OT: Re: The 'virtual' gauge photon as background matrix of spacetime

  • freeenergy@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      You know what I like is if you really want to discuss the spacetime
      matrix, then we have to talk about our perception of physical reality in
      relation to the Heisenberg inter-determinacy formula. Heisenberg
      developed what he called "probability packets," vector quantities based
      on the Planck Constant:

      p1q1 - q2p2 = h / (2 pi i)

      q � generalized coordinate
      p � momentum
      h � Planck Constant (6.547 X 10-27 erg-seconds)
      pi � 3.14... etc.
      i � sqr(-1)

      The quantity "p" or the momentum in this formula according to tensor
      concepts (1.Any muscle that stretches or tenses some part of the body
      2.Math-an abstract object representing a generalization of the vector
      concepts and having a specified system of components that undergo certain
      types of transformation under changes of the coordinate system.) is equal
      to the velocity of the propagation of nerve impulses which is around 60
      feet/second. If we change this velocity, we change the amplification of
      the brain, and hence, the brain's range of detection and its scope of
      action.

      The Planck Constant is a quantum value, but it is a a value which could
      vary in an infinitely overlapping series. New activity in our brains may
      be that of an infinitely overlapping group of Fourier functions in which
      the nerve impulses play the part of dynamic variables.

      Therefore, the quantity "h" in the formula can change value at a constant
      rate from one time frame to another; it is the difference which keeps the
      frames separated from each other. Therefore, individuals can be
      determined by the electron activity in the brains with behavior
      particular to that of sentient creatures. (Imagine I.D. and detection
      according to the quantum signature of one's thoughts).

      Dirac, Heisenberg and their colleagues demonstrated for lack of better
      phrasing that electrons behave like "thought."

      Neils Bohr postulated a "Wave Atom;" this atom has a psychology of its
      own - (a study useful in the behavior of mobs, riots and guerrilla war
      tactics). The "wave atom" electronic psychology is mirrored in human
      behavior. In addition, schizoid behavior may be a splitting of the
      personality into tensor and non-tensor groups - another useful quantum
      signature.

      That's my two cents.

      Sincerely,

      \ /
      @@
      <
      VVVV

      schizoid man (aka Randolph)

> [...]
      > as follows.
      >
      > Consider the Planck-Length as the minimum condition for
      > any metric
      > spacetime background.
      >
      > Now allow this Planck-Length to oscillate, that is
      > contract and
      > rebounce in a form of random/probability fluctuation.
      >
      > Apply Richard Feynman's preferred form of matter-light
      > interaction,
      > that is the electromagnetic finestructure constant as
      > Sqrt(Alpha),
      > where Alpha=2pi.e^2/(4pi.epsilon0.hc).
      >
      > The Planck-Length is: L(Planck)=Sqrt(hG/2pi.c^3).
      >
      > DEFINE the Planck-Length-Oscillation as:
      > L(Planck).Sqrt(Alpha)=L*.
      >
      > What do you get in multiplying this out?
      >
      > You get: L*=[e/c^2].Sqrt(G/4pi.epsilon0),
      >
      > Now comes the trick; the dimensionality below the
      > Planck-Scale is
      > UNDEFINED a priori, but can be REDEFINED in the
      > Planck-Length-
      > Oscillation.
      >
      > Suppose there is variation (associated with the missing
      > mass) in G,
      > just as Paul Dirac proposed and that there exists a
      > bounding G=Go at
      > the beginning of the cosmogenesis.
      > Set this initial Go as the inverse of the
      > Coulomb-Constant to unify
      > the forcecharges and hence REDEFINE L*=[e/c^2](unified).
      >
      > This also unifies gravitation with electromagnmetism in
      > a prePlanck
      > physical quantity denoted as Inverse Energy above (as
      > magnetocharge
      > e* say).
      >
      > In particular 1/e* as 1/Energy Units MUST become the
      > StarCoulomb
      > (C*), defined in units of Volume/Time Squared or the
      > quantifier
      > C*=m^3/s^2.
      >
      > But Coulomb Charge e relates to this via the Identity
      > engaging the
      > Electronic Diameter(Re from Thomson scattering)
      > (2Re).c^2 = e* which
      > becomes mapped as the atomic scale of quantum mechanics
      > onto the
      > prePlanck-Scale as L*.c^2.
      >
      > Those definitions now lead directly to the Heisenberg
      > Finestructure,
      > defining Planck's Constant h as a form of the wormhole
      > radius (which
      > is the sourcewavelength of the heterotic superstring
      > HE(8x8) in
      > magnification to the Ng VanDam limit).
      >
      > We recall: h/4pi = sourcewavelength/(8pi.Re.c^3).
      > (Equation #)
      >
      > But we have just shown that:
      > L(Planck).Sqrt(Alpha)=[e/c^2].Unity.
      >
      > Hence hc/sourcewavelength=1/e* with the mapping e*<->e
      > between the
      > classical/quantum and prePlanck scales.
      > Setting e*(unified)=sourcewavelength.c^2 as the
      > Planck-Length-
      > Oscillation, then gives the required dimensionality
      > unification:
      >
      > hc.c^2/e* = 1/e* = h.c^3/e* for h->1/c^3 as Equation #.
      >
      > This derivation should clarify the matter of dimensional

    • Tony Bermanseder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, freeenergy@j... wrote:
> [...]
        > frames separated from each other. Therefore, individuals can be
        > determined by the electron activity in the brains with behavior
        > particular to that of sentient creatures. (Imagine I.D. and
        detection
        > according to the quantum signature of one's thoughts).
        >
        > Dirac, Heisenberg and their colleagues demonstrated for lack of
        better
        > phrasing that electrons behave like "thought."
        >
        > Neils Bohr postulated a "Wave Atom;" this atom has a psychology of
        its
        > own - (a study useful in the behavior of mobs, riots and guerrilla
        war
        > tactics). The "wave atom" electronic psychology is mirrored in
        human
        > behavior. In addition, schizoid behavior may be a splitting of the
        > personality into tensor and non-tensor groups - another useful

        Dear Randolph!

        Thank you for your reply.

        You are rather on the mark with your ideas; following Heisenberg,
        Dirac and Bohr; about the 'thought/wave' connections regarding the
        elementary particles.

        You know, I haven't mentioned the actualmanifestation of the unitary
        dimensionalies of the derivations as given below.

        The StarCoulomb C* has units m^3/s^2; now what does this remind you
        of?
        Its a Volume acted upon by the quantum operator df/dt.
        So you have a quasi-angular acceleration as the timeratechange of
        frequency acting upon a spacequantum.

        And the operator df/dt has been defined as AWARENESS, eventually
        leading to a physical definition of consciousness.

        Being linked to the atomic scalings, this also implies that the
        basic unit of any such 'consciousness' must be defined in the most
        elementary material building block - namely the Hydrogen Atom.

        So the consequence is, that a single Hydrogen Atom and anything
        buolt upon it, must possess universal consciousness, defined in its
        awareness.

        Where does this awareness, expressed as df/dt derive from?

        Well I have posted this file on algorithmic gravity on this siteand
        shall send you a copy for your perusal.

        But it has to do with a pentagonal supersymmetry mentioned in
        another post on this site.

        Thank you for your discourse Randolph! Tony B. Sirebard