt giddy and
      had profuse
      > salivation.
      > Similar phenomena could be observed in a bunch of paper tubes
      inhabited by
      > leaf-cutting bees. Each tunnel had a solid row of multi-layered
      cans of torn
      > leaves, covered with concave lids (also of leaves). Inside the
      cans there
      > were silk, oval cocoons with larvae and chrysalides.
      > I asked people who knew nothing of my discovery to hold their
      hands or faces
      > over the leaf-cutter nests, and took a detailed record of the
      experiment.
      > The results may be found in my article "On the physical and
      biological
      > properties of pollinator bee nests" published in the Siberian
      Bulletin of
      > Agricultural Science, no.3, 1984.
      > The same article contains the formula of the discovery-a brief
      physical
      > description of this wonderful phenomenon. Based on the
      structure of bee
      > nests, I created a few dozen artificial honeycombs-of plastic,
      paper, metal,
      > and wood. It turned out that the cause of all those unusual
      sensations was
      > not a biological field, but the size, shape, number, and the
      arrangement of
      > caverns formed by any solid objects. And as before, the
      organism felt it,
      > while the instruments were silent.
      > I called the discovery the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE)
      and carried on
      > with my experiments. Nature continued to reveal its innermost
      secrets one
      > after another...
      > It turned out that the CSE zone inhibits the growth of
      saprophytic soil
      > bacteria, of yeast and other cultures, as well as wheat grain
      germination.
      > It also changes the behavior of microscopic algea
      chlamydospores.
> [...]
      > spaces between machine parts, trees, furniture, buildings.
      > It turned out that the CSE "ray" had a stronger impact on
      living organisms
      > when it was directed away from the sun, and also downwards,
      facing the
      > Earth's center.
      >
      > It turned out that clocks-both mechanical and electronic-placed
      in a strong
      > CSE field started running inaccurately-Time must also have a
      part in it. All
      > this was the manifestation of the Will of Matter, constantly
      moving,
      > transforming, and eternally existing. It turned out that back
      in the 20s the
      > French physicist Louis des Broglie was awarded the Nobel Prize
      for his
      > discovery of these waves, and that the latter were used in
      electronic
      > microscopes.
      > It turned out... well, many other things transpired in my
      experiments and
      > research, but they would lead us into solid-state physics,
      quantum
      > mechanics, elementary-particle physics, i. e far away from the
      main
      > characters of our narrative: insects...
      > Meanwhile, I did manage to devise instruments for an objective
      registration
      > of the CSE-instruments that accurately reacted to the proximity
      of insect
      > nests.
      > Here they are in the drawing: sealed vessels with straws and
      burnt
      > twigs-drawing coals-suspended on spider web threads. There is
      some water at
      > the bottom to counter static electricity hindering experiments
      in dry air.
      > If you point an old wasp nest, a bee honeycomb, a bunch of
      cereal ears to
      > the upper end of the indicator, it slowly moves a few dozen
      degrees...
      > There is no miracle here: the energy of scintillating electrons
      of both
      > multi-cavernous bodies creates a total wave system in space,
      whereby a wave
      > is energy capable of performing a mutual repulsion of these
      objects-even
      > through obstacles, such as a thick-walled steel capsule (see
      photograph).
      > It is hard to imagine that its armor is powerless to stop waves
      of a tiny,
      > light wasp nest seen in the picture, and that the indicator
      inside this
      > heavy, solid capsule "runs away"-sometimes as far as 180
      degrees-from this
      > long-vacant nest. Yet it is so. Those who have doubts are
      invited to visit
      > the Agroecology Museum near Novosibirsk-you'll see it for
      yourselves.
      > The same museum displays an always-active honeycomb painkiller.
      It is a
      > chair with an overhead cap that has a few empty, but intact
      combs of the
      > honeybee ("dry" honeycombs, in the beekeeper vocab) in it.
      Anyone who sits
      > in this chair will after a few minutes almost certainly feel
      something
      > (please write to me what exactly you feel, I'll be grateful),
      while those
      > with a headache will in just a few minutes say goodbye to the
      pain-at least
      > for a few hours. My painkillers are successfully used in many
      parts of the
      > country-I made no secret of my discovery.
      > The hand will clearly sense the emanation if you take it from
      below, palm
      > up, to the cap with bee honeycombs. The cap could be made of
      cardboard,
      > veneer, or better still, of tin plate with tightly sealed
      seams.
      > Yet another gift from insects...
      > This was my reasoning at first: people have been dealing with
      the honeybee
      > for thousands of years, no one has ever complained of anything
      unpleasant,
      > except of course stings. I held a dry honeycomb over my head-it
      was working!
      > I decided to use a set of six frames. Such was the story of my
      rather simple
      > discovery. An old wasp nest works quite differently, even
      though the size
      > and shape of its cells are very close to those of bees.
      > The important difference was that the honeycomb material,
      unlike that of
      > wax, is more crumbly and micro-porous: it is paper-like (by the
      way, it was
      > wasps that invented paper, not people: they scrape old wood
      fiber and mix it
      > with their sticky saliva).
      > Walls of the wasp honeycomb are much thinner than those of
      bees, the cell
      > size and pattern are also different, as is the outer shell,
      also made of
      > multi-layered, loosely wrapped paper. I had reports of a highly
      unpleasant
      > effect of a few wasp nests in an attic. And besides, most multi-
      cell devices
      > and objects that will manifest CSE in the first few minutes
      have a far from
      > beneficial effect on humans. Honeybee combs are a rare
      exception. And when
      > in the 1960s we had bumblebees living in our Isilkul apartment,
      I often
> [...]
      standing one or
      > two meters away from it-but only if it had not been moved,
      because a "false
      > target" would be left in its old place-the "residual phantom" I
      already
      > mentioned.
      > I do not possess any supersensory abilities, and any person
      after some
      > training would be able to do the same. Instead of coal one
      could use a
      > 10-cm-long piece of a yellow sorghum stem, or a short pencil
      whose rear end
      > should be facing the flower.
      > Some people would be able to feel the flower (a "warm", "cold",
      or
      > "shivering" sensation emanating from it) with their bare hands,
      tongues, or
      > even faces. As many experiments demonstrated, children and
      adolescents are
      > particularly sensitive to Waves of Matter.
      > As for bees that nest underground, their "knowledge" of the CSE
      is vital for
      > them first of all, because it enables the builder of a new
      gallery to stay
      > away from a neighboring nest. Otherwise the entire bee-city cut
      through with
      > intersecting holes would simply collapse.
      > Secondly, plant roots cannot be allowed to grow down into the
      galleries and
      > honeycombs. Thus roots stop a few centimeters away from the
      honeycomb, or
      > else, feeling that nests are near, they start growing aside.
      > The latter conclusion was confirmed by my many experiments on
      sprouting
      > wheat seeds in a strong CSE field, as compared to seeds
      germinating in the
      > same climatic conditions but in the absence of the CSE.
      > Photographs and drawings show both the dying of roots in the
      experimental
      > batch and their sharp deviation in a direction away from
      my "artificial
      > honeycomb".
      > Thus bees and weeds back at the lake had long ago made a pact-
      another
      > example of the highest ecological expediency of all Being. And
      in that same
      > spot on the globe we see yet another example of people's
      mercilessly
      > ignorant attitude to Nature...
      > The bee-city is now gone; every spring thick streams of fertile
      black earth
      > soil run down, between filthy heaps of trash, to the lifeless,
      salty puddles
      > that not too long ago were a string of lakes with countless
      flocks of
      > sandpipers and ducks, white swans, and hovering fish-hawks. And
      by the
      > steppe thinned out by bee holes, one used to hear the hum of
      hundreds of
      > thousands of bees that for the first time led me into the
      Unknown.
      > I must have tired the reader with all these honeycombs of
      mine... A separate
      > thick book would be required to describe all my experiments.
      Therefore I
      > will only mention one thing: my pocket, battery-powered
      calculator often
      > malfunctioned in the CSE field: it either erred, or sometimes
      its display
      > window would fail to light up for hours. I used the field of a
      wasp nest
      > combined with that of my two palms. None of these structures
      had any effect
      > in isolation.
      > I will also note that hands with their tubular phalanxes,
      joints, ligaments,
      > blood vessels, and nails are intensive CSE emanators capable of
      giving a
      > powerful push to the straw or coal indicator of my little
      instrument from a
      > couple of meters' distance. Practically anyone could do it.
      This is why I am
      > convinced that there are no people with supersensory abilities,
      or rather
      > that all the people have them... And the number of those who
      from a distance
      > can move light-weight objects on a table, hold them suspended
      in the air or
      > "magnetically" attached to the hand is far greater than is
      usually thought.
      > Try it yourself! I look forward to your letters.
      > There once was an ancient folk game: one man sits on a chair,
      and over his
      > head, four of his friends "build" a grid of horizontally
      stretched palms
      > with slightly spread fingers-first right hands, then left, with
      2 cm gaps
      > between them. In 10-15 seconds, all four synchronously put
      their
      > pressed-together index and middle fingers under the armpits and
      under the
      > knees of the sitting man, and then they energetically toss him
      up in the
      > air. The time between "collapsing" the grid and tossing the man
      must not
      > exceed two seconds; the synchronicity is also very important.
      If everything
      > is done right, a 100-kilo man flies up almost to the ceiling,
      while the ones
      > who tossed him claim he was light as a feather.
      > A strict reader may ask me how it is possible. Doesn't it all
      contradict
      > laws of nature? And if so, am I not propagating mysticism?
      Nothing of the
      > sort! There is no mysticism, the thing is simply that we,
      humans, still know
      > little of the Universe which, as we see, not always "accepts"
      our, all too
      > human rules, assumptions, and orders... Once it dawned on me:
      the results of
      > my experiments with insect nests bear too much similarity to
      the reports of
      > people who happened to be in the vicinity of... UFOs. Think and
      compare:
      > temporary malfunctioning of electronic devices, disrupted
      clocks-i. e.,
      > time, an invisible, resilient "obstacle", a temporary drop in
      the weight of
      > objects, the sensation of a drop in human weight, phosphenes-
      moving, colored
      > flashes in the eyes, a "galvanic" taste in the mouth...
      >
      > I am sure you have read about all this in UFO journals. I am
      now telling you
      > it can all be experienced in our Museum. Come visit! Was I
      standing on the
      > threshold of yet another mystery? Quite so. And again I was
      helped by
      > chance, or rather by my old insect friends. And again there
      were sleepless
      > nights, failures, doubts, breakdowns, even accidents... And I
      had no one to
      > turn to for advice-they would have just laughed, or worse...
      > But I can say this, my reader: he is happy who has a more or
      less adequate
      > use of his eyes, head, and hands-skillful hands are
      particularly
> [...]
      > In a word, the interrupted manuscript of this book was
      abandoned for two
      > years because generous, ancient Nature, again through my insect
      friends had
      > given me another Something-and it did so, as usual, elegantly
      and
      > inconspicuously, yet swiftly and convincingly. And for two
      years the
      > Discovery did not let me go, even though it seemed to me I was
      mastering it
      > at a break-neck speed.
      > (Note: Grebennikov would have been approximately 62-63 years of
      age in
      > 1990-1992)
      > But it always happens this way: when your work is new and
      interesting, time
      > flies twice as fast. A light spot of a steppe lake is already
      much closer.
      > Beyond it, the highway is visible with already distinctly
      discernable boxes
      > of cars. The highway is about 8km away from the railway that
      runs parallel
      > to it, and if I look closer, I can see the poles of the power
      line and the
      > light-colored embankment of the railway. It is time to turn
      some 20 degrees
      > to the left.
      > I am not seen from the ground, and not just because of the
      distance: even in
      > a very low flight I cast almost no shadow. Yet, as I found out
      later, people
      > sometimes see something where I am in the sky-either a light
      sphere, a disk,
      > or something like a slanted cloud with sharp edges that moves,
      according to
      > them, not exactly the way a cloud would.
      > One person observed a "flat, non-transparent square, about one
      hectare in
      > size"-could it have been the optically enlarged little platform
      of my
      > device?
      > Most people see nothing at all, and I am for the moment pleased
      with it-I
      > can't be too careful! Besides, I still haven't determined what
      my visibility
      > or invisibility depends on.
      > Therefore I confess that I consciously avoid people in my
      flight and for
      > that purpose bypass cities and towns, and even cross roads and
      footpaths at
      > high speed, after making sure there is no one on them.
      > In these excursions-no doubt, fictional for the reader, but for
      me already
      > almost casual-I trust only my insect friends depicted on these
      pages.
      > The first practical use of my discovery was-and still is-
      entomological: to
      > examine my secret places, to take a picture of them from above,
      to find new,
      > still unexamined Insect Lands in need of protection and rescue.
      Alas, Nature
      > established its own, strict limitations on my work: just as on
      a passenger
      > plane, I could see but couldn't photograph.
      > My camera shutter wouldn't close, and both rolls of films I had
      taken with
      > me-one in the camera, the other in my pocket-got light-struck.
      I didn't
      > succeed in sketching the landscape either; as both my hands
      were almost
      > always busy, I could only free one hand for a couple of
      seconds. Thus I
      > could only draw from memory. I managed to do that only
      immediately after
      > landing-though I am an artist, my visual memory is not that
      great.
      > In my flight I did not feel the same way we do when we fly in
      our sleep.
      > It was with flying in my sleep that I started this book a while
      ago. And
      > flying is not so much pleasure as it is work, sometimes very
      hard and
      > dangerous. One has to stand, not hover, the hands are always
      busy, and a few
      > centimeters away there is a border separating "this" space
      from "that", on
      > the outside.
      > The border is invisible but very treacherous. My contraption is
      still rather
      > clumsy and resembles perhaps... hospital scales. But this is
      only the
      > beginning!
      > By the way, besides the camera, I sometimes had trouble with my
      watch and
      > possibly, with the calendar too: descending on a familiar
      glade, I would
      > occasionally find it slightly "out of season", with a two-week
      deviation,
      > and I had nothing to check it against.
      > Thus it is possible to fly not just in space but also-or so it
      seems-in time
      > as well. I cannot make the latter claim with a 100% guarantee,
      except
      > perhaps that in flight, particularly at its beginning, a watch
      runs too slow
      > and then too fast, but at the end of the excursion starts
      running accurately
      > again.
      > This is why I stay away from people during my journeys: if time
      is involved
      > alongside gravitation, I might perhaps accidentally disrupt
      cause-and-effect
      > relations and someone might get hurt.
      > This is where my fears were coming from: insects
      captured "there" disappear
      > from test tubes, boxes, and other receptacles.
      > They disappear mostly without a trace. Once a test tube in my
      pocket was
      > crushed to tiny bits, another time there was an oval hole in
      the glass, with
      > brown, as though "chitin" edges-you can see it in the picture.
      > Many times I felt a kind of burning or an electric shock inside
      my
      > pocket-perhaps at the moment of my prisoner's "disappearance".
      > Only once did I find a captured insect in the test tube, but it
      wasn't the
      > adult ichneumon with white rings on its feelers, but its...
      chrysalis, i. e.
> [...]
      senses, I
      > tied a few panels with a wire-it wasn't an easy thing to do,
      and I only
      > succeeded when I positioned them vertically. What I got was a
      multi-layered
      > chitin block. I put it on the desk.
      > Even a relatively large object-such as a paper tack-could not
      fall on
      > it-something pushed it up and aside. When I attached the tack
      on top of the
      > "block", I witnessed such incredible, impossible things (for
      example, the
      > tack for a few moments was lost from sight) that I realized it
      was no
      > beacon, but something else entirely.
      > And again I got so excited that all the objects around me
      became foggy and
      > shaky. It was with a huge effort that I managed to pull myself
      together in a
      > couple of hours and continue working.
      > So, this is how it started. Of course, much still remains to be
      understood,
      > verified, and tested. I will certainly tell my readers about
      the finer
      > details of my machine, about its propulsion principles, about
      distances,
      > heights, speeds, equipment, and all the rest-but in my next
      book.
      > ...I conducted my first, very unsuccessful and highly dangerous
      flight on
      > the night of March 17, 1990. I didn't have the patience to wait
      till the
      > warm season and neglected to go to a deserted area. I already
      knew that
      > night was the most dangerous time for this kind of work.
      > I had bad luck from the very beginning: the panel blocks of the
      right part
      > of the bearing platform periodically got stuck. I should have
      fixed the
      > problem immediately, but neglected to do so. I took off right
      in the middle
      > of the Agricultural Academy campus, erroneously assuming that
      at 1 AM
      > everyone was asleep, and nobody would see me.
      > The lift-off went well, but in a few seconds, when the lit
      windows of
      > buildings sank beneath me, I felt dizzy. I should have landed
      right then but
      > remained airborne, which was wrong because a powerful force
      snatched away my
      > control over the movement and weight, and it pulled me in the
      direction of
      > the city.
      > Drawn by this unexpected, uncontrollable power, I crossed the
      second circle
      > of nine-story buildings in the city's residential area (they
      are laid out in
      > two huge circles with five-story buildings, including ours,
      inside them),
      > then I crossed a snow-covered, narrow field, and the Academy
      City highway...
      > The dark immensity of Novosibirsk was closing in upon me, and
      it was closing
      > in fast. I was already near a bunch of tall factory chimneys
      many of which
      > fumed thick smoke-night shift was on. I had to do something
      quickly.
      > I got on top of the situation only with a great effort. Finally
      I managed to
      > conduct an emergency adjustment of the panel blocks. My
      horizontal movement
      > slowed down, but then I again felt sick.
      > Only at fourth try did I succeed in stopping the horizontal
      movement, at
      > which point my platform was hanging over Zatulinka, the city's
      industrial
      > district. The sinister chimneys silently continued to fume
      right underneath
      > me.
      > I rested for a few minutes-if one could call hanging over a
      lighted factory
      > fence rest-and after I made sure the "evil power" has passed, I
      glided
      > back-yet not in the direction of our Agricultural Academy
      campus but to the
      > right from it, toward the airport. I did this to foul the
      trail, in case
      > someone had seen me.
      > Only about halfway to the airport, over some dark, night fields
      where there
      > was clearly no one around, I abruptly turned home... Next day I
      naturally
      > couldn't get out of bed.
      > News on TV and in newspapers was more than alarming. Headlines,
      such as "UFO
      > over Zatulinka" and "Aliens again?" meant that my flight had
      been detected.
      > But how! Some perceived the "phenomenon" as glowing spheres or
      disks-many
      > actually saw not one sphere but two! Others claimed they had
      seen a "real
      > saucer" with windows and rays.
      > I am not discounting the possibility that some Zatulino
      residents saw not my
      > near-emergency evolutions, but something else entirely that had
      nothing to
      > do with those. Besides, March of 1990 was particularly rich in
      UFO sightings
      > in Siberia, near Nalchik, and especially in Belgium where,
      according to
      > Pravda, on March 31 the engineer Marcel Alferlane took a two-
      minute film of
      > the flight of a huge triangular craft which, according to
      Belgian
      > scientists, were none other than "material objects with a
      capacity no
      > civilization can currently create."
      > Is it really so? As for me, I would suggest that the
      gravitational filter
      > platforms (or as I call them, panel blocks) of these machines
      were in fact
      > small, triangular, and made here on Earth-but with more
      sophistication than
      > my half-wooden contraption.
      > I too wanted to make the platform triangular-it is much safer
      and more
      > efficient that way-but I chose a rectangular design because it
      is easier to
      > fold, and when folded, it resembles a suitcase, a painter's
      case, or a
      > briefcase that can be thus disguised so as not to arouse
      suspicion. I,
      > naturally, disguised it as a painter's case.
      > I had nothing to do with the sightings in Nalchik or Belgium.
      Besides, as it
      > may appear, I am very impractical in the use of my discovery-I
      only fly to
      > my entomological preserves. These are far more important to me
      than any
      > technological finds.
      > At the moment, I have eleven such preserves: eight in Omsk
      region, one in
      > Voronezh region, and one near Novosibirsk. There used to be six
      of them in
      > Novosibirsk region, all of them created, or rather salvaged by
      me and my
      > family, but they don't like them here. Neither the Agricultural
      Academy
      > (still more obsessed with "chemistry" than with anything else),
      nor the
      > Environmental Protection Committee were willing to help me
      salvage these
      > little preserves from evil, ignorant people.
      > Thus I am continuing my journey westward under the magnificent,
      fluffy
      > clouds at noon. The blue shadows of the clouds, the intricately
      shaped
      > coppices, and the multicolored rectangles of fields float
      backwards below
      > me.
      > The speed of my flight is quite high, but there is no wind in
      my ears-the
      > platform's force field has "carved out" from space an upward-
      diverging,
      > invisible column that cuts the platform off the earth's
      gravitational pull.
      > But it left me and the air inside the column intact. I think
      that all this,
      > as it were, parts space in flight, and then closes it behind
      me.
      > This must be the reason for the invisibility, or the distorted
      visibility,
      > of the device and its "rider"-as was the case with my flight
      over
      > Novosibirsk's Zatulinka suburb.
      > But the protection from gravity is regulated, even though it is
      incomplete:
      > if you move your head forward, you already feel the turbulence
      of the wind
      > that clearly smells either of sweet clover, of buckwheat, or of
      the colored
      > weeds of Siberian meadows.
      > I leave Isilkul with its huge grain elevator on my right and
      gradually begin
      > to descend over the highway, making sure that I am invisible to
      drivers,
      > passengers, and people working in the field.
      > My platform and I cast no shadow (although the shadow
      occasionally appears):
      > I see three kids on the edge of a forest, go down, drop my
      speed, and fly
      > right near them. They show no reaction, which means that
      everything is
      > fine-neither I, nor my shadow are visible. Or heard: the
      propulsion
      > principle of my device is such that the platform makes no sound
      whatsoever,
      > because there is practically no air friction.
      > My journey was long-at least forty minutes from Novosibirsk. My
      hands are
      > tired as I can't take them off the controls, so are my legs and
      body-I have
      > to stand up straight, tied to the vertical pole with a belt.
      And even though
      > I can travel faster, I am still afraid to do so-my hand-made
      machine is
      > still too small and fragile.
      >

      > I again go up and ahead, and soon I see the familiar landmarks-
      a road
      > intersection, a passenger terminal on the right side of the
      highway. Another
      > five kilometers, and finally I see orange columns of the
      Preserve fence. The
      > Preserve is this year-come to think of it-twenty years old! How
      many times I
      > saved this child of mine from trouble and bureaucrats, from
      chemicals-loaded
      > aircraft, from fires, and many other evil deeds. And the Land
      of Insects is
      > alive and well!
      > Descending and braking, which is done by cross-shifting filter
      blinds under
      > the platform board, I already see the thicket of carrot weed,
      make out the
      > light heads of their flowers resembling azure balls-they are of
      course
      > covered with insects, and an incredible joy comes over me,
      taking away my
      > fatigue, for it was I who saved this piece of Earth, even if a
      small one,
      > less than seven hectares.
      > Already for twenty years no one has driven here, no one has cut
      the grass,
      > tended cattle, and the soil has risen in places to fourteen
      centimeters
      > high. Not only several locally extinct species of insects have
      returned, but
      > also such weeds as feather grass of rare varieties, purple
      Scorzonera whose
      > large flowers in the morning smell of chocolate, and many other
      plants. I
      > feel the thick smell of cuckoo flower-only this Middle Glade
      smells like
      > that, it is right behind the fence of the preserve, and fills
      me with yet
      > again with the joyful anticipation of another encounter with
      the World of
      > Insects.
      > Here they are, I can see them very well even from ten meters
      above the
      > ground on the wide umbrellas and azure balls of angelica and
      carrot plants:
      > dark orange butterflies sit on them in groups; heavy hornets
      bow the white
      > and yellow inflorescences of lady's bedstraws; ginger and blue
      dragonflies
      > with trembling wide wings and a fine network of veins hover
      next to my head.
      > I slow down even more, and see a sudden flash below: my shadow,
      hitherto
      > invisible, has finally appeared and now slowly glides along
      weeds and
      > bushes.
      > But I am already safe-there is not a soul around, and the
      highway three
      > hundred meters north of the preserve is now empty. I can land.
      The stems of
      > the tallest weeds rustle against the bottom of my "podium"-the
      platform with
      > the panel blocks.
      > But before putting it down on a little bump, I, in a fit of
      joy, again
      > spread the blinds with my control handle, and vertically go up.
      The
      > landscape below quickly shrinks, shrivels as it were: the
      shrubs of the
      > preserve, its edges and fences, all the surrounding coppices
      and fields. The
      > horizon begins to curve on all sides in a huge groove, opening
      up the
      > railroad that runs two kilometers on the left, then a village
      on the
      > right-it twinkles with its light slate roofs.
      > Further on the right is Roslavka, the central estate of Lesnoy
      State Farm-it
      > already looks like a small city. Left from the railroad are cow
      farms of
      > Lesnoy's Komsomolsk branch; they are surrounded by a yellow
      ring of straw
      > and dry, foot-worn manure. In the far west, where the smooth
      curve of the
      > railroad disappears (this is actually confusing: the railway is
      straight as
      > an arrow), there are small houses and the neat white cube of
      the Yunino
      > railroad terminal, six km away. Beyond Yunino, there are
      limitless expanses
      > of Kazakhstan drowning in the hot, bluish haze.
      > And finally here it is, below me-Isilkulia, the land of my
      youth; it's very
      > different from how it appears on maps and plans with their
      inscriptions and
      > signs. It is vast, limitless, alive, interspersed with dark,
      intricate
      > islands of coppices, cloudy shadows, light, clear spots of
      lakes.
      > The huge disk of the Earth with all this for some reason
      appears more and
      > more concave-I still haven't discovered the reason for this
      already familiar
      > illusion. I go up higher, the rare, white cloud masses sink
      lower, and the
      > sky is darker than below-it is dark blue. The fields visible
      between the
      > clouds are already covered with a thickening blue haze, and it
      is more and
      > more difficult to make them out. Too bad I can't take my four-
      year-old
      > grandson Andrei with me; the platform could easily lift us
      both. Yet one
      > can't be too careful...
      > ... Goodness, what am I doing? I cast a shadow back on the
      Glade, didn't I?
      > This means I can be seen by thousands, as on that memorable
      night in March.
      > It is day now, and I may again appear as a disk, square, or
      worse, my own
      > person... There is also a cargo plane, still soundless, coming
      straight at
      > me, quickly growing in size; I already see the cold shimmer of
      its body and
      > the pulsation of its unnaturally red blinker.
      > Down, quick! I brake abruptly, make a turn; the sun is at my
      back; my shadow
      > should be across from me, on the gigantic, convex wall of a
      white cloud. But
      > there is none, only a multicolored glory, an iridescent, bright
      ring
      > familiar to all pilots has brushed the cloud ahead of me.
      > I sigh with relief-this means nobody saw either me, or
      my "double" in the
      > guise of a triangle, square, or a "banal" saucer... A thought
      occurs to me
      > (I must say that despite the desperate technical and physical
      inconvenience,
      > imagination works much better and faster in a "falling"
      flight): what if I
      > am not the only one out of five billion people to have made my
      discovery;
      > what if flying devices based on the same principle-both home-
      made and
      > professional-have long been constructed and tested?
      > But all screening platforms have the same quality: sometimes
      they become
      > visible to other people; pilots too are "transformed"-they are
      seen as
      > "humanoids" in silver costumes, either short and green, or flat
      as if made
      > Grebennikov's Flying Platform125.1 Grebennikov's Flying Platform
      > Mr. V.S. Grebennikov, having passed away, is still widely known in
      the so-called
      > Russian scientific underground. As an Entomologist, by his own
      interest, he
      > studied insect life on the steppes, in the Kamyshlovo valley,
      Russia. His story
      > and book tells us of discoveries of an insect egg that has gravitic
      properties
      > and Grebennikov's clever use of these eggs.
      > The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in
      Insects due to the
      > Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)
      > I analyzed his pages and began to understand what Mr. Grebennikov
      had found. In
      > conversations with intelligent people on the TEM BBS, we began to
      ask
      > intelligent questions about these discoveries:
      > What is the geometry?
      > Hexagonal cylinders with a hex cap which look like wasp nests,
      associated with
      > the eggs of the parasite wasp, specifically.
      > What is the "energy" that is manifesting?
      > In our world the Tzolkin is said to be THE Code of Light (13 x 20
      matrix, 20 =
      > "This Side" and "Other Side.
      > 13 - harmonic of 26, 52, 104, 208 etc.
      > The Fibonacci Series approaches Phi as the ratio numbers increase.
      2/3 = .6667,
      > 3/5 = .6, 5/8 = .625, 8/13 = .615384, 13/21 = .619047...
      > Phi seems to be the ratio of the "Other Side" of "This Side"
      (Fibonacci Series).

      > Phi seems to be the beat freq of two higher frequencies.
      > The conclusion is that the Fibonacci Series found in the myalin
      sheath of nerves
      > is related to Phi, which is tuned to the "Other Side" and to the
      Mayan Tzolkin,
      > which is THE Code of Light, within which Tzolkin is THE Code of
      Life, the
      > I-Ching. As the myalin sheath Tzolkin grid causes the effects of
      chi, pyramid
      > energy, prana, od, Life Force, all these being the same.
      > The eggs of the parasite wasp are the geometries of Phi gravity. I
      equate Phi
      > gravity with the Life Force.
      > What mechanism blinds or blocks the gravity field?
      > Grebennikov's associate says it cannot be blocked. If the gravity
      field cannot
      > be blocked, a layer of wasp eggs will have to be attached to a
      revolving sheet
      > mechanism, within the platform, which mechanism is a flat sheet
      rolling around
      > two rollers, one roller in the front and one roller in the back of
      the platform,
      > so that the sheet moves by the roller control handle. Lift should
      occur when
      > this sheet of eggs are pointing either up or down. Forward motion
      is achieved by
      > the amount of eggs that are either pointing forward or backward in
      the area of
      > each roller. The more eggs that are pointing either forward of
      backward, the
      > faster the platform will move. For faster forward motion, the
      platform will have
      > to be constructed more like a cube rather than a flat platform so
      that more
      > area, forward or backward, is available.
      > What frequency do these systems work at?
      > The group frequencies it produces should be resonant with gravity
      or possibly
      > diametrically dissonant. Gravity seems to be balanced
      energy..ie..of a
      > multi-modal-toroid...tripartite or 12 part or
      > infinite...neutral/neutralizing...positive/minus...opposed...phi
      beat
      > freq..recursive spiraling sunflower tori, certainly resonant with
      Phi.
      > What's going on in that fairly thin platform?
      > What's inside, in a flat cavity, is a layer of the mentioned
      hexagonal, 1/2 wasp
      > nests glued or fastened round-ended, onto a sheet which runs around
      two rollers.
      > It continually produces a negated gravity effect and it cannot be
      shielded by
      > any baffle to keep it on the ground or in the air so the sheet of
      eggs has to be
      > top or bottom oriented using the control handle. Pack enough of the
      eggs, inside
      > the platform, horizontally on the sheet, and it can lift you up.
      Depending upon
      > which way the "gravity-like force" exits from these wasp eggs, so
      is their
      > orientation upon the movable sheet. Under an assumed orientation
      having the
      > elliptic end of each wasp egg touching and glued to the sheet: Move
      the wasp egg
      > matrix forward to cover the top and forward roller, and you have
      lift and
      > forward motion. Move the wasp egg matrix backward to cover the
      bottom and
      > backward roller, and you have descent and reverse motion.
      > How does the platform return, from hovering, to the ground?
      > Use the control handle to roll the sheet of bio-eggs either to the
      top or bottom
      > of the sheet depending upon which way the egg-sheet interface
      produces the
      > gravity field.
      > Is there human thought involved?
      > According to the excerpt below, the cause of the gravity field is
      not
      > biological.
      > Here is a portion of the article. Included is the phenomena
      Lethbridge found.
      > You may see some similar phenomena between these two studies that
      do not affect
      > electronic measuring devices.
      > "It turned out that the cause of all those unusual sensations was
      not a
      > biological field, but the size, shape, number, and the arrangement
      of caverns
      > formed by any solid objects. And as before, the organism felt it,
      while the
      > instruments were silent. I called the discovery the Cavernous
      Structures Effect
      > (CSE) and carried on with my experiments. Nature continued to
      reveal its
      > innermost secrets one after another...
      > It turned out that the CSE zone inhibits the growth of saprophytic
      soil
      > bacteria, of yeast and other cultures, as well as wheat grain
      germination. It
      > also changes the behavior of microscopic algae chlamydospores. Leaf-
      cutting bee
      > larvae begin to phosphoresce, while adult bees are much more active
      in this
      > field and finish pollination two weeks earlier.
      > It turned out that the CSE, like gravitation, could not be shielded-
      it affected
      > living organisms through walls, thick metal, and other screens.
      > It turned out that if a porous object were moved to another spot,
      the human
      > would feel the CSE not immediately but in a few seconds or minutes,
      while the
      > old spot would retain a "trace", or as I called it, a "phantom"
      (see
      > "Lethbridge" above) perceivable by the hand for hours, and
      sometimes for months
      > thereafter.
      > It turned out that the CSE field did not decrease evenly with
      distance, but
      > surrounded the honeycomb with a system of invisible, yet sometimes
      clearly
      > perceivable "shells".
      > It turned out that animals (white mice) and humans entering the
      zone of the CSE
      > (even a very strong one) soon adapted to it. It couldn't be
      otherwise: we are
      > everywhere surrounded by caverns large and small:<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Dell Coleman
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi

        I found some interesting material here:
        http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

        DC

        Clifford Shearer wrote:

        > Robert...
        >
        > Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
        > mentioned? If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you please
        > re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
        > Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform just
        > lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing santa!!!...Anything I
        > can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
        > greatly appreciated!
        > Thanks....Cliff Shearer
      • Clifford Shearer
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
          DC...Thanks for the link!
          Cliff Shearer
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > I found some interesting material here:
          > http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
          >
          > DC
          >
          > Clifford Shearer wrote:
          >

          > > Robert...
          > >
          > > Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
          > > mentioned? If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you
          please
          > > re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
          > > Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform just
          > > lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing
          santa!!!...Anything I
          > > can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
          > > greatly appreciated!
          > > Thanks....Cliff Shearer
        • genometric
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
            Wow, this is interesting. Ill have to do some experiments with this
            type of stuff. Anyway, I was wondering what the construction of the
            hover board was. This kind of thing has many implications. There are
            some things explained on that site that are a little fuzzy, but
            interesting none the less.

            -Max

            wrote:
            > Hi
            >
            > I found some interesting material here:
            > http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
            >
            > DC
            >
            > Clifford Shearer wrote:
            >

            > > Robert...
            > >
            > > Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
            > > mentioned? If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you
            please
            > > re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
            > > Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform
            just
            > > lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing
            santa!!!...Anything I
            > > can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
            > > greatly appreciated!
            > > Thanks....Cliff Shearer
          • genometric
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
              Also, does anyone know if they have had the same results doing any
              of the said experiments? It would be really cool to know that I can
              move things without touching them.

              -Max

              wrote:
              > Hi
              >
              > I found some interesting material here:
              > http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
              >
              > DC
              >
              > Clifford Shearer wrote:
              >

              > > Robert...
              > >
              > > Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
              > > mentioned? If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you
              please
              > > re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
              > > Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform
              just
              > > lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing
              santa!!!...Anything I
              > > can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
              > > greatly appreciated!
              > > Thanks....Cliff Shearer
            • Robert Michaels
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2005
                Sorry to be late in responding to these questions.

                Some other things about Grebenikov are attached.  To get anymore, you amy have to search for one of his books that has been translated.  I got most of this from Keelynet.com, but tghere was some other info on a search for Grebennikov.

                I do not believe that the platform would not work with anything else.  I do believe that other materials can be used.  We just have to find them.

                Another source has to also be other Russians.  Greb's writings indicate that he was not the only one doing the flying.

                The materials he used, it appears to me was wood frame, pipe, pipe fittings, and some mechanism that rotated a (possible) metal bowl attached to the frame on one side, which could be turned downward.

                One could not leave the bowl with the wasp nest facing the earth.  The fact that scalar energy was flowing in sufficient volme to cause lift and an encircling energy field means that it had to be facing either to the center of the platform or upwards.

                If there were two sections on each side being rotated in opposite directions, then when not in use, the energies would be flowing against each other, and would cancel out all effects.

                With discrete connections, an increased design would allow for very precise control on not only direction, but level of lift.  I got the impression from his writings that he would fly at somewhat very high altitudes.  Personall, doing that would make me nervous as hell.  I don't have much balance at this point in life, and I don't care aboiut his saying that even when he crashed the thing, he wasn't hurt.  I had already gotten the impression that his forward motion was at considerable speed.

                Please understand that to actually DO anything with your mind and desire, it is necessary to first develop your body and inner controls to get to the point where, what I call, the higher energies are in place and can attract or repel anything.

                In addition, the single eye between the eyes needs to be opened and developed to gain insight.  It can be developed by sending absolutely pure, unconditional and non-judgmental love to through that area to all living beings, on all planets, in all universes and in all galaxes.

                Sending this love may take some development, as well.  One might start with just radiating energy, then make it love, and so on.

                Another, very important thing is to pull your consciousness back into a little ball, in that safe little place you go to when things get rough, and LET that unconscious self that resides within you, and IN WHICH your conscious self is cradled, stand forth, radiating as much energy as it can muster.

                All these energies can be brought forth with desire, yes, but two ways to increase them are to take frequent deep breaths, holding each one to about a count of 10, and direct the energy to different parts of the body until you are tingling all over, and the other is to join forces with another individual, so as to create a dipole, and send loving energy to each other for as long as you can.  This is creating a standing wave, and whether or not you believe in the Bible, Jesus or GOD, it was said a couple of thosand years ago that the Disciples were sent out 2 x 2.  (to create a standing wave?)

                Therefore, to move things with your hands, it takes both hands to do the job.  There is no power in only one hand or 1 finger.  2 fingers has more power than 1.

                The process is simple, but not quick.  We current humans have been conditioned in many ways, but the worst thing we now unconscously demand is immediate satisfaction.  An example is road rage.  Another is a credit card.  We are totally, as a world of beings, into "Things"

                So, one also has to clean up one's act, so to speak.  This means, literally, to let go, get rid of and not allow any thoughts of selfishness, desire, lust, anger, fear, control mechanisms, etc, etc., etc.  There are several ways to do this, but I found that I could literally give no energy to anything at all.

                Mary gave me a really good way, just say to yourself (outloud or in your mind: "That's not for me!" and mean it when any kind of thought that separates you from anybody else.

                You have to become totally impersonal.

                Good luck

                wrote:
                > Hi
                >
                > I found some interesting material here:
                > http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
                >
                > DC
                >
                > Clifford Shearer wrote:
                >

                > > Robert...
                > >
                > > Did your post include an attachment with the hex experiment you
                > > mentioned?  If so, I think I deleted it by accident. Could you
                please
                > > re-post or send a copy to my e-mail address?....I read about
                > > Grebennikov about a year ago and his story about the platform
                just
                > > lit my imagination up like a little kid seeing
                santa!!!...Anything I
                > > can get about him, I want! If you could help me out it would be
                > > greatly appreciated!
                > > Thanks....Cliff Shearer

              • gumboots2u
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 2, 2005
                  There was a member of this group at one time I think Tracy who
                  got a vortex going in a glass of water by putting a group of magnets
                  under it? Correct me if I am wrong but George might remember where the
                  infor is.

                  Mac.