Re: [hameltech] 11114 Re: Gravity

  • Dell Coleman
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 31, 2004
      Dear fulla

      Sorry, experimental verification trumps theory every time.
      When a theory is bent, it needs to be fixed, not dogmatized

      "It only takes one white crow to show not all crows are black ..."

      Happy New Year to All

      DC

      fulla_crapolla wrote:

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
      > Here you go ....  GR fails on celestial mechanics  and  it further
      > demonstrates a field/force operating at above light speed

      You sound like you've never heard of the precession of the perihelion
      of merucury. One of the great mysteries of the 19th century is why the
      orbit of mercury drifted so much more than the newtonian prediction.

      The General theory of Relativity's calculation agreed with these
      observations.

      So what in particular are you complaining about? GR does not permit
      any above light speed force propagation. I think you've been getting
      you information from questionable sources.

      Fulla

    • fulla_crapolla
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 2, 2005
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
        > Dear fulla
        >
        > Sorry, experimental verification trumps theory every time.
        > When a theory is bent, it needs to be fixed, not dogmatized
        >
        > "It only takes one white crow to show not all crows are black ..."
        >
        > Happy New Year to All
        >
        > DC

        Dell please cite ONE experiment that "trumps" General Relativity.
        So far EVERY one tried has verified it even though we know that it
        breaks down in certain instances like in black hole singularities.

        The last one was in frame grabbing, predicted by GR.

        Frankly I don't know where you get your exhultation. Perhaps you've
        not been reading the same material that I do.

        Fulla
      • Dell Coleman
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 2, 2005
          Anyone else reminded of Ali Bali Gumba?

          DC

          fulla_crapolla wrote:

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
          > Dear fulla
          >
          > Sorry, experimental verification trumps theory every time.
          > When a theory is bent, it needs to be fixed, not dogmatized
          >
          > "It only takes one white crow to show not all crows are black ..."
          >
          > Happy New Year to All
          >
          > DC

          Dell please cite ONE experiment that "trumps" General Relativity.
          So far EVERY one tried has verified it even though we know that it
          breaks down in certain instances like in black hole  singularities.

          The last one was in frame grabbing, predicted by GR.

          Frankly I don't know where you get your exhultation. Perhaps you've
          not been reading the same material that I do.

          Fulla

        • ole_thor
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 3, 2005
            yes, him or a clone.
            I just delete all his messages without opening them.
            > > Sorry, experimental verification trumps theory every time.
            > > When a theory is bent, it needs to be fixed, not dogmatized
            > >
            > > "It only takes one white crow to show not all crows are black ..."
            > >
            > > Happy New Year to All
            > >
            > > DC
            > >

            > Dell please cite ONE experiment that "trumps" General Relativity.
            > So far EVERY one tried has verified it even though we know that it
            > breaks down in certain instances like in black hole singularities.
            >
            > The last one was in frame grabbing, predicted by GR.
            >
            > Frankly I don't know where you get your exhultation. Perhaps you've
            > not been reading the same material that I do.
            >
            > Fulla

          • jszymanek2000
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 3, 2005
              "Fulla Crapolla" I missed that intially. Anyways its taken care of.
              Until next time!

              Justin