Re: 11113: Mr Hamel talked about the Granite Ring.

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2004
      As I understand it Gold, frankincense and myrrh are combined to make
      a sort of 'pinion grease' which is applied to the granite balls and
      pinions and their cups. It makes the parts last a lot better
      (forever??). Of course rubbing parts make noise.

      I also think it has to do with ormes, because I think the engine
      collects and charges them, and once it is going, creates them. But
      that is another story.

      Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
      > Gold, frankincense and myrrh… these were things
      > of great wealth... not really valuable to any but
      > the rich of that day… it might have been ten year
      > old scotch had they been Irish (no offence to my
      > Irish friends)... LOL
      >
      > --- Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
      >
      > > Michael,
      > >
      > > Yes this an accurate report of what Mr. Hamel
      > > told me when I visited him
      > > March 28 or 29, 2004.
      > > He said "God doesn't like noise" and "That's
      > > why the wise men were
      > > bringing those specific things".
      > >
      > > I have no idea what they were for in the case
      > > of the Christmas setting,
      > > but Mr. Hamel did state that they were to damp
      > > the noise in that
      > > mechanism shown on the left of the image.
      > >
      > > Beyond that, you'll have to ask Mr. Hamel
      > >
      > > Dell
      > >

      > > Michael wrote:
      > >
      > > > Dear Dell,
      > > >
      > > > Are you being snide or serious? Could you
      > > please communitcate more
      > > > clearly why noise damping on this vibrating
      > > component must be
      > > > accomplished with the religiously symbolic
      > > materials of gold,
      > > > frankincense and myhrr?
      > > >
      > > > Sincerely,
      > > > Michael

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129njm67f/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
      6/D=groups/S=1707208735:HM/EXP=1095771795/A=2352667/R=0/SIG=11t4iivpf/
      *http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185359&partid=5285298>

      > > email to:

      > > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > > the Yahoo! Terms of
      > > > Service

      > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2004
          Dear Dell, Tim, & Justin,

          Thanks for your reply.  It makes sense now that a metal and organic matrix would provide a damping of the noise caused by the rubbing parts inside the spacecraft.

        Best Regards,
        Michael
        As I understand it Gold, frankincense and myrrh are combined to make
        a sort of 'pinion grease' which is applied to the granite balls and
        pinions and their cups. It makes the parts last a lot better
        (forever??). Of course rubbing parts make noise.

        I also think it has to do with ormes, because I think the engine
        collects and charges them, and once it is going, creates them. But
        that is another story.

        Justin

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
        > Gold, frankincense and myrrh… these were things
        > of great wealth... not really valuable to any but
        > the rich of that day… it might have been ten year
        > old scotch had they been Irish (no offence to my
        > Irish friends)... LOL
        >
        > --- Dell Coleman <decoleman@p...> wrote:
        >
        > > Michael,
        > >
        > > Yes this an accurate report of what Mr. Hamel
        > > told me when I visited him
        > > March 28 or 29, 2004.
        > > He said "God doesn't like noise" and  "That's
        > > why the wise men were
        > > bringing those specific things".
        > >
        > > I have no idea what they were for in the case
        > > of the Christmas setting,
        > > but Mr. Hamel did state that they were to damp
        > > the noise in that
        > > mechanism shown on the left of the image.
        > >
        > > Beyond that, you'll have to ask Mr. Hamel
        > >
        > > Dell
        > >

        > > Michael wrote:
        > >
        > > > Dear Dell,
        > > >
        > > > Are you being snide or serious?  Could you
        > > please communitcate more
        > > > clearly why noise damping on this vibrating
        > > component must be
        > > > accomplished with the religiously symbolic
        > > materials of gold,
        > > > frankincense and myhrr?
        > > >
        > > > Sincerely,
        > > > Michael

      • Matt Rock
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 20, 2004
          Hi Dell,

          Upload the picture to the group. I don't get emails from this group,
          I have it turned off. Then again maybe I should turn it back on :)

          I will check this out later, using whatever drawings I have and if I
          get a look at your pcci,

          thanks,
          Matt