Re: [hameltech] wow..!

  • ole_thor
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
      Robert,
      Thank you for your message.
      I will be sure to pass it on to Mr Hamel.
      I know he is going to miss Nora a great deal.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
        heres some,

        http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/smith2.htm

        http://www.presidentialufo.com/smith.htm

        http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_6_8_8.html

        http://www.presidentialufo.com/new_magnet_documents.htm

        note the hole in the ferrite mentioned (hollow) on one page
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ad.johnson/WBSmithCircuitDiagsetc.zip

        and a sourse for some rods, thers more
        (look for "Impeder Rods ")
        like here http://www.mmgna.com/products/impeder.html
        but there all just good to 1 mhz,manganese/zinc ferrite, or maybe
        thats the trick?
        for higher Mhz must be nickel/zinc ferrites

        Cliff

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "ole_thor" <ole_thor@j...> wrote:
        > George,
        > I have a copy of the "New Science" book (original) and a soft copy
        that I got off the internet somewhere.
        > can you take a word document via your email account. if not email
        me off-line
        > and I will find a way to get you a copy.
        > I am very interested in Wilbert Smith. I have doe a lot of study
        of his material,
        > and I would be interested in what you have to say on the subject.
        > by the way, I am always interested in the things you have to say,
        sometimes
        > I wonder where you come up with these things.
        > anyway, let me know, I'll go find the soft copy of the New Science.
        > Ole.

        curvature where my equation might come in.. E=mu^3 I've been
        > trying to deduce the meaning of "u". I know it can be used to
        represent the scalar speed. But also sometimes it is used to
        > represent curvature where u=1/r. Now in 4 dimensions u^3=
        1/r^3 sorry I think I can go into more depth than this, but I have
        > forgotten a lot.. It's been about two years since I have seriously
        studied my equation.. if anybody has any links to Wilbert Smith
        > material.. please send them my way.. especially the New Science. I
        am now scouring Google..