Re: wow..!

  • argona369
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
      heres some,

      http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/smith2.htm

      http://www.presidentialufo.com/smith.htm

      http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_6_8_8.html

      http://www.presidentialufo.com/new_magnet_documents.htm

      note the hole in the ferrite mentioned (hollow) on one page
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.johnson/WBSmithCircuitDiagsetc.zip

      and a sourse for some rods, thers more
      (look for "Impeder Rods ")
      like here http://www.mmgna.com/products/impeder.html
      but there all just good to 1 mhz,manganese/zinc ferrite, or maybe
      thats the trick?
      for higher Mhz must be nickel/zinc ferrites

      Cliff

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ole_thor" <ole_thor@j...> wrote:
      > George,
      > I have a copy of the "New Science" book (original) and a soft copy
      that I got off the internet somewhere.
      > can you take a word document via your email account. if not email
      me off-line
      > and I will find a way to get you a copy.
      > I am very interested in Wilbert Smith. I have doe a lot of study
      of his material,
      > and I would be interested in what you have to say on the subject.
      > by the way, I am always interested in the things you have to say,
      sometimes
      > I wonder where you come up with these things.
      > anyway, let me know, I'll go find the soft copy of the New Science.
      > Ole.

      curvature where my equation might come in.. E=mu^3 I've been
      > trying to deduce the meaning of "u". I know it can be used to
      represent the scalar speed. But also sometimes it is used to
      > represent curvature where u=1/r. Now in 4 dimensions u^3=
      1/r^3 sorry I think I can go into more depth than this, but I have
      > forgotten a lot.. It's been about two years since I have seriously
      studied my equation.. if anybody has any links to Wilbert Smith
      > material.. please send them my way.. especially the New Science. I
      am now scouring Google..