Re: OT: The Simple Science of Being

  • genometric
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2004
      Yes, giving it to all the people of the world would be nice. There is
      just the fact that you can't get most people to work for free, and
      companies don't like the word free, unless it means they get stuff
      for free and not give stuff for free. By the way, I agree with what
      Timothy says about doing business. If we had them build seperate
      parts, it would work better, but there is still the money issue.
      Paying the company for production and shipping back is expensive,
      depending on the complexity of the part. But, if we could somehow get
      the funds to do it, great. More power to us all. I myself am just a
      college student, so, my funds are limited. We would need a working
      model with blueprints before we do any sort of mass producing. It's
      too bad people with the power to make a difference are asleep. Either
      they are asleep, or they havn't heard about this tech. Why is it so
      hard to wake up!?

      -Max

      > Do you Yahoo!?
      > http://my.yahoo.com
    • ahchoooo
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
        Exactly. It is not illegal to export granite parts, magnets or sheet
        metal parts. You can have them assembled in Canada! You can even
        charge the magnet there too. Besides, Hamel is not being taken
        seriously for now, so no government will care. If ever the day comes
        when he is taken seriously, I don't think any government is going to
        let him do what he wants.

        Jim

      • Jon C. Munson II
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
          i am sure hamel is being watched, quite carefully.  he did, afterall, submit for a patent using this tech and has been visited perhaps as much as twice by MIBs...

          jon
> [...]

          > > worthwhile.

          > > or 1
          > > looked at me,

          > > like to
          > > you see
          > > manner.  It
          > > tops.

          > > you.

          > > place in
          > > feeling,
          > > and
          > > their own
          > > compassion, and
          > > own heads
          > > of
          > > and yet

          > > greater
          > > to be
          > > This is
          > > with
          > > more of
          > > we

          > > > All your favorites on one personal page ?Try

        • Mike Hotmail
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 1, 2004
            Jim:

            I am also a Landmark Forum graduate, and the Advance Course to boot.
            Its great to know there are other people out there that have awoken with
            this new technology of being. Although I am not so surprised to learn
            there are other forumites amongst the groups of people on the hameltech
            list, it seems that like attracts like. Anway, just a quick
            aknowledgement here.

            Mike

            ahchoooo wrote:

> [...]
            > investigation.
            > > But you're right, Robert, everyone has their own path.
            > > It hurts a little though, to have compassion, and to see people
            > > drifting aimlessly about, yet in their own heads they are caught
            > up
            > > in only the after effects of the forces of creation (talking about
            > > astronomers I work for who are brilliant and yet defiant towards
            > > occult and esoteric sciences).
            > >
            > > The only thing is, when a chosen path is greater than most and
            > this
            > > can happen in certain people, people tend to be aware of it and
            > stand
            > > in the way or seemingly stand in the way. This is what I mean.
            > > Something I will in no doubt have to deal with along the way to
            > > getting the Tree of Life completed. It's more of an emotional
            > > blocking I sense, it has to do with how we 'antenna' into the

          • ahchoooo
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 2, 2004
              Hi Mike,

              May be it is the "open-mind" on "possibilities" that draws us here...
              Nice to know you.

              Jim

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hotmail <m_thierfelder@h...>