Re: Re: OT: RE: The Schuman Response...Shakin' All Over

  • freeenergy@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Shallow attempt at deriding Christianity. You're being rather venomous,
      aren't you?

      Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:07:09 -0000
      From: "kittab_al_bungle" <kittab_al_bungle@...>
      Subject: Re: OT: RE: The Schuman Response...Shakin' All Over!

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, freeenergy@j... wrote:
      > I'm having a little trouble deriving the second number from Rev.22
      Verse
      > 16:
      >
      > "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
      > churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
      > morning star."
      >
      > Please let us know of any corrections. Thanks.

      Interestingly the name "morning star" translated into latin is
      LUCIFER. Thus the bible supports the mormon contention that Jesus and
      Lucifer are spirit brothers who are twins.

      Kittab
    • George T. Pantos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        actually the relationship of Lucifer to Christ and if I do recall Satan is quite intricate and mysterious, read the philosophy section of U.F.O. Contact from Planet Iarga to find out more.. if I do recall (it has been about 4-5 years since my last reading..)  Lucifer was the Angel in heaven, while Satan was the evil entity cast out of Heaven.. there is a lot more to this but my memory fails me now..  http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga2b.html

           Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:07:09 -0000
           From: "kittab_al_bungle" <kittab_al_bungle@...>

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, freeenergy@j... wrote:
        > I'm having a little trouble deriving the second number from Rev.22
        Verse
        > 16:
        >
        > "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
        > churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
        > morning star."
        >
        > Please let us know of any corrections.  Thanks.

        Interestingly the name "morning star" translated into latin is
        LUCIFER. Thus the bible supports the mormon contention that Jesus and
        Lucifer are spirit brothers who are twins.

        Kittab

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • brian jewell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
          You don't want to know!!! yes u a thing! Read Isiah 45:7 & 54:16. Its simpler yet worse than fools "HOPE" for. What is the god of forces!? and what were those 3 funny things they found when x-raying the Earth using the Earths' gravitational field for the x-ray? They said they were not made of this universe and shouldn't be there. What are these things that field itself will not penetrate? There were more cubic miles in one of them than there are square miles on the surface of the planet! The translation for the god of forces means, "fortress that is a god".

             Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:07:09 -0000
             From: "kittab_al_bungle" <kittab_al_bungle@...>

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, freeenergy@j... wrote:
          > I'm having a little trouble deriving the second number from Rev.22
          Verse
          > 16:
          >
          > "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
          > churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
          > morning star."
          >
          > Please let us know of any corrections.  Thanks.

          Interestingly the name "morning star" translated into latin is
          LUCIFER. Thus the bible supports the mormon contention that Jesus and
          Lucifer are spirit brothers who are twins.

          Kittab

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Do you Yahoo!?